Bringing NBA jerserys back into the fashion game

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If I see someone in a jersey this spring or summer, I'm pointing and clowning outloud.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Yeah I would wear my jerseys nowadays but Im trying to keep my friends.
jk

Ha I hadn't seen the "jk", but if you'll lose friends cuz you wear a jersey, then obviously you aint cool
nerd.gif
but man, we gotta wear whatever WE want

Originally Posted by travman24

3 thing that will never change for me..

1. Wear jerseys
2. Play video games
3. Wear my Jordans,nikes

Any female I deal with has to deal with it.
I do these things to this day, but I play less videogames cuz im playing with my son, and I wear jerseys less cuz I got a work uniform I gottawear. But when Im off, I'll wear jerseys around the house and sporting events. I find myself wearing jerseys regularly less tho. Im 27, and I go way backon jerseys, I started wearing/collecting them since 93/94 7th grade I still got all my old ones too, but being grown, u can't be rockin that 24/7....Inever got into the mitchell & ness droppin 200+ for a jersey tho, I got a couple throwbacks tho, Montana---cant go wrong, and a Walt Frazier hardwoodclassic that I got dirt cheap----$20. I got tons of jerseys, mlb, nba, nfl I rock em all, but not ALL the time no more....I also rock the ones that match mykicks CUZ I LIKE THE PLAYER, not just for the color of the jersey, I may not like the team, but I follow players from college, and see where they go pro

This stuff is collector's items stuff now. People still dwelling on the past and hating on the present, ill be damned if i glorified that 56-58 size jerseywearing fiasco that was going on. It was fun while it lasted, frame that stuff up and move along.This is not stuff to be bragging about nowadays
laugh.gif

The Ho's will laugh at you on top of that

Originally Posted by BrownRepublican14

f' u know about fashion? aint you the same dude with the southpole shorts, snapping flicks of yourself during your lunch break working for maintenance on a ferry?

ahhahahahahahahahahahaha gitem

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

This stuff is collector's items stuff now. People still dwelling on the past and hating on the present, ill be damned if i glorified that 56-58 size jersey wearing fiasco that was going on. It was fun while it lasted, frame that stuff up and move along.This is not stuff to be bragging about nowadays
laugh.gif

i agree with you on the size 56 58 part but i could care less what the ho's think about me because in the end i'm still smashing and mostbroads are dumb anyways, unless the broad is super shallow, if you have a good talk game you could still pull wearing a vokal t shirt with some jeans withfat albert on the back pocket and some lugz boots.

it sucks though that people either take it to one or the other extreme. small dudes wearing size 60 jerseys and t skirts 6-7 years ago now its big dudeswearing loud colored skinny jeans and shirts that are 4 sizes too small for them.

whatever happened to wearing your actual size?

id be wearin my jersey like Howard in the Dunk Contest..........

it wouldnt be the same as back in the day........

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

This stuff is collector's items stuff now. People still dwelling on the past and hating on the present, ill be damned if i glorified that 56-58 size jersey wearing fiasco that was going on. It was fun while it lasted, frame that stuff up and move along.This is not stuff to be bragging about nowadays
laugh.gif

i agree with you on the size 56 58 part but i could care less what the ho's think about me because in the end i'm still smashing and most broads are dumb anyways, unless the broad is super shallow, if you have a good talk game you could still pull wearing a vokal t shirt with some jeans with fat albert on the back pocket and some lugz boots.

it sucks though that people either take it to one or the other extreme. small dudes wearing size 60 jerseys and t skirts 6-7 years ago now its big dudes wearing loud colored skinny jeans and shirts that are 4 sizes too small for them.

whatever happened to wearing your actual size?
roll.gif
roll.gif
that is true though

indifferent.gif
at saying jerseys were a fad.

Do you not know sports are still going on?

Ask long as there sports wear jerseys.

wouldn't wear jerseys anymore.. only M&N product i'd currently touch would be varsity jackets cause those are timelessly
pimp.gif

i rock jerseys regularly when its hot out. but when its 110 degrees out you just wear whatever keeps you the coolest

jerseys are gunna b poppin again in 2010 when NYers start wearin jerseys of whatever superstar we sign.

btw the sun revolves around NY

Originally Posted by Agthekid

indifferent.gif
at saying jerseys were a fad.

Do you not know sports are still going on?

Ask long as there sports wear jerseys.
im actually glad the fad died. its better seeing people who are actually buying the stuff because their a fan of the team or player as opposedto the grown men who would buy a jersey not knowing that new york #33 jersey they were wearing was a patrick ewing jersey.

i know some people on here still have some pretty crazy collections with hard to find procuts and authentic though because ive seen some nice stuff postedwhenever the jersey fad appreciation threads appear every few months or so.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If I see someone in a jersey this spring or summer, I'm pointing and clowning outloud.
psssh
34825_01_lg.jpg

i have the black alternate of this jersey, procut...when you point and me imma just shut you down and let you know its worth more then your entire outfit

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

He'll probably laugh right back at you because you paid that much for a Jersey
laugh.gif
and i can laugh right back at him because since its a AUTHENTIC GAME WORN PROCUT like the one shown, those were never made available via retail soyou had to actually know someone to aquire it, so the resale value for em is HIGH
wink.gif

i got

6746%7EPenny-Hardaway-Posters.jpg

penny's road procut suns jersey too from 1999 run. goes perfect with my eggplants
pimp.gif

oh and at the end of the day, don't be kickin dirt on jerseys...but turn around and rock new era fitteds with teams on em
grin.gif

im still gonna rock a wade jersey.. just because im a fan.. never because of fashion purposes.. im not really up into fashion anyways....
if yall was really up into fashion shouldnt all of you be wearing skinny jeans???... thats whats in right?? just like the shoe game... some people are gonnafall out in a year or so and say its played out... but dudes that really like shoes are still gonna cop a pairs...

Back
Top Bottom