breaking up UNNAPRECIATION.

Ya I just ended a 5 1/2 year relationship it's hard man I really thought she was the girl I was going to marry this girl but she was becoming to needy and was always wanting to be around me I just couldn't handle that anymore. I had been with this girl since I was 18 I'm 24 now maybe in the future we'll get back together but honestly I'm having fun right now getting to do all the things I never really got to do before.

you'll be alright OP

you can be as busy as possible but when you lay down at night you could be thinking about a purple fish you saw earlier and that it will hit you in your stomach like a ton of bricks out of nowhere...that the worst part...at the most random moments there won't even be anything to trigger it but she'll pop into your head

sulk, cry etc for a few weeks then just tell yourself it is what it is and eventually you'll believe it & it will be true

you'll be alright OP

you can be as busy as possible but when you lay down at night you could be thinking about a purple fish you saw earlier and that it will hit you in your stomach like a ton of bricks out of nowhere...that the worst part...at the most random moments there won't even be anything to trigger it but she'll pop into your head

sulk, cry etc for a few weeks then just tell yourself it is what it is and eventually you'll believe it & it will be true

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you'll be alright OP

Yeup.
Time heals the mind and the soul. You ought to stick through it and don't run away from your emotions, they'll come back harder when you least expect it. Your confidence will be through the roof once you live through these rough, emotional times. Blee that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you'll be alright OP

Yeup.
Time heals the mind and the soul. You ought to stick through it and don't run away from your emotions, they'll come back harder when you least expect it. Your confidence will be through the roof once you live through these rough, emotional times. Blee that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Best way to get over one girl, is to get another. You'll be alright, b.
False.

Focus on yourself. Focus on becoming the best man you can possibly be, and don't do it for anybody other than yourself. If you do that, the rest will fall into place.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Best way to get over one girl, is to get another. You'll be alright, b.
False.

Focus on yourself. Focus on becoming the best man you can possibly be, and don't do it for anybody other than yourself. If you do that, the rest will fall into place.

do yourself a favor and play gang starr's "ex to the next girl" a bunch of times while drinking and smoking, and you'll feel better.

the only real cure is to get the ...... NEXT!

do yourself a favor and play gang starr's "ex to the next girl" a bunch of times while drinking and smoking, and you'll feel better.

the only real cure is to get the ...... NEXT!

shes going to find another dude within a week or so.. probably will be smashing him the same or following week.

expect that.

shes going to find another dude within a week or so.. probably will be smashing him the same or following week.

expect that.

Honestly, either cut her off all together now or you can leave it open and hope for a 2nd chance (I don't advise this).  The only reason I say cut her off now is because I don't think it benefits you to keep her around and it's too tempting to get back together when she feels it's convenient for her.  Take it from someone who learned the hard way, you're almost setting yourself up for it the 2nd time 
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Honestly, either cut her off all together now or you can leave it open and hope for a 2nd chance (I don't advise this).  The only reason I say cut her off now is because I don't think it benefits you to keep her around and it's too tempting to get back together when she feels it's convenient for her.  Take it from someone who learned the hard way, you're almost setting yourself up for it the 2nd time 
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

realize that, things play out the way they are supposed to which is not always the same as the way you want them to. Realize that, despite the 3 year investment, she may not necessarily be "the one." You're human so there is always a recovery period but ultimately, you'll find someone who suits you better and then you'll wonder why you were tripping that much in the first place with this one.

realize that, things play out the way they are supposed to which is not always the same as the way you want them to. Realize that, despite the 3 year investment, she may not necessarily be "the one." You're human so there is always a recovery period but ultimately, you'll find someone who suits you better and then you'll wonder why you were tripping that much in the first place with this one.

Back
Top Bottom