Blackout Drunk Unappreciation

Hasn't happened to me since I stopped drinking spirits. Sticking to beer from now on. Less problems and less hangovers.

Hasn't happened to me since I stopped drinking spirits. Sticking to beer from now on. Less problems and less hangovers.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

I don't drink too often, but I've actually never blacked out.

i hit a parked car exiting my parking spot,

but got home safe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

I don't drink too often, but I've actually never blacked out.

i hit a parked car exiting my parking spot,

but got home safe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Damn a lot of alks I see

As for me I been drinking on a serious note from 16 so I got plenty of blackout stories but here's 2 

When I was 18 me and my older cousin was driving around drinking goose from about noon.We bump into a freak he knows at about 3 something so she says she's trying to chill etc etc so they exchange #'s.Now by 5 we finished a fifth of goose now we copping a half gallon.So he snatches up the chick and goes to do something .All he told me was don't fall for her tricks she's a drinker boy I should of listened.She's calling me a younging etc etc and dares me to down a full glass of goose straight and she'll do the same.So I downed it asap and that's where it went down hill.Yo I blacked and came back to it when I started to throw up I remember my cousin was getting topped off crazy by shorty and I pulled out my %@$! trying to get mines off and I'm stumbling making mad noise and I blackout again woke up at my aunts in my boxers with a rag on my forehead and garbage pan by the bed
roll.gif

19th B.Day 2 Gallons of henny and a cold bottle of rose .Led to me walking in the movies with the rose in hand arguing with the security guards.Back row of the movies trying to finger the %@$! out of shorty I was with.went back to her cousin crib after they dropped my boy off took off my clothes to smash and blacked out.Woke up in the morning with cream stains on my boxers her in her panties and bra.Went to wash my face seen her cousin and she said u guys had a goodnight from what I heard I never asked what happened.Later on my boy said she said I suck tittys like a baby lmao

2 gallons of hennessy....are u meaning to tell me u drank 2 gallons of hennessy one night or is a "gallon" slang for the personal bottles??
because I find it very hard to believe anyone is drinking 2 gallons of anything in a night.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Damn a lot of alks I see

As for me I been drinking on a serious note from 16 so I got plenty of blackout stories but here's 2 

When I was 18 me and my older cousin was driving around drinking goose from about noon.We bump into a freak he knows at about 3 something so she says she's trying to chill etc etc so they exchange #'s.Now by 5 we finished a fifth of goose now we copping a half gallon.So he snatches up the chick and goes to do something .All he told me was don't fall for her tricks she's a drinker boy I should of listened.She's calling me a younging etc etc and dares me to down a full glass of goose straight and she'll do the same.So I downed it asap and that's where it went down hill.Yo I blacked and came back to it when I started to throw up I remember my cousin was getting topped off crazy by shorty and I pulled out my %@$! trying to get mines off and I'm stumbling making mad noise and I blackout again woke up at my aunts in my boxers with a rag on my forehead and garbage pan by the bed
roll.gif

19th B.Day 2 Gallons of henny and a cold bottle of rose .Led to me walking in the movies with the rose in hand arguing with the security guards.Back row of the movies trying to finger the %@$! out of shorty I was with.went back to her cousin crib after they dropped my boy off took off my clothes to smash and blacked out.Woke up in the morning with cream stains on my boxers her in her panties and bra.Went to wash my face seen her cousin and she said u guys had a goodnight from what I heard I never asked what happened.Later on my boy said she said I suck tittys like a baby lmao

2 gallons of hennessy....are u meaning to tell me u drank 2 gallons of hennessy one night or is a "gallon" slang for the personal bottles??
because I find it very hard to believe anyone is drinking 2 gallons of anything in a night.

Nah we bought 2 gallons that night it was about 6 or 7 of us drinking that day I had a bbq. To tell u the truth I almost got in trouble the next morning 1 of my lil homies had alcohol poisoning went to the ER and all that smh.

