Bringing NBA jerserys back into the fashion game

I'v been wearing jerseys. Before and after that fad......

I don't wear them all the time but I occasionally wear them to chill.

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

What's the official brand for Authentic soccer jerseys?
none...from what i've noticed, each country has their soccer jerseys made by a specific brand. the U.S soccer jerseys are made by Adidas,Brazil soccer jerseys are made by Nike, etc.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

i think they'll eventually be popular again fashion wise, it probably won't be nearly the craze it was 2001-03 and little 5'6 cats probably won't be wearing size 60s anymore. alot of fads end up being recycled anyways.

it never was a fad to me, all throughout elementary school, middle school i would wear champion replicas all the time, in high school i would wear swingmans all the time, and then i had a job at a jersey store at the peak of the fad so i had around 200 nba, nfl, and mitchell and ness jerseys at one time. when the fad died and it wasn't fashionably cool to wear jerseys no more i bought a bunch of stuff online and at stores trying to clear out their excess jerseys. also when nike lost the nba licence in 2004 marshalls tj maxx etc had all their nike authentics for $50 so i stocked up there also.

eventually i ended up selling alot of the stuff and realizing that the stuff looked way too big on me. now all i have left is a vernon davis 49ers authentic jersey and a white penny orlando magic procut jersey that looks real long on me but i could care less because its a white penny procut

i'm planning on starting up the jersey collection again though, but this time around only sticking to my favorite teams and players and in my actual size. i got my eyes on some champion mcgrady magic authentics with the stars on them i wanna get to remove the mcgrady name on the back and put hardaway on.
If you figure that out, let me know. I got a Home Authentic Champion Jersey that I would love to cange to Hardaway
pimp.gif

As far as the Jersey "fad", I have always worn Jersey since I was in Grade School( Larry Johnson FTW
laugh.gif
). Now I just tend to wear Jersey for my favorite team(Cowboys) during games onthe weekend. Some dudes just took it way too far. Kids buying jerseys of players they never heard of, nor could they tell you what position theyplayed
mad.gif

gl rayner take it to an alterations place and have them take the name off the back, it should be about $15 then send it to this place calledexclusiveprosports. their numbering and lettering is perfectly accurate. they do custom mlb, nhl, and nba jerseys. their website is www.exclusiveprosports.comor exclusivepro. they used to do nfl jerseys also before the nfl cracked down on them now only licenced nfl stores can deal with them for nfl stuff.

Haha ... please. Sometimes, I wear my own NCAA jersey. I'm an athlete at heart. Somethin OP prolly doesnt understand. I'll always sport a jersey ortwo for the occasion, especially in the summer & most likely Mikes.

I was just thinking about this the other day since I wore my Tyson Chandler Bulls jersey to the Bulls/Hornets game the other day
laugh.gif

It's just too bad all my jerseys are outdated, so i'd feel weird wearing them again.

-Q Rich on the Clips
-Odom on the Clips
-Carter on the Raptors
-Mcgrady on the Magic
-Garnett on the Twolves

My Carmelo jersey and Paul Pierce jersey are the only ones i don't think will ever be outdated.

gl rayner take it to an alterations place and have them take the name off the back, it should be about $15 then send it to this place called exclusiveprosports. their numbering and lettering is perfectly accurate. they do custom mlb, nhl, and nba jerseys. their website is www.exclusiveprosports.com or exclusivepro. they used to do nfl jerseys also before the nfl cracked down on them now only licenced nfl stores can deal with them for nfl stuff.
You are a lifesaver. Thanks a million
pimp.gif

I ain't even gonna lie, I went hard with the jerseys in 02-03. "My closet looked like I keep getting traded from team 2 Team"
I doubt it will, but if it does I got it for sale
2zgsugw.jpg
Some stuff still has tags on it ( ex. larry birdmitchell & Ness 300$ LMAO O'rly) www.twitter.com/gaberealz

I don't think the fad will come back but if/when it does Im getting a Deion Falcons jersey off rip.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If I see someone in a jersey this spring or summer, I'm pointing and clowning outloud.
psssh
34825_01_lg.jpg

i have the black alternate of this jersey, procut...when you point and me imma just shut you down and let you know its worth more then your entire outfit

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

He'll probably laugh right back at you because you paid that much for a Jersey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
the jersey era was
pimp.gif

but im growing up now. im turning 21 this july, and i dont want to be a grown man wearing another grown mans name around.
wearing the jersey to a game, and wearing it around the house/ running to the store is cool, but leave the jerseys to the kids. at least imo.

i feel ya, im turning 21 soon, and im not feeling jerseys like that anymore.

Originally Posted by geminifly

I don't think the fad will come back but if/when it does Im getting a Deion Falcons jersey off rip.

Oh yeah and then I'm gonna get me the curl with the headband
pimp.gif

But seriously I thought this joint dropped already I'm gonna be on the lookout for it now.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

"Wear what you like!" - NTer
this is real talk.

I wore jerseys 2-3 years ago and got flamed here, I didnt care and continued to roc'

Do you.

smh.gif
at this young folks worrying about what society wears or accepts.

^^ PREACH!
i rock jerseys occasionally now....
nothing wrong w/ wearin a garnett,kobe, wade jersey....
recently pulled out my deion jerseys.... blk falcons n wht cowboys!

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

gl rayner take it to an alterations place and have them take the name off the back, it should be about $15 then send it to this place called exclusiveprosports. their numbering and lettering is perfectly accurate. they do custom mlb, nhl, and nba jerseys. their website is www.exclusiveprosports.com or exclusivepro. they used to do nfl jerseys also before the nfl cracked down on them now only licenced nfl stores can deal with them for nfl stuff.
You are a lifesaver. Thanks a million
pimp.gif

yea no problem. my co worker bought an adidas ben gordon bulls authentic off ebay took it to the alterations place and had them remove the name and numbers its cost about $30 for all that and he sent it to exclusivepro to get it remade into a Jordan 45 jersey. it took about a month but he got it back a few daysago, the jersey looks nice and the numbering is on point, it just looks weird seeing it be an adidas jersey and that i know jordan never wore adidas or thatdazzle material the bulls currently wear.

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

Originally Posted by BrownRepublican14

f' u know about fashion? aint you the same dude with the southpole Brooklyn Xpress shorts, snapping flicks of yourself during your lunch break working for maintenance on a ferry?
Don't forget the gas station fitteds.
Stay on the sack

Lost mad $$$ during that jersey phase, caught flight to cop from Big Rub n Pete directly, hit the Fitted spot on South St., go across to Ishkabibils (sp) andcatch the N' itis...

Fa real Philly should get all props when we discuss Throwbacks,really fashion during that time, because they hit us with the Miskeen soon after

Back
Top Bottom