black/red 23 line pics?

laugh.gif
@ the wannabe sneakafiends in LA acting like they all true collectors in the interview.

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

why don't yall get off resellers nuts????
They decided to stand in line, so they decide if they want to keep em. Are you trying to tell me you wouldn't stand in line for 1,000 dollars???
i don't buy shoes to resell, but I most def. respect anyones hustle. You should have camped earlier. Im willing to bet all yall saying you wouldn't resell, would have. Who wants these ugly shoes over a 1,000 bucks??????????? Just be real.
Timeless Flight- is that the Active off of W. Fuqua, or Telephone??
because of them theres never enough pairs to go around
mad.gif

VAHustler: your right from the looks of it, they have never picked up a basketballperiod!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Originally Posted by gary5012

PPL are morons.

Camp out for damn shoes to make a profit.

Unbelievable.

Should be exclusive to ppl that are real JB collectors and that already have the titaniums.

smile.gif

guess you're not real then? these guys are real, camping out in the snow!
theyre real, alright. real unemployed.

Lol not unemployed more like pushing drugs or some sort of illegal gigs.

I work in corporate and honestly I would camp out for these and can care less how much ate or love I get........corpoate people can look fly to. I rock myshoes, I don't let them collect dust which I find stupid.....shoes are to be worn!

Resellers love money more than a sneaker head loves Jordans, thats why they camp with no problem. What kind of collector is gonna camp out for some shoes thatthey are never gonna wear? Im not a reseller but if I would of camped out for some shoes you better believe Im getting some money out of it. Especially forsome Jordans that are not even that hot compared to the other colorways that came out.

I just got home with my two premiers! Planning and knowledge is how it works.
BTW I am a true collector, been collecting for about 10 yrs.
and yes I have a great job, BA in Education, which gives me time to do things like this...
so shhhhhh don't talk so much before inquiring fellas.... ima go to sleep now
HOUSTON
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes were camping out a week in avance for these at some spots here in NYC. To each his own. In my opinion, these XX3's are not that great.

As mentioned before, how do these people do this? Don't they have jobs? I wouldn't take my 2 weeks vacation just to camp out.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight
^^^^^^
Looks like a bunch of dudes who've never dribbled a basketball or, for that matter, performed any physical activity other than using their fingersto text msg. and play XBox since Wii actually requires you to move!!!
HEY LOSERS!!! TRY MIXING IN A SALAD EVERY NOW AND AGAIN!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight
these peeps wear jordans and most look like they never even picked up a basketball before.
smh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
so you have to play basketball to be able to wear jordans?
laugh.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^
YES, AND IT'S HILARIOUS!!!
roll.gif

IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS!!! And, no, you don't have to hoop to buy J's but a littletrim spa or A 24 HR. FITNESS MEMBERSHIP
wouldn't hurt either!!!

Here yall go again...collecting js...lol. That's some real nerd talk famz....20 dudes lined up no chicks in sight...lookin like fresh herbs FTL

LMAO at all the haters. Who cares what they look like? They got something you wish you had, and if you seen these "Nerds" at the mall wearing the 23syou would be all over their nuts. Not that they are going to wear them but you get the point

Well these nerds are the ones that can afford to take those 2 weeks vacations, cuz they have nothing else to do.
laugh.gif

Oh well. I'll stick to my general releases. This is why Jordan Brand is getting less and less appealing to me.

Back
Top Bottom