Nah we bought 2 gallons that night it was about 6 or 7 of us drinking that day I had a bbq. To tell u the truth I almost got in trouble the next morning 1 of my lil homies had alcohol poisoning went to the ER and all that smh.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Originally Posted by play2much2004

The one time I did, all my friends did...no one remembered anything at all
30t6p3b.gif

had a few nights like that
30t6p3b.gif

its like that episode of always sunny when everyone tryna figure out who got dee pregnant
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when my buddy turned 21 4 of us went to the bar...ALL of us blacked out at the same time for about 15 minutes, ended up blocks apart and lost as !%%$ trying to find each other
laugh.gif
i finally called a cab and picked up the rest of my buddies, then we couldn't find the chicks house we were going over to
laugh.gif

easily the best black out story i've got, the rest are not very good SMH

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Originally Posted by play2much2004

The one time I did, all my friends did...no one remembered anything at all
30t6p3b.gif

had a few nights like that
30t6p3b.gif

its like that episode of always sunny when everyone tryna figure out who got dee pregnant
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when my buddy turned 21 4 of us went to the bar...ALL of us blacked out at the same time for about 15 minutes, ended up blocks apart and lost as !%%$ trying to find each other
laugh.gif
i finally called a cab and picked up the rest of my buddies, then we couldn't find the chicks house we were going over to
laugh.gif

easily the best black out story i've got, the rest are not very good SMH

I don't get blacked out, I remember like 2/5ths always. I've never woken up without, my phone, wallet, or car keys
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-19yrs old in Aruba, on vacation with my boy, his two older bros, sis, mom/dad.
-We are in Carlos and Charlies, drinking those yard drinks.
-I just get hammered, and decide that I've had enough.
-I go back to the hotel, without telling anyone.
-Stop on the corner to puke, leaned up against a stop sign, and this i think he was British dude, comes over with a napkin and is just wiping my face for me. I remember hugging his girl, and walking away.
-Stumble back to the telly about a half mile along a dock that I easily couldve fell off of, wake up on the roll a way bed, butt naked, face down, with my arms completely at my sides. But my clothes were perfectly folded and my boy said he didn't do that

-17 yrs old, NYE, big house party, with liqs supplied by the parents, chicks house who was are twins and their older bro was running the bar.
-Dude goes to blaze and tells me to watch over the bar. -
Next thing I know, I'm chugging Goose with the beer tap hanging out of the corner of my mouth like a camelpak. Proceed to get into the middle of the dance floor and got so dizzy busting a move that I just fall down and start puking straight beer foam.
-They throw me in the corner on like a bean bag chair, and when I come to, I'm surrounded by all the girls' purses. I run all of them. and then get up and go outside
-Out there smoking a cig trying to collect myself, and my boy comes out and jumps thru the glass patio furniture table. For whatever the reason, that %*+! made me pass out instantly.
-I'm now laying outside in Jan in NJ on the ground in the backyard. Someone comes and pours beer on my head, I get up like yo you trying to scrap, throw a mean punch, somehow hit myself and I fall right thru the stockade fence.
-About an hour later, I drove home.

18yrs old Party at Rutgers, dude made Jungle Juice out of Goose.
-Girl who I am visiting tells me and my boy that we can smoke out of the window of the dorm at the end of the Hallway
-We are doing that, but start blowing the smoke at the smoke detector, it goes off, whole dorm empties, It's pouring rain outside, fire department comes, the whole 9.
-I'm hiding in the bushes shook. When the coast is clear. I realize, I am now completely turned around, all these dorms look the same, and no one is answering their cell. So I'm just wandering aimlessly.
-Out of no where I hear someone shouting my name. My boy Mark is hanging out of one of those windows that only opens inwards, IDK how he was doing it. So I go back over there. And drink more,
-End up in a girls bathroom, just puking hard, with Mark standing on the toilet in the stall next to me, just bigging me up the whole. Time, saying I'm the toughest dude he knows, and all this nonsense. I finish puking recover.
-Go into these girls we know from HS dorm. And then decide I need to drive the 20mins home and bounce. SMH.

There are more stories, but I don't wanna bore you guys.

I don't get blacked out, I remember like 2/5ths always. I've never woken up without, my phone, wallet, or car keys
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-19yrs old in Aruba, on vacation with my boy, his two older bros, sis, mom/dad.
-We are in Carlos and Charlies, drinking those yard drinks.
-I just get hammered, and decide that I've had enough.
-I go back to the hotel, without telling anyone.
-Stop on the corner to puke, leaned up against a stop sign, and this i think he was British dude, comes over with a napkin and is just wiping my face for me. I remember hugging his girl, and walking away.
-Stumble back to the telly about a half mile along a dock that I easily couldve fell off of, wake up on the roll a way bed, butt naked, face down, with my arms completely at my sides. But my clothes were perfectly folded and my boy said he didn't do that

