black/red 23 line pics?

Well was wondering if there are any pics of people standing on line. I Went to house of hoops and they said all the 23s are called for, well earlier peoplewere camping for the 23's out in the snow and I was wondering if are pics of people camping or have the black/red 23

they think these will go for 1800 for resell price
laugh.gif
come on ,waythings are right now nobody would buy it for that much. the titanium > these

PPL are morons.

Camp out for damn shoes to make a profit.

Unbelievable.

Should be exclusive to ppl that are real JB collectors and that already have the titaniums.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by gary5012

PPL are morons.

Unbelievable.

Should be exclusive to ppl that are real JB collectors and that already have the titaniums.

smile.gif

guess you're not real then? these guys are real, camping out in the snow! come on. who cares if they're making profit. when u own a business or startyour life you'll soon learn that profit is a big thing in life

Is it cold in Texas?

Cuzz it's the campers in NY looks nothing like that lol.

They have tents, sleeping bags, EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA JACKETS .

Man. It's 28 Degrees right now in Texas.
roll.gif

Those are some dedicated individuals, with most hoping to make a big profit!
My friend is at the end of that line. I wish him luck, as he truly wants his size for himself, not to resell.
Timeless, are you in line?

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

roll.gif

My friend is at the end of that line. I wish him luck, as he truly wants his size for himself, not to resell.

PO
naw, I just grabbed the pics from the other line. No way I would be in that line, I was working gettin that $$$
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

roll.gif

PO
it gets that cold in texas ?

re-sellers r the devil to me i mean that is wat is killin the shoe game
my friends sister went and got in line with her boyfriend and some other friend all at the last minute jus the boyfriend was waiting and they all got wristbands for them and there jus gonna resell they told me i called dude a b@#$% straight to his face im like y cant u hook up someone that actually want them towear and jus mark up the price a little i hope these dont go for half the prices that the titaniums did and the resller take an L or jus end up sellin them toreal sneakerhead

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Originally Posted by gary5012

PPL are morons.

Unbelievable.

smile.gif

guess you're not real then? these guys are real, camping out in the snow!
theyre real, alright. real unemployed.

Back
Top Bottom