Blackout Drunk Unappreciation

What is 86d ?

I have too many blackout stories most resulting in me locked out my dorm room in my underwear waking up in random dormrooms.

What is 86d ?

I have too many blackout stories most resulting in me locked out my dorm room in my underwear waking up in random dormrooms.

Blacking out is the $*%@! I have the best laughs the next morning tryna figure out what the f!ck happened to me
laugh.gif

Blacking out is the $*%@! I have the best laughs the next morning tryna figure out what the f!ck happened to me
laugh.gif

summer after HS graduation i was at a block party WRECKED and apparently at one point i was dancing on a table with some chick and a bottle of tequila in my hand. years later i still find out new things about that night when it comes up
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

summer after HS graduation i was at a block party WRECKED and apparently at one point i was dancing on a table with some chick and a bottle of tequila in my hand. years later i still find out new things about that night when it comes up
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Mannnnnnnnnn I have a few blackout stories...some good some bad.

The most recent:
Broke up with my long time (former live-in) girlfriend and went to a few spots downtown with my boys to help ease the pain. 3 of us killed a fifth of Sailor Jerry before goin out and started with shots at the first bar. I blacked out midway thru the second bar and apparently we managed to get together a pretty good sized group (male and female). We get to some martini bar (%+%!) and I apparently had a dance off with a dude wearin a vest to a piano cover of a John Mayer song.

We left the bar, hop in my boys whip and I demanded he let me ride in the trunk. We went to some spot to drink more but I just passed out on the couch. Woke up to frantic calls from some chick because I apparently texted her like "these dudes made me ride in the trunk and they forced me to eat taco bell" I was heated that I didn't really get TBell but then I noticed a piece of dried up ground beef on my shirt
pimp.gif

Mannnnnnnnnn I have a few blackout stories...some good some bad.

The most recent:
Broke up with my long time (former live-in) girlfriend and went to a few spots downtown with my boys to help ease the pain. 3 of us killed a fifth of Sailor Jerry before goin out and started with shots at the first bar. I blacked out midway thru the second bar and apparently we managed to get together a pretty good sized group (male and female). We get to some martini bar (%+%!) and I apparently had a dance off with a dude wearin a vest to a piano cover of a John Mayer song.

We left the bar, hop in my boys whip and I demanded he let me ride in the trunk. We went to some spot to drink more but I just passed out on the couch. Woke up to frantic calls from some chick because I apparently texted her like "these dudes made me ride in the trunk and they forced me to eat taco bell" I was heated that I didn't really get TBell but then I noticed a piece of dried up ground beef on my shirt
pimp.gif

Some of you need to get a little digital pen camera/recorder and record the nights events. That would make for a crazy reality show..

I think the worst may be wondering how you got home. I've had shoes completely TIED...off of my feet. how does one accomplish some of this weird stuff you realize occurred? It almost seems like magic

Some of you need to get a little digital pen camera/recorder and record the nights events. That would make for a crazy reality show..

I think the worst may be wondering how you got home. I've had shoes completely TIED...off of my feet. how does one accomplish some of this weird stuff you realize occurred? It almost seems like magic

I never understood how people can get that drunk.

I'm a drinker. And by that I mean when I drink, I DRINK. I've puked like crazy. I've polished off entire fifths. In the words of one of my friends, I drank enough to "kill someone his size."

And I have NEVER blacked out or not remembered a thing from the night before. Hell I usually remember how i fell asleep.

Glad I've never experienced it though.

I never understood how people can get that drunk.

I'm a drinker. And by that I mean when I drink, I DRINK. I've puked like crazy. I've polished off entire fifths. In the words of one of my friends, I drank enough to "kill someone his size."

And I have NEVER blacked out or not remembered a thing from the night before. Hell I usually remember how i fell asleep.

Glad I've never experienced it though.

woke up butt naked next to a 300 lb chick once , never got that drunk again ........

woke up butt naked next to a 300 lb chick once , never got that drunk again ........

Hate it. My mans called me about 2 hrs ago asking me about the chick I bagged last night. I dont remember
frown.gif

Hate it. My mans called me about 2 hrs ago asking me about the chick I bagged last night. I dont remember
frown.gif

not so much a BLACK out but a brown out where the nights are spotty...

got to the bar at 8.. from 1230am - 230am dont remember a thing..
drove home and everything (around 5 miles)... S M H

..cuzzo and i killed the bars' bottle of jager (around 30 shots).. on top of the beers i had.. s m h

not so much a BLACK out but a brown out where the nights are spotty...

got to the bar at 8.. from 1230am - 230am dont remember a thing..
drove home and everything (around 5 miles)... S M H

..cuzzo and i killed the bars' bottle of jager (around 30 shots).. on top of the beers i had.. s m h

since ive got older, its more common for me to black out when i drink....
i dont have a yellow light when i drink, i just go!

i literally sometimes black out and dont remember how i got home...

Back
Top Bottom