Originally Posted by BdeaZy

I'm a critic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

leave

word
laugh.gif

believe me, i;m a critic....or critics. dip.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by DJ bana

the 2 hottest jewish chicks in the industry. cant wait to see it

you already know

i honestly watched the entire movie anticipating the hottest lesbian sex scene ever (this is without knowledge of what the movie was about)... and i was NOT disappointed.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by DJ bana

the 2 hottest jewish chicks in the industry. cant wait to see it

you already know

i honestly watched the entire movie anticipating the hottest lesbian sex scene ever (this is without knowledge of what the movie was about)... and i was NOT disappointed.

^
eh, i was disappoint.  it was only a few seconds of muff diving.  i wanted some scissoring, at least that's what i expect from 2 white girls who are high.

^
eh, i was disappoint.  it was only a few seconds of muff diving.  i wanted some scissoring, at least that's what i expect from 2 white girls who are high.

I guess I am not a "deep" individual because I felt the movie was a waste of my time. Good thing I didn't pay for the movie because I would have been pissed off. That and those damn Little Fockers were weak as hell

I guess I am not a "deep" individual because I felt the movie was a waste of my time. Good thing I didn't pay for the movie because I would have been pissed off. That and those damn Little Fockers were weak as hell

Saw it tonight. Movie was
pimp.gif

Although obvious, the end when she becomes the black swan with the red eyes and stuff was
eek.gif

And I
laugh.gif
at the scene when she wakes up, starts doing her thing, and rolls over and see her mom in the room.

Saw it tonight. Movie was
pimp.gif

Although obvious, the end when she becomes the black swan with the red eyes and stuff was
eek.gif

And I
laugh.gif
at the scene when she wakes up, starts doing her thing, and rolls over and see her mom in the room.

Great, great movie. Aronofsky, Portman, Kunis and Cassel didnt disappoint 
pimp.gif
Super mind @#@$ of a movie. The first time she went into her moms painting room, and the single painting's eyes followed her, I was trippin out asking if anyone else saw it, making sure I'm not going crazy either
laugh.gif

Great, great movie. Aronofsky, Portman, Kunis and Cassel didnt disappoint 
pimp.gif
Super mind @#@$ of a movie. The first time she went into her moms painting room, and the single painting's eyes followed her, I was trippin out asking if anyone else saw it, making sure I'm not going crazy either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

why is the word "deep" in quotations? 
laugh.gif
 premise of the movie is simple, really.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

why is the word "deep" in quotations? 
laugh.gif
 premise of the movie is simple, really.

Just watched it. I thought it was pretty awesome, thought I could have done without the horror movie music at times. For some reason, a single tear slipped out when she was saying "Perfect" at the end of the movie. Straight caught me off guard. And Noskey, you might want to edit your post.

Just watched it. I thought it was pretty awesome, thought I could have done without the horror movie music at times. For some reason, a single tear slipped out when she was saying "Perfect" at the end of the movie. Straight caught me off guard. And Noskey, you might want to edit your post.

Originally Posted by RC103DC

Maybe I'm just a wimp, but this movie disturbed me a bit. The cinematography was great, and so was the acting. It was just the cringe-worthy parts that made me turn away from the screen. Overall, I thought it was an interesting and thought-provoking movie, but I don't know if I would see it again.
which parts made you (or anyone else) cringe?

Maybe I'm just a wimp, but this movie disturbed me a bit. The cinematography was great, and so was the acting. It was just the cringe-worthy parts that made me turn away from the screen. Overall, I thought it was an interesting and thought-provoking movie, but I don't know if I would see it again.

Originally Posted by Slim

the part when the chick in the hospital starts going at her own face with the nail rasp takes the cake 

the part when the chick in the hospital starts going at her own face with the nail rasp takes the cake 

Spoiler [+]
the part when her toes start webbing and when she peels her skin on her finger 
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
the part when her toes start webbing and when she peels her skin on her finger 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom