Blackout Drunk Unappreciation

lst time was in the past summer at this waka concert 5th of hen and pint of hen and 24 coronas between 3 girls an 4 guys BEFORE the show
hella drinks inside
then a 5th of hen and 24 more coronas
i was dead from 3am-6pm i didnt remember $$*!
hella x pills an LOUD to
homies said we got in like 3 fights downtown after the concert didnt remeber none of it
didnt lose nothin tho
pimp.gif

Worst blackout case for me was when me and my boys went to some party and i was already $%%%%%!@ wasted. Continued drinking in the party. Woke up the next morning in some bushes without my shoes 30 miles from the party. My boys told me i just disappeared. I then took a taxi to some mcdonalds and went to sleep in the bushes.

Worst blackout case for me was when me and my boys went to some party and i was already $%%%%%!@ wasted. Continued drinking in the party. Woke up the next morning in some bushes without my shoes 30 miles from the party. My boys told me i just disappeared. I then took a taxi to some mcdonalds and went to sleep in the bushes.

that happened to me one time and it felt to bad so afterwards i just control my drinking

that happened to me one time and it felt to bad so afterwards i just control my drinking

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I don't get blacked out, I remember like 2/5ths always. I've never woken up without, my phone, wallet, or car keys
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-19yrs old in Aruba, on vacation with my boy, his two older bros, sis, mom/dad.
-We are in Carlos and Charlies, drinking those yard drinks.
-I just get hammered, and decide that I've had enough.
-I go back to the hotel, without telling anyone.
-Stop on the corner to puke, leaned up against a stop sign, and this i think he was British dude, comes over with a napkin and is just wiping my face for me. I remember hugging his girl, and walking away.
-Stumble back to the telly about a half mile along a dock that I easily couldve fell off of, wake up on the roll a way bed, butt naked, face down, with my arms completely at my sides. But my clothes were perfectly folded and my boy said he didn't do that

-17 yrs old, NYE, big house party, with liqs supplied by the parents, chicks house who was are twins and their older bro was running the bar.
-Dude goes to blaze and tells me to watch over the bar. -
Next thing I know, I'm chugging Goose with the beer tap hanging out of the corner of my mouth like a camelpak. Proceed to get into the middle of the dance floor and got so dizzy busting a move that I just fall down and start puking straight beer foam.
-They throw me in the corner on like a bean bag chair, and when I come to, I'm surrounded by all the girls' purses. I run all of them. and then get up and go outside
-Out there smoking a cig trying to collect myself, and my boy comes out and jumps thru the glass patio furniture table. For whatever the reason, that %*+! made me pass out instantly.
-I'm now laying outside in Jan in NJ on the ground in the backyard. Someone comes and pours beer on my head, I get up like yo you trying to scrap, throw a mean punch, somehow hit myself and I fall right thru the stockade fence.
-About an hour later, I drove home.

18yrs old Party at Rutgers, dude made Jungle Juice out of Goose.
-Girl who I am visiting tells me and my boy that we can smoke out of the window of the dorm at the end of the Hallway
-We are doing that, but start blowing the smoke at the smoke detector, it goes off, whole dorm empties, It's pouring rain outside, fire department comes, the whole 9.
-I'm hiding in the bushes shook. When the coast is clear. I realize, I am now completely turned around, all these dorms look the same, and no one is answering their cell. So I'm just wandering aimlessly.
-Out of no where I hear someone shouting my name. My boy Mark is hanging out of one of those windows that only opens inwards, IDK how he was doing it. So I go back over there. And drink more,
-End up in a girls bathroom, just puking hard, with Mark standing on the toilet in the stall next to me, just bigging me up the whole. Time, saying I'm the toughest dude he knows, and all this nonsense. I finish puking recover.
-Go into these girls we know from HS dorm. And then decide I need to drive the 20mins home and bounce. SMH.

There are more stories, but I don't wanna bore you guys.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*I can't breathe*

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I don't get blacked out, I remember like 2/5ths always. I've never woken up without, my phone, wallet, or car keys
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-19yrs old in Aruba, on vacation with my boy, his two older bros, sis, mom/dad.
-We are in Carlos and Charlies, drinking those yard drinks.
-I just get hammered, and decide that I've had enough.
-I go back to the hotel, without telling anyone.
-Stop on the corner to puke, leaned up against a stop sign, and this i think he was British dude, comes over with a napkin and is just wiping my face for me. I remember hugging his girl, and walking away.
-Stumble back to the telly about a half mile along a dock that I easily couldve fell off of, wake up on the roll a way bed, butt naked, face down, with my arms completely at my sides. But my clothes were perfectly folded and my boy said he didn't do that

