> Bronx teenager puts bookbag on BMW, gets slashed by driver

Originally Posted by superbness

Skip that.. Im pretty sure that teen deserved it. The article said he talked back.. Teens these days dont have no respect...Even when I driving down sidestreets those teens int he streets will not move. I use to wait for them but know i keep driving even faster and make them jump out the street and then they usually cuss me out.. skip that, get out the street, you dont own the street..

But all in all these teens these days need to learn respect
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

He wouldn't have had to talk back if the idiot in the car didn't flip out to begin with.
What the HELL was he so excited about?!?

People these days are crazy.

Another reason to always carry a knife or gun on you.

Not on no tough guy S!! but i came out the mall with my lady and there were like 10 kids (hs'ers) posted up on my lady's ride like S!!! was sweet. Ipassed the bags to my lady and went to check the dudes, one was like "there goes that F!!!er right there" thinkin was his friend (oliver, i knowoliver, duke is like 6 inches taller) ...basically i punked them and let him know i would bust his A!!.

Will that kid lean up on anyones car? maybe, will it be my girl's? NOPE!

moral of the story, dont be up on someone else;'s car. and i work with kids but if he would have continued yappin and didnt apologize, i woulda smack himup, Straight up.

call it what you want, but you in the wrong, own up to it, or suffer the consequences that you KNEW could have resulted in the first place.

TBONE95860:
superbness:
Skip that.. Im pretty sure that teen deserved it. The article said he talked back.. Teens these days dont have no respect...Even when I driving down sidestreets those teens int he streets will not move. I use to wait for them but know i keep driving even faster and make them jump out the street and then they usually cuss me out.. skip that, get out the street, you dont own the street..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

He wouldn't have had to talk back if the idiot in the car didn't flip out to begin with.
Why did it not cross your mind to type something like this: "The idiot in the car wouldn't have anything to flip out about if the kidnever puts his bag on the idiot's car"?

Just curious why you took a step back, but not a step back to the very beginning.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

TBONE95860:
superbness:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Why did it not cross your mind to type something like this: "The idiot in the car wouldn't have anything to flip out about if the kid never puts his bag on the idiot's car"?

Just curious why you took a step back, but not a step back to the very beginning.

did you ever think its not that serious to get a dildo caught in your #%% over bookbag on a car?

If the kid`s story is true I hope they put dude under the jail. What kind of a bad day you must be having if you stab someone for leaning on your car. I`dprob give the kid a slap at the most unless the he was reaching for something

why is there paragraphs and paragraphs of bickering in here? Although my dude ska is up in here, dude would argue about butter an toast
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well I didnt read but I'm sure you guys have some valid points, but at the end a kid had a bookbag on another mans car, whether the kid responded politelyor with disrespect, it doesnt not warrant his life almost god dam taken away. maybe a five finger @#*#@ slap? sure why not, but the joker treatment? oh hellnaw

ReliantJ:
Late80s:

TBONE95860:
superbness:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Why did it not cross your mind to type something like this: "The idiot in the car wouldn't have anything to flip out about if the kid never puts his bag on the idiot's car"?

did you ever think its not that serious to get a dildo caught in your #%% over bookbag on a car?

Seriously, in a civil society, we usually don't take the law into our own hands unless it's a life/death situation. Did the man feel threatened by that scrawny kid?
Who the hell said we live in a civil society?

I've never assumed so much, and I would think it both naive and arrogant for a person to think that the individuals who collectively make up this societywe live in, however civil or uncivil it is, are all sane enough to be reasoned with if you use their personal property without their explicit permission.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

why is there paragraphs and paragraphs of bickering in here? Although my dude ska is up in here, dude would argue about butter an toast
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well I didnt read but I'm sure you guys have some valid points, but at the end a kid had a bookbag on another mans car, whether the kid responded politely or with disrespect, it doesnt not warrant his life almost god dam taken away. maybe a five finger @#*#@ slap? sure why not, but the joker treatment? oh hell naw
dude would argue about which direction the !$$#%** bread was put in the toast. dense %$@.

Like I keep asking you all (and nobody responds
laugh.gif
): if the idiot with the knife was upset over the kid putting a bag on his car and then arguing about it,and we could go back in time to make it where the kid NEVER does that, do we even have an incident?

Y'all are hellbent to give the kid permission to do whatever he wants, like it's completely predictable that people are going to react within a certainset of boundaries.

They're not.

Some people don't act within boundaries.

Honestly and truly, I can see this kid growing up to be the idiot with a knife 10 years from now,, because people like you all enable him to do whatever thehell he g.d. pleases in life.

Disgusting.

Teach responsibility and respect. Kids like this need to be taught that they can NOT do whatever the hell they please. If no one teaches this kid that, then 10years from now, we'll read about this kid shooting some kid who played ding-dong-ditch at his house. And then if no one teaches that kid to leavepeople's doorbells alone, then we'll read about him stabbing some dude at the park for kicking his basketball.

Y'all are so bent on making sure it's clear that no responsibility lies on the person who actually started the whole thing, and I find that grosslynegligent and irresponsible of all of you.

But I also expect for the kid to be the martyr in this story to you guys... because half of you are still kids yourself, and you'd like to think that youcan do whatever you want in life, and the wrost that should happen to you will always be the worst that will happen to you.

Hell no. Sometimes, you'll come across the wrong one, and what will happen to you will be worst than what should happen to you... and if you had nevercrossed that person, nothing would have ever happened.

Seriously, have some of you grown folks never said that to a kid? "One of these days, you're going to do that to the wrong person." Never?You've never said that? This kid met that day, where he 'did that' to the wrong person.

If the idiot had shot the kid, would he be right? HEEELLLL no he wouldn't be right.

But would that bring the kid back to life? Nope. He'd still be dead,, and he'd be alive if he'd've never messed with the property of 'thewrong one.'

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

I've never assumed so much, and I would think it both naive and arrogant for a person to think that the individuals who collectively make up this society we live in, however civil or uncivil it is, are all sane enough to be reasoned with if you use their personal property without their explicit permission.
So should we assume that laws not be followed, grab a weapon and shoot anyone who gets too close to our homes. It's much more civil than anarchy and it's almost as if you're arguing property>life. No doubt the kid had no right to psychically touch the man's car, however are we to believe that we should live in fear that placing our property on someone else's should result in a brutal attack. Will you teach your kid's not to stare because we should assume it's asking for a beat down. At the end of the day, no one has the right to touch someone's property but MUCH less does someone have the right to put their hands one another, as you said you would, without being attacked first or having a resonable belief that they are in danger.

dont reason with that idiot.

Late80s:
Crank Lucas:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well I didnt read but I'm sure you guys have some valid points, but at the end a kid had a bookbag on another mans car, whether the kid responded politely or with disrespect, it doesnt not warrant his life almost god dam taken away. maybe a five finger @#*#@ slap? sure why not, but the joker treatment? oh hell naw

dude would argue about which direction the !$$#%** bread was put in the toast. dense %$@.
*warned* Go disrespect me somewhere else.

I've not disrespected anyone in here. You have. Fix that.

I don't expect you to take responsibility for anything; I'm just saying, you're the first person to say anything disrespectful about anyone inhere. Leave that out of your replies.

Somewhere along the way, you fell into Crank's line of thinking that this was a free opportunity to nitpick me being long winded. You both thought wrong,and I suggest you get back to what the topic is about.

If you don't like reading my replies in this thread, you have 2 options:
#1. Stay out of the thread
#2. Learn to deal with it, because I've obviously got some interest in this thread.

Continuing to take jabs at me when the thread has absolutely zero to do with me is not happening.

Make a thread about me being long winded if you want; I wouldn't care at all. This isn't that thread, though.

Originally Posted by RothschildVanderbilt

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by dyyhard

an adult with issues, a teen with no respect for other's property - this is what happens when those two collide.

yes.. him apologizing..so damn disrespectful..
tired.gif

laugh.gif
I highly doubt the kid apologized. Let's be serious.

Don't underestimate the craziness of some people. Pulling a knife on a kid doesn't necessarily scream "Normal man upset with kid throwing bag".

Well what's normal to you?
If a kid throws a bag on someone's bmw, and then mouths off and reaches under his shirt pretending like he he has a gun, I don't know whereyou're from but that's enough to get you possibly killed. So I don't feel the driver handing out the "buck 50" was abnormal and the kidwasn't dying as indicated in the first article, because in the followup article he personally said he was drinking OJ afterwards and didn't evenrealize he was cut. I'm glad he's alive but the kid's lucky the driver just wanted to scar him and not kill him by easily running him over.

Originally Posted by Late80s

I've never assumed so much, and I would think it both naive and arrogant for a person to think that the individuals who collectively make up this society we live in, however civil or uncivil it is, are all sane enough to be reasoned with if you use their personal property without their explicit permission.
So should we assume that laws not be followed, grab a weapon and shoot anyone who gets too close to our homes. It's much more civil than anarchy and it's almost as if you're arguing property>life. No doubt the kid had no right to psychically touch the man's car, however are we to believe that we should live in fear that placing our property on someone else's should result in a brutal attack. Will you teach your kid's not to stare because we should assume it's asking for a beat down. At the end of the day, no one has the right to touch someone's property but MUCH less does someone have the right to put their hands one another, as you said you would, without being attacked first or having a resonable belief that they are in danger.

I know you didn't just disrespect the nice mod baby girl, you goin down *report*

Late80s:
ReliantJ:
23ska909red02:

*warned*

Apparently you have some vendetta against me. Others have in the past as well. I'm still here, though; they're not. I've not disrespected you onhere; you'll stop disrespecting me, at least with this screen name.

laugh.gif
): if the idiot with the knife was upset over the kid putting a bag on his car and then arguing about it, and we could go back in time to make it where the kid NEVER does that, do we even have an incident?
no we don't have an incident. but in life, things happen. the kid just made a mistake.

and that's it.

this topic has distracted me enough today...back to my research paper. have fun bickering all
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
): if the idiot with the knife was upset over the kid putting a bag on his car and then arguing about it, and we could go back in time to make it where the kid NEVER does that, do we even have an incident?

Y'all are hellbent to give the kid permission to do whatever he wants, like it's completely predictable that people are going to react within a certain set of boundaries.

They're not.

Some people don't act within boundaries.
Thats a bad questions thats like asking "If Hitler was a German instead of an Austrian would WWII have happened?" or "If Americawasn't the capitalist state that we are would 9/11 happened?" Fact is it did and there is a story, and the dude did stab the kid and to me it wascompletly unjustified. I'd much rather suffer wrong then do wrong. The kid doesn't have permission to do what he wants, you are trying to justify thekid getting harmed though, thats not cool. As I said before people have a double standard, if it were your child(god forbid) I'm pretty sure you would havea different opinion, why should that sense of justice and compassion be exclusive to just your family members? I never support someone getting harmed mentallyor physically especially over something as trivial as a bag on a car.

the young dude just came across the wrong one at the wrong time and said the wrong thing..simple as that..

im 27...in my life, ive seen/done some things with MY own crew did to cats and i was like "Wow...", but thats the game of life.

i actually remember (dont know why im saying this....) we came across a dude talking crazy to us because my man had some silly beef with dude...anyway my manpunched dude in the face, we jumped on him, kicking him, my man was like keep him down, ran across the street BOUGHT a blade from the corner store, came backand tear this dudes face up...seriously.

wrong place at the wrong time and wrong words...simple

Back
Top Bottom