breaking up UNNAPRECIATION.

Time, drinking just makes the problem worst. I also was a lightweight for the few weeks when it really hit me because I would get drunk so quickly compared to before. After a while you stop caring, but it takes a while depending on the bond you guys had. Just don't go back to her when something goes wrong in your life. You're comfortable around her, you just have to get out of that comfort zone.

Time, drinking just makes the problem worst. I also was a lightweight for the few weeks when it really hit me because I would get drunk so quickly compared to before. After a while you stop caring, but it takes a while depending on the bond you guys had. Just don't go back to her when something goes wrong in your life. You're comfortable around her, you just have to get out of that comfort zone.

I feel you..

Had a 4 year that ended hella bad.. ex got pregnant, had an abortion, and moved on the other side of my block senior year in high school. Her dude moved in with her so we 'd see each other all the time.
I broke her heart first but the scar was hella deep. Good thing I moved.

Now I found a really good girlfriend but we fell victim to long distance so we kinda have to put us on hold. We gotta do our own thing but it hurts when I see her talking to other dudes on her facebook. I tried moving on
But she cried her eyes out. Appearently shes set on me.

Its whatever "Cause on the other hand I couldn't take it if I  put all I got an' you an' someone got you naked. You work hard for money, but it's harder when you make it.
These chicks coming fast, so here's ya heart, before I break it. Take it"

I can finally be single. And its kind of treating me coo.

I feel you..

Had a 4 year that ended hella bad.. ex got pregnant, had an abortion, and moved on the other side of my block senior year in high school. Her dude moved in with her so we 'd see each other all the time.
I broke her heart first but the scar was hella deep. Good thing I moved.

Now I found a really good girlfriend but we fell victim to long distance so we kinda have to put us on hold. We gotta do our own thing but it hurts when I see her talking to other dudes on her facebook. I tried moving on
But she cried her eyes out. Appearently shes set on me.

Its whatever "Cause on the other hand I couldn't take it if I  put all I got an' you an' someone got you naked. You work hard for money, but it's harder when you make it.
These chicks coming fast, so here's ya heart, before I break it. Take it"

I can finally be single. And its kind of treating me coo.

Take this time to focus on yourself, hit the gym, get some extra hours at work, etc. Plus summer is almost here so the ladies gonna be out anyway fam 
pimp.gif

Take this time to focus on yourself, hit the gym, get some extra hours at work, etc. Plus summer is almost here so the ladies gonna be out anyway fam 
pimp.gif

Time.

Same position. Me and my ex dated for 3 years and we broke up a little over a month ago. I still think about her every day, but I can tell it's getting waaaaaay better. Just gotta move on.
Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Originally Posted by kidUFC

shes going to find another dude within a week or so.. probably will be smashing him the same or following week.

expect that.
BLEE

Truer words have never been spoken.
laugh.gif

Time.

Same position. Me and my ex dated for 3 years and we broke up a little over a month ago. I still think about her every day, but I can tell it's getting waaaaaay better. Just gotta move on.
Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Originally Posted by kidUFC

shes going to find another dude within a week or so.. probably will be smashing him the same or following week.

expect that.
BLEE

Truer words have never been spoken.
laugh.gif

Try having an ex that blacklisted you with all your mutual (close) friends because you didn't want to get back with him or hook up after he dumped you
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The sad part is we all met on the same day, it's not like they were his friends first, but he is taking it upon himself to make sure I can't hang out with them.
His excuse is that it's painful to see me... YOU dumped ME it's time to get over it because I definitely have
laugh.gif

Try having an ex that blacklisted you with all your mutual (close) friends because you didn't want to get back with him or hook up after he dumped you
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The sad part is we all met on the same day, it's not like they were his friends first, but he is taking it upon himself to make sure I can't hang out with them.
His excuse is that it's painful to see me... YOU dumped ME it's time to get over it because I definitely have
laugh.gif

-Time.
-Reflecting on the cons of the relationship.
-Think how you can improve yourself as a person.
-Hang around positive single people.
-Play sports/workout.
-Reach out and be a part of a new community through volunteering or shared interests (running club, book club, etc.)
-Hang out with the boys.
-Eat, sleep, dress, do whatever you want, however you want because now you only look out for yourself (and friends/family).

In short, be a single person who is independent of a significant other. It hurts to lose the company of another, but that can be replaced. Usually, what takes the longest to cope with is when you've identified yourself with that other person, then you've got to change your own self in your mind to know that you don't need that person.

In regard to disappointment, it's just like fishing. You might have lost this fish, but you'll go back to fishing eventually because there will always be another who will bite and it'll be up to you to reel it in.

A better metaphor would be learning how to ride a bike. You might have fallen off your bike and scraped yourself up real good, but it's all about having the courage to get right back on and enjoying the ride because it may lead you somewhere amazing.

Don't let this experience sour any future experiences because it might ruin something potentially great.

-Time.
-Reflecting on the cons of the relationship.
-Think how you can improve yourself as a person.
-Hang around positive single people.
-Play sports/workout.
-Reach out and be a part of a new community through volunteering or shared interests (running club, book club, etc.)
-Hang out with the boys.
-Eat, sleep, dress, do whatever you want, however you want because now you only look out for yourself (and friends/family).

In short, be a single person who is independent of a significant other. It hurts to lose the company of another, but that can be replaced. Usually, what takes the longest to cope with is when you've identified yourself with that other person, then you've got to change your own self in your mind to know that you don't need that person.

In regard to disappointment, it's just like fishing. You might have lost this fish, but you'll go back to fishing eventually because there will always be another who will bite and it'll be up to you to reel it in.

A better metaphor would be learning how to ride a bike. You might have fallen off your bike and scraped yourself up real good, but it's all about having the courage to get right back on and enjoying the ride because it may lead you somewhere amazing.

Don't let this experience sour any future experiences because it might ruin something potentially great.

Back
Top Bottom