Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

She definitely used to a negro keeping up with his appearance. My man found him a solid caucausian. She must be from the DMV or Baltimore and not that girl who he brought from Texas with him.

Ok. Looks like he’s on a 2 week schedule. His woman got them long fingernails so she probably put him on

Awesome observation fellas

The one I got turned out really bad. It came off already. :frown:

Doing a different company today and it’s going to look much better.
Will show.
You should get da crop fade b, it'll cover da pigment work you got done on da hairline

Katie got the best view of jamies fraudulence.

SEI_66113080.jpg

....damn i am jelly

Got this in the mail today.

IMG_20190429_163158.jpg

#0-8 guards also.
pivot pro was one of my first one. got a lot of haircuts with the 1/8 guard out of it.

at some point you'll want to upgrade to the andis master. you'll never look back.

FB4CC2E9-ADAD-45F7-881F-2FBCF2A0E12C.jpeg

Cut it all off this weekend
I don’t like it at all :frown:
Feels Batman. Gonna try to salvage what I can and regrow it again

looks fine on you my boy. cop a quick tan ( something light, just enough to darken the scalp since it had bee out of the light), throw on some solid framed glasses and own that ****. it'll work for you, trust.

You look good pa, get used to it for a bit. Probably shouldn't have cut it though, those formerly thin parts may not ever grow back in.

i think Tyga Woods would be a good candidate for the scalp micropigmentation with a low enough cut.

still has enough coverage to blend in the thinned out parts.

Yeah bendover joint don't look bad at all. Probably just self conscience but the beard clean so it works out.

Tiger would be perfect for Toppik or hair illusion. Has just enough hair left to where a good barber would have him looking Fuego.

Anyone rocking with hair fibers like Toppick?

I don't, but a TON of barbers use it. It's great if you use it to enhance a cut, but when you're using it to cover a big *** bald spot or cover up a big spot where hair is non existent, it looks bad.

Back
Top Bottom