-17 yrs old, NYE, big house party, with liqs supplied by the parents, chicks house who was are twins and their older bro was running the bar.
-Dude goes to blaze and tells me to watch over the bar. -
Next thing I know, I'm chugging Goose with the beer tap hanging out of the corner of my mouth like a camelpak. Proceed to get into the middle of the dance floor and got so dizzy busting a move that I just fall down and start puking straight beer foam.
-They throw me in the corner on like a bean bag chair, and when I come to, I'm surrounded by all the girls' purses. I run all of them. and then get up and go outside
-Out there smoking a cig trying to collect myself, and my boy comes out and jumps thru the glass patio furniture table. For whatever the reason, that %*+! made me pass out instantly.
-I'm now laying outside in Jan in NJ on the ground in the backyard. Someone comes and pours beer on my head, I get up like yo you trying to scrap, throw a mean punch, somehow hit myself and I fall right thru the stockade fence.
-About an hour later, I drove home.

18yrs old Party at Rutgers, dude made Jungle Juice out of Goose.
-Girl who I am visiting tells me and my boy that we can smoke out of the window of the dorm at the end of the Hallway
-We are doing that, but start blowing the smoke at the smoke detector, it goes off, whole dorm empties, It's pouring rain outside, fire department comes, the whole 9.
-I'm hiding in the bushes shook. When the coast is clear. I realize, I am now completely turned around, all these dorms look the same, and no one is answering their cell. So I'm just wandering aimlessly.
-Out of no where I hear someone shouting my name. My boy Mark is hanging out of one of those windows that only opens inwards, IDK how he was doing it. So I go back over there. And drink more,
-End up in a girls bathroom, just puking hard, with Mark standing on the toilet in the stall next to me, just bigging me up the whole. Time, saying I'm the toughest dude he knows, and all this nonsense. I finish puking recover.
-Go into these girls we know from HS dorm. And then decide I need to drive the 20mins home and bounce. SMH.

There are more stories, but I don't wanna bore you guys.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

this used to happen to me everytime I drank during the second semester of my freshmen year...def unappreciated
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
just happened to me for the first time during my second semester freshman year.

bought a 5th of Hen and lost my mind. decided to hit a bar with my boys and all i remember is ordering cup after cup of water and falling on the bar. somehow i ended up in the handicapped stall projectile vomiting everywhere but in the toilet. i blacked out for the rest of the night but the next morning, i didn't stop hearing stories about things i didn't/don't remember doing.. like smacking a chick's %+#, punking some white boys, jumping a fence, etc.

pimp.gif
is the only cure for that hangover.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

this used to happen to me everytime I drank during the second semester of my freshmen year...def unappreciated
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
just happened to me for the first time during my second semester freshman year.

bought a 5th of Hen and lost my mind. decided to hit a bar with my boys and all i remember is ordering cup after cup of water and falling on the bar. somehow i ended up in the handicapped stall projectile vomiting everywhere but in the toilet. i blacked out for the rest of the night but the next morning, i didn't stop hearing stories about things i didn't/don't remember doing.. like smacking a chick's %+#, punking some white boys, jumping a fence, etc.

pimp.gif
is the only cure for that hangover.

Happens to me too often. Its like I'm a different person when I'm drunk. He knows what he's doing but I don't. Always have to check my phone for texts, calls and tweets I may regret. smh

Happens to me too often. Its like I'm a different person when I'm drunk. He knows what he's doing but I don't. Always have to check my phone for texts, calls and tweets I may regret. smh

Happened to me on my first night in Rosarito, Mexico. My friends said I disappeared around 4 PM and they found me walking down the street 5 hours later lookin like a zombie
laugh.gif

Happened to me on my first night in Rosarito, Mexico. My friends said I disappeared around 4 PM and they found me walking down the street 5 hours later lookin like a zombie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

This is the worst, I don't even like looking at my phone the next day

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

This is the worst, I don't even like looking at my phone the next day

lst time was in the past summer at this waka concert 5th of hen and pint of hen and 24 coronas between 3 girls an 4 guys BEFORE the show
hella drinks inside
then a 5th of hen and 24 more coronas
i was dead from 3am-6pm i didnt remember $$*!
hella x pills an LOUD to
homies said we got in like 3 fights downtown after the concert didnt remeber none of it
didnt lose nothin tho
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom