breaking up UNNAPRECIATION.

i feel you man...this past friday, my girl outta the blue told me she needed space to know if it we`re meant to be...we got engaged on new years day. on monday wouldve been our six yr anniversary...now this is the same girl who always spoke about a future together...whether it be engagement..marriage..moving out..starting a family..hell even come up with the names of our future kids...it was just a couple of days ago that she said this is the happiest shes ever been...this is the strongest our relationship has ever been...we hired a wedding planner..she bought wedding magazines and was supper excited..and then just said she needed time and space to figure things out. literally without warnng or anything. im here clueless with whats going on.  one thing i know. surround urself with the ppl that love u. at the end of the 
day. those are the people that will always be there for u...oh and im about to turn 25 next month

Originally Posted by sonofsam

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Best way to get over one girl, is to get another. You'll be alright, b.

this just adds to my dilemma..i just dont want another girl..she was the only one i wanted. i used to laugh at all the relationship threads on here, but until it happens to you, ya never really understand..

so try to fix the relationship if she dont wanna fix it after 3 years then she aint the one...then buy a bottle of gentlemans jack 

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Best way to get over one girl, is to get another. You'll be alright, b.

this just adds to my dilemma..i just dont want another girl..she was the only one i wanted. i used to laugh at all the relationship threads on here, but until it happens to you, ya never really understand..

so try to fix the relationship if she dont wanna fix it after 3 years then she aint the one...then buy a bottle of gentlemans jack 

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

broke up with mine of 2 or 3 months yesterday.

i was done with it for awhile, made it official yesterday.

mogs get a degree and get brand new
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

broke up with mine of 2 or 3 months yesterday.

i was done with it for awhile, made it official yesterday.

mogs get a degree and get brand new
30t6p3b.gif

Feel you fam, I was on the same boat.

I straight deleted my twitter/fb for a good minute, you're going to be tempted to look her up.. don't.

Time, as it's already been said. Don't substitute the time you would usually spend kick it with her on something negative... drinking, smoking.. etc. Find something productive to do, Improve yourself. This is a good time to pick up that hobby you've been looking up for a minute or read that book you've been meaning too. Kick it with your boys and honestly let em know if you're feeling down, if they're really your friends, they'll help you out. Finding other women is cool sometimes, butI did this for a minute and it can actually make it worse. It sort of makes you start to rely on the company of others to make you feel better, and you don't want that. So I say, just do you. 

Not sure how you guys broke it off, but I assure you, one day you guys will be OK. After a 3 year relationship you guys are going to carry a little bit from each other, so no matter what you did (unless you killed a family member or something... which is a really extreme example) or what she did, cooler, more mature heads will eventually prevail.

and the most important thing of all.. Don't carry around false hope. If you know it's over, don't beat yourself up by thinking you'll be back together in no time. I guarantee you, false hope will be the death of you and it will make you do some stupid things.

I'm guessing you're pretty young, so just let things run their course, you can't help her now, so don't harm her.

It's never easy, especially if it's a girl you care about but hope that helps bruh. Good luck.

Feel you fam, I was on the same boat.

I straight deleted my twitter/fb for a good minute, you're going to be tempted to look her up.. don't.

Time, as it's already been said. Don't substitute the time you would usually spend kick it with her on something negative... drinking, smoking.. etc. Find something productive to do, Improve yourself. This is a good time to pick up that hobby you've been looking up for a minute or read that book you've been meaning too. Kick it with your boys and honestly let em know if you're feeling down, if they're really your friends, they'll help you out. Finding other women is cool sometimes, butI did this for a minute and it can actually make it worse. It sort of makes you start to rely on the company of others to make you feel better, and you don't want that. So I say, just do you. 

Not sure how you guys broke it off, but I assure you, one day you guys will be OK. After a 3 year relationship you guys are going to carry a little bit from each other, so no matter what you did (unless you killed a family member or something... which is a really extreme example) or what she did, cooler, more mature heads will eventually prevail.

and the most important thing of all.. Don't carry around false hope. If you know it's over, don't beat yourself up by thinking you'll be back together in no time. I guarantee you, false hope will be the death of you and it will make you do some stupid things.

I'm guessing you're pretty young, so just let things run their course, you can't help her now, so don't harm her.

It's never easy, especially if it's a girl you care about but hope that helps bruh. Good luck.

this is the second this week? it's the summer and NTers are getting dropped like bad habits. no wonder the general board is so crowded in the summer
edit: some advice, i got out of a 3 year relationship 2 years ago. the best advice is keep your head up, stop thinking about her and find some other women, plural, to occupy your time.

this is the second this week? it's the summer and NTers are getting dropped like bad habits. no wonder the general board is so crowded in the summer
edit: some advice, i got out of a 3 year relationship 2 years ago. the best advice is keep your head up, stop thinking about her and find some other women, plural, to occupy your time.

Originally Posted by bobedigitl36

i feel you man...this past friday, my girl outta the blue told me she needed space to know if it we`re meant to be...we got engaged on new years day. on monday wouldve been our six yr anniversary...now this is the same girl who always spoke about a future together...whether it be engagement..marriage..moving out..starting a family..hell even come up with the names of our future kids...it was just a couple of days ago that she said this is the happiest shes ever been...this is the strongest our relationship has ever been...we hired a wedding planner..she bought wedding magazines and was supper excited..and then just said she needed time and space to figure things out. literally without warnng or anything. im here clueless with whats going on.  one thing i know. surround urself with the ppl that love u. at the end of the 
day. those are the people that will always be there for u...oh and im about to turn 25 next month
Woah. I thought my situation was bad. Sorry to hear all that.
tired.gif
And to OP, I'm in the same boat. But yeah... Stay busy and stay focused on bettering yourself.

Originally Posted by bobedigitl36

Woah. I thought my situation was bad. Sorry to hear all that.
tired.gif
And to OP, I'm in the same boat. But yeah... Stay busy and stay focused on bettering yourself.

Like they said. might be corny as hell but 'time does heal all wounds.' you will see when it comes to a broken off relationship. discard pics and text messages. delete her no memories at all. even friends that you know that might know her, is a NO GO. good luck. hang out with your close friends and family just go out and have a good time, and drinking does not wash away the pain.
tired.gif

Like they said. might be corny as hell but 'time does heal all wounds.' you will see when it comes to a broken off relationship. discard pics and text messages. delete her no memories at all. even friends that you know that might know her, is a NO GO. good luck. hang out with your close friends and family just go out and have a good time, and drinking does not wash away the pain.
tired.gif

time just makes the pain worse when you reflect on it all..

why even try these days man..we just set our selves up for a disappointment..take time for what?..to heal, just to be disappointed again in the distant future..

why even try these days man..we just set our selves up for a disappointment..take time for what?..to heal, just to be disappointed again in the distant future..

grin.gif
your spirits is salty. be positive
pimp.gif
WATCH and see

grin.gif
your spirits is salty. be positive
pimp.gif
WATCH and see

i guess salty is one way to put it..im 20..and as lame as this sounds..this was my first real relationship..

i know alot of you dudes been around the block a few times and already know how the game goes..but this is all new to me,

thanks for all the advice tho,

i guess salty is one way to put it..im 20..and as lame as this sounds..this was my first real relationship..

i know alot of you dudes been around the block a few times and already know how the game goes..but this is all new to me,

21, bro. 
I haven't been around the block. Don't call me a puta. 
laugh.gif

You will have moments when you will think about everything. Hell, I bet you will even make your own 500 Days of Summer, but seriously, time is everything. If you don't give yourself time, you won't fix anything.

I had a 3 year relationship end up in the crapper, trust me, it sucks. I didn't give myself time to heal and chill, and messed myself up.

21, bro. 
laugh.gif

You will have moments when you will think about everything. Hell, I bet you will even make your own 500 Days of Summer, but seriously, time is everything. If you don't give yourself time, you won't fix anything.

I had a 3 year relationship end up in the crapper, trust me, it sucks. I didn't give myself time to heal and chill, and messed myself up.

quality > quantity

You ain't been single for 3 years, I guarantee you girls you never paid no mind will be getting at you in no time. I'm not sayin you gotta go for it, but at least you'll have options.

Game don't change, but the players do.
mindless2778 wrote:
21 bro,

laugh.gif

500 days of summer is so on point. 

I swear these women will be the death of me. 

quality > quantity

You ain't been single for 3 years, I guarantee you girls you never paid no mind will be getting at you in no time. I'm not sayin you gotta go for it, but at least you'll have options.

Game don't change, but the players do.
mindless2778 wrote:
21 bro,

laugh.gif

500 days of summer is so on point. 

I swear these women will be the death of me. 

Back
Top Bottom