Blackout Drunk Unappreciation

since ive got older, its more common for me to black out when i drink....
i dont have a yellow light when i drink, i just go!

i literally sometimes black out and dont remember how i got home...

Happened to me couple times. But never completely blacked out before. It's always funny trying to trace back your steps the next morning with friends and filling in the missing pieces to last nights story lol.

Happened to me couple times. But never completely blacked out before. It's always funny trying to trace back your steps the next morning with friends and filling in the missing pieces to last nights story lol.

So glad those days are over
laugh.gif
this +$$! was not fun

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

pimp.gif
eashawty wrote:

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

whats crazier is all the people you meet the next few days that recognize you but you have no idea who they are

Ive got mad dudes walkin up tryna give me daps where Im like "who the $%## is you?" and every now and then shorties'll be smilin at me the day after a party and my boys'll tell me i was talkin to em but i dont remember
laugh.gif
this @$+# used to trip me out so hard. i remember this one chick just walked past & grabbed my ****, i was like wat the hell who is u? she was like "u dont remember me from last night?"
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Like I said that shh sucks. Yeah it was cool that you were a G that night when you weren't even aware but that shh can ***+ ya game up in the future. I've had ppl tell me I made plans with them for the next day n shh. One broad talking about she waited for me n I never showed
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

pimp.gif
eashawty wrote:

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

whats crazier is all the people you meet the next few days that recognize you but you have no idea who they are

Ive got mad dudes walkin up tryna give me daps where Im like "who the $%## is you?" and every now and then shorties'll be smilin at me the day after a party and my boys'll tell me i was talkin to em but i dont remember
laugh.gif
this @$+# used to trip me out so hard. i remember this one chick just walked past & grabbed my ****, i was like wat the hell who is u? she was like "u dont remember me from last night?"
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Like I said that shh sucks. Yeah it was cool that you were a G that night when you weren't even aware but that shh can ***+ ya game up in the future. I've had ppl tell me I made plans with them for the next day n shh. One broad talking about she waited for me n I never showed
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

I said I've had enough the last time. Went out with some friends from work (had 2 little bottles of hennessy and 3 beers at the bar) and I blacked out like an hour later at Denny's. I didn't even drink that much and used to drink waaay more and never blacked out.

I said I've had enough the last time. Went out with some friends from work (had 2 little bottles of hennessy and 3 beers at the bar) and I blacked out like an hour later at Denny's. I didn't even drink that much and used to drink waaay more and never blacked out.

I love waking up in the morning having to text people, "What the hell happened last night?"

I love waking up in the morning having to text people, "What the hell happened last night?"

About three Christmas ago when I was 18 I went to my JO's house party..smashed her raw for about an hour (Smh @ myself) end up having a dance off with my buddy who is a complete dancer and made a fool out of myself ..hugging on my other homey who was with me on some ayo tip..confessed how much I loved and missed my babymomz to my sober female cousin whom were also woth us..and to top it off allowed my then 15 year old brother to drive us home from sunrise to Miami (about 40 miles)

never blacked out but after that night I said i had to drink responsibly word to dos ekis.

About three Christmas ago when I was 18 I went to my JO's house party..smashed her raw for about an hour (Smh @ myself) end up having a dance off with my buddy who is a complete dancer and made a fool out of myself ..hugging on my other homey who was with me on some ayo tip..confessed how much I loved and missed my babymomz to my sober female cousin whom were also woth us..and to top it off allowed my then 15 year old brother to drive us home from sunrise to Miami (about 40 miles)

never blacked out but after that night I said i had to drink responsibly word to dos ekis.

