Bringing NBA jerserys back into the fashion game

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by Agthekid

indifferent.gif
at saying jerseys were a fad.

Do you not know sports are still going on?

Ask long as there sports wear jerseys.
im actually glad the fad died. its better seeing people who are actually buying the stuff because their a fan of the team or player as opposed to the grown men who would buy a jersey not knowing that new york #33 jersey they were wearing was a patrick ewing jersey.

i know some people on here still have some pretty crazy collections with hard to find procuts and authentic though because ive seen some nice stuff posted whenever the jersey fad appreciation threads appear every few months or so.
grin.gif
I can ride with that.

Jerseys were never 'fad' to me. Been wearing 'em since like '95, and now have damn near 100 authentics.

I'll be wearing them for life... and not because I care what the next man thinks about 'em...

Originally Posted by travman24

3 thing that will never change for me..

1. Wear jerseys
2. Play video games
3. Wear my Jordans,nikes

Any female I deal with has to deal with it.
QFT

brolic from the gym + basketball jersey with no shirt under + hot weather = lot of chicks juicin in your direction
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

i wish i had my penny procut again...

eek.gif
I only recently realized that "authentic" from the NBA store isn't actually the same as whats on the court. My GF bought me some"Authentic" Rockets shorts for like 140 and they were basura. Weren't even as thick as my Champion Wal-Mart Ones. Sent that back, and looking forsome Pro-Cut shorts now. I would take someone out the game for a Penny Procut.

Originally Posted by superbness

Yea i think I'm about top bring NBA throwback and jerseys back in the fashion game. We all know fashion just recycles though out the year. What do you all think? Are Jerseys so played out that there isn't no returning. I seen some nice NBA jerseys that would be piff with some AF1's and Jordans

had the same idea. jus gotta execute in the best way possible.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

oh and at the end of the day, don't be kickin dirt on jerseys...but turn around and rock new era fitteds with teams on em
grin.gif
Sound like ur targeting a certain head or two that post in the NE thread.
laugh.gif
You've got a good point. I haven't worn one in ages but I still got allmy Champion authentics in the closet and am still looking for a certain jersey to complete my collection. I remember someone posted a pic a month back of Ithink it was Biz Markie rocking a Shaq M&N and ppl were saying it was
sick.gif
but I thought it was clean.

But if you're going to rock a jersey in public don't rock some swingman or Nike Rewind joint IMO. I saw some kid in a Sheed rewind swingman and I hadto shake my head.

Most people who cosigning Jersies in here wear jean shorts..............

Jersies as a fan is cool tho, wearin jersies thinkin you doin it, you have problems

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Just read this whole thread and same to the conclusion that 93% of nt are sheep.

I'm sure alot of people here who co-sign jersies started wearin em when they were popular so what does that say?

ya i was thinkin about getting that old school MJ jersey, red home jersey with the Chicago in cursive.
pimp.gif

Its so damn hot out here in AZ i just need to wear stuff to keep cool

i thought someone else wanted to bring them back, but then i saw the original date of the thread.

I don't wear jerseys, but I do wear NBA jersey t-shirts. For those that don't know what that is, it's a shirt, that resembles a player'sjersey. It's a good look.

never thought the jersey era ended. i still wear mine every summer. wore my lebron jersey yesterday, and with good reason after he hit that game winner
eek.gif

My jerseys were WAY TO BIG for me to rock again.

It seems the older you get the less "fashion trends" there are and it doesn't really matter what someone wears. There is no single style ofclothing to wear, chances are if you wear something with confidence or "swag" then its going to look good on you none the less.

I got a friend who does dirt for me and is pretty much the realest dude I know when it comes to busting guns and he dresses like its Compton in the early 1990sall over again. I couldn't imagine him dressing any other way.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

6674354_ab490e3a79_m.jpg
the gay pride thuggettes. anyone with this jersey needs to get smacked.

dont hate cuase ur JAILBLAZERS aint in the running anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superbness

Yea i think I'm about top bring NBA throwback and jerseys back in the fashion game. We all know fashion just recycles though out the year. What do you all think? Are Jerseys so played out that there isn't no returning. I seen some nice NBA jerseys that would be piff with some AF1's and Jordans

Sorry, but you've got it all wrong.

Back
Top Bottom