-17 yrs old, NYE, big house party, with liqs supplied by the parents, chicks house who was are twins and their older bro was running the bar.
-Dude goes to blaze and tells me to watch over the bar. -
Next thing I know, I'm chugging Goose with the beer tap hanging out of the corner of my mouth like a camelpak. Proceed to get into the middle of the dance floor and got so dizzy busting a move that I just fall down and start puking straight beer foam.
-They throw me in the corner on like a bean bag chair, and when I come to, I'm surrounded by all the girls' purses. I run all of them. and then get up and go outside
-Out there smoking a cig trying to collect myself, and my boy comes out and jumps thru the glass patio furniture table. For whatever the reason, that %*+! made me pass out instantly.
-I'm now laying outside in Jan in NJ on the ground in the backyard. Someone comes and pours beer on my head, I get up like yo you trying to scrap, throw a mean punch, somehow hit myself and I fall right thru the stockade fence.
-About an hour later, I drove home.

18yrs old Party at Rutgers, dude made Jungle Juice out of Goose.
-Girl who I am visiting tells me and my boy that we can smoke out of the window of the dorm at the end of the Hallway
-We are doing that, but start blowing the smoke at the smoke detector, it goes off, whole dorm empties, It's pouring rain outside, fire department comes, the whole 9.
-I'm hiding in the bushes shook. When the coast is clear. I realize, I am now completely turned around, all these dorms look the same, and no one is answering their cell. So I'm just wandering aimlessly.
-Out of no where I hear someone shouting my name. My boy Mark is hanging out of one of those windows that only opens inwards, IDK how he was doing it. So I go back over there. And drink more,
-End up in a girls bathroom, just puking hard, with Mark standing on the toilet in the stall next to me, just bigging me up the whole. Time, saying I'm the toughest dude he knows, and all this nonsense. I finish puking recover.
-Go into these girls we know from HS dorm. And then decide I need to drive the 20mins home and bounce. SMH.

There are more stories, but I don't wanna bore you guys.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*I can't breathe*

happened to me last night again. I was trying to grill some kid thats talking to my sister now. now that was funny but i really dont remember much of that.at least i didnt text anything bad for once

happened to me last night again. I was trying to grill some kid thats talking to my sister now. now that was funny but i really dont remember much of that.at least i didnt text anything bad for once

Blacked out on my senior prom night in high school. I found out the next day that I passed out in the same bed as my boy's girl and I pissed all over her face while she was sleeping.

Blacked out on my senior prom night in high school. I found out the next day that I passed out in the same bed as my boy's girl and I pissed all over her face while she was sleeping.

only one time did sumthin good happen while i was blackout drunk. i was drunk textin one my close female friends & i was tellin her how much i was feelin her & $%!+ like that. the next day i looked at my text messages & was like damn i was drunk
laugh.gif
. so i text her askin wat i told her the night before & she told me, but she said she aint take it serious cause she knew i was drunk. i was like well u know the truth come out when u drunk....that was on christmas & she been my ol lady ever since
pimp.gif

only one time did sumthin good happen while i was blackout drunk. i was drunk textin one my close female friends & i was tellin her how much i was feelin her & $%!+ like that. the next day i looked at my text messages & was like damn i was drunk
laugh.gif
. so i text her askin wat i told her the night before & she told me, but she said she aint take it serious cause she knew i was drunk. i was like well u know the truth come out when u drunk....that was on christmas & she been my ol lady ever since
pimp.gif

Last time I blacked out, was New Years Day, remember throwing up blood from mixing a bunch of drinks. Then blacked out in my mans stairway. That was a terrible night.

Last time I blacked out, was New Years Day, remember throwing up blood from mixing a bunch of drinks. Then blacked out in my mans stairway. That was a terrible night.

Before I started drinking socially I would drink excessively and either end up in some random broads mushy or a conflict with a random chump. Once that demon would take over I lost all sense of self-conscience. Not to mention I would always wr/strap up prior to this state and I have always gotten along with anyone until I would black out. So I guess I learned my limits through negative confrontation with the alc. Thus Ive received only one butt whooping in my lifetime and No monkey STDs FTW!

Before I started drinking socially I would drink excessively and either end up in some random broads mushy or a conflict with a random chump. Once that demon would take over I lost all sense of self-conscience. Not to mention I would always wr/strap up prior to this state and I have always gotten along with anyone until I would black out. So I guess I learned my limits through negative confrontation with the alc. Thus Ive received only one butt whooping in my lifetime and No monkey STDs FTW!

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

indifferent.gif
I can't even laugh bro u got that checked out ?

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

indifferent.gif
I can't even laugh bro u got that checked out ?

Back
Top Bottom