Damn a lot of alks I see

As for me I been drinking on a serious note from 16 so I got plenty of blackout stories but here's 2 

When I was 18 me and my older cousin was driving around drinking goose from about noon.We bump into a freak he knows at about 3 something so she says she's trying to chill etc etc so they exchange #'s.Now by 5 we finished a fifth of goose now we copping a half gallon.So he snatches up the chick and goes to do something .All he told me was don't fall for her tricks she's a drinker boy I should of listened.She's calling me a younging etc etc and dares me to down a full glass of goose straight and she'll do the same.So I downed it asap and that's where it went down hill.Yo I blacked and came back to it when I started to throw up I remember my cousin was getting topped off crazy by shorty and I pulled out my %@$! trying to get mines off and I'm stumbling making mad noise and I blackout again woke up at my aunts in my boxers with a rag on my forehead and garbage pan by the bed
roll.gif

19th B.Day 2 Gallons of henny and a cold bottle of rose .Led to me walking in the movies with the rose in hand arguing with the security guards.Back row of the movies trying to finger the %@$! out of shorty I was with.went back to her cousin crib after they dropped my boy off took off my clothes to smash and blacked out.Woke up in the morning with cream stains on my boxers her in her panties and bra.Went to wash my face seen her cousin and she said u guys had a goodnight from what I heard I never asked what happened.Later on my boy said she said I suck tittys like a baby lmao

Damn a lot of alks I see

As for me I been drinking on a serious note from 16 so I got plenty of blackout stories but here's 2 

When I was 18 me and my older cousin was driving around drinking goose from about noon.We bump into a freak he knows at about 3 something so she says she's trying to chill etc etc so they exchange #'s.Now by 5 we finished a fifth of goose now we copping a half gallon.So he snatches up the chick and goes to do something .All he told me was don't fall for her tricks she's a drinker boy I should of listened.She's calling me a younging etc etc and dares me to down a full glass of goose straight and she'll do the same.So I downed it asap and that's where it went down hill.Yo I blacked and came back to it when I started to throw up I remember my cousin was getting topped off crazy by shorty and I pulled out my %@$! trying to get mines off and I'm stumbling making mad noise and I blackout again woke up at my aunts in my boxers with a rag on my forehead and garbage pan by the bed
roll.gif

19th B.Day 2 Gallons of henny and a cold bottle of rose .Led to me walking in the movies with the rose in hand arguing with the security guards.Back row of the movies trying to finger the %@$! out of shorty I was with.went back to her cousin crib after they dropped my boy off took off my clothes to smash and blacked out.Woke up in the morning with cream stains on my boxers her in her panties and bra.Went to wash my face seen her cousin and she said u guys had a goodnight from what I heard I never asked what happened.Later on my boy said she said I suck tittys like a baby lmao

Hate when it happens.....Always a weird feeling when you wake up....like what the %$%+ happened last night? it's usually always happens when I mix dark and light...def gotta slow down with the drinking
30t6p3b.gif

Hate when it happens.....Always a weird feeling when you wake up....like what the %$%+ happened last night? it's usually always happens when I mix dark and light...def gotta slow down with the drinking
30t6p3b.gif

new years eve a few months back i went to my boys new years party with a bottle of vodka i felt it was a good idea to drink almost the entire bottle that evening. by the time the ball dropped is was pissy drunk tellin my boy bring some %@@@%@! he knew over. next thing i know 3 girls he knew came over i started talkin to one of em, talkin about how i was visiting from cali and was only gon be here for a few days and we should go to the room i was stayin it so we could have some alone time, between all the shots i was taking and finishing the bottle i brought i was done. i dont remember anything else from that evening except waking up in the morning to dome from her and condom wrappers and used condoms all over the place.

new years eve a few months back i went to my boys new years party with a bottle of vodka i felt it was a good idea to drink almost the entire bottle that evening. by the time the ball dropped is was pissy drunk tellin my boy bring some %@@@%@! he knew over. next thing i know 3 girls he knew came over i started talkin to one of em, talkin about how i was visiting from cali and was only gon be here for a few days and we should go to the room i was stayin it so we could have some alone time, between all the shots i was taking and finishing the bottle i brought i was done. i dont remember anything else from that evening except waking up in the morning to dome from her and condom wrappers and used condoms all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom