Blasting your music in the whip

Originally Posted by solematic j21

No but ive seen an old lady pull some girls earphone to tell her that it was too loud and the girl got mad and cursed her out.

yea cant have no one touchin you. too disrespectful for my liking.

No offense, but I don't understand why people play their music so loud like at the max while driving(do you guys want others to hear it too lol)
laugh.gif
...I find it rather annoying.
I wouldn't honk at them like the lady lol but instead I'd just move on.

i hate when idiots do that...it's so annoying. hope the cops pull them over and give them a ticket.

i mean people get tickets for loud exhaust, don't see why playing music loud shoudln't get a ticket.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i hate when idiots do that...it's so annoying. hope the cops pull them over and give them a ticket.

i mean people get tickets for loud exhaust, don't see why playing music loud shoudln't get a ticket.
You sound mad, are you?

I blast old school music, believe it or not.
laugh.gif

SOS Band, Switch, Debarge, Earth Wind and Fire, etc...so I don't get the stares from old people. I usually get thethumbs up.

maybe it was too loud for her. Whenever I'm in the car and my boys has their music up no one seems to be bothered by it.

"Cops pullin' it over...Jigga react militant...speed off...officer told me to turn the beat off...I turned it a level higher...then return the devilsfire."

My biggest pet peeve of all is when ppl have that car that rattles when the song is being blasted. That is sooo ghetto.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

My biggest pet peeve of all is when ppl have that car that rattles when the song is being blasted. That is sooo ghetto.
blame the economy, not all of us can afford to fully sound deaden our cars
laugh.gif

i got a sweet system, but i never use it to its full potential, but the ability to know that i can
pimp.gif

windows down and the system up, feelin the bass hit your chest like a jackhammer, yezzzurrrrr

setting off car alarms in parking garages is funny too
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

"Cops pullin' it over...Jigga react militant...speed off...officer told me to turn the beat off...I turned it a level higher...then return the devils fire."
this dude's name is Thug Lyfe but loud music hurts his ears? WOWWWW
my guess is he drives a civic and cranked it too hard on his stock system thinkin he was doin it and system blew out RAWR RAWR RAWRRRR
mad.gif

people distance themselves from me at the stoplight
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i love that !%$#.

i love settin off car alarms too
smh.gif

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

you would hate being around me cause all my homies beat is loud as hell and the belts on the trunk make it even louder rattle. like this here.....

i'll play "lucifer" by jay loud as hell

you should see the looks you get from those conservative types
roll.gif

So I'm in the process of learning how to drive and I'll admit sometimes I use the system to it's full potential lol

...but...

If you're gonna blast your music, blast it in the day. Do not blast at night. Man sometimes I feel like dudes ride around my neighborhoodon purpose to wake people up with their music. I'm trying to sleep man!!
mad.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

"Cops pullin' it over...Jigga react militant...speed off...officer told me to turn the beat off...I turned it a level higher...then return the devils fire."
this dude's name is Thug Lyfe but loud music hurts his ears? WOWWWW
my guess is he drives a civic and cranked it too hard on his stock system thinkin he was doin it and system blew out RAWR RAWR RAWRRRR
mad.gif

so what are to trying to imply? His race or music preference?? huh? huh???

Its annoying, no one want to hear gucci man or durangense. What worst is when people blast the radio even though commercial are on
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
at people still doing this in college

I normally turn it down at street lights and stop lights but other than that full blast when I'm in a good mood. Got a 300 dollar ticket alreadythough
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom