"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

Yup I found out minutes after raffle closed I missed out.  Oh well kind've disappointed I really wanted those maroon's.  Have to wonder how many pairs they even had.

Only thing I am salty about is how many asshats put in a ticket and ended up winning with no intention on buying at all or live in different states.

You have to be a degenerate to troll the online raffle if you don't live anywhere near Nike Chicago. I hope the people who don't pick up from out of state get banned.

I logged on just to see the system but I did not submit my reservation because I know it's impossible for me to physically pick up these shoes. Good luck to my Chicago based NTers that entered.
Agree agree.  I also logged on just to see how it looked but didn't submit an entry.  

#ShoeKarmaIsReal

Looking back at this process and now the ****** part is sure you may have eliminated the backdoor sales but, we're up against a different beast.

Now we have to deal with the added thousands of people that entered just to enter from out of state.  I guess I didn't think that would prob. make this possibly worse then rigged in store raffles.  

A test run for sure but, I imagine they have a ton of unclaimed pairs.  

I know this would also prob. piss quite a few people off but, me personally I think there should be like a 15-20% down payment on the shoe with no refunds at the time of raffle process.   At least someway to eliminate a ton of people with 0 intentions.

Well at least it tells you when you lose instead of waiting all day for that phone call and I agree #shoekarmaisreal

I got a pair of champagnes reserved at Nike Chi, first raffle I've won in years.
It would have been nice to get the cigars too but I'm not going to complain.

Reading all the comments of people out of state that won and thought it was funny.

Adidas makes you verify your location by gps to make sure your within a reasonable distance to the store, that's the only thing I see Nike needs to add.
They can also disqualify people in the future that win multiple raffles and don't pick up shoes.

Reading all the comments of people out of state that won and thought it was funny.
Adidas makes you verify your location by gps to make sure your within a reasonable distance to the store, that's the only thing I see Nike needs to add.
They can also disqualify people in the future that win multiple raffles and don't pick up shoes.
Agree 100%

Where on twitter?
Yup.

Cats actually thinking it's funny they came through and ruined others chances.
mean.gif

Talk about being blessed! Good stuff!

Yeah man, pretty pleased with the system but I hope we can figure out people out of state just entering to enter. I probably could've scored on the cigars too if people who knew they couldn't pick up didn't enter.

Yeah man, pretty pleased with the system but I hope we can figure out people out of state just entering to enter. I probably could've scored on the cigars too if people who knew they couldn't pick up didn't enter.

I was thinking if Nike would verify the accounts shipping address when someone enters.

Maybe Nike wanted to test out this "system" so they can see how BAD it is and what NOT to do for the future...? #optimism

I'll take my 3 losses today if I score next Saturday

I was wondering if they cancelled submissions if u were not super close

I'm 6 hours away but will make the trip next weekend to Chicago

I remember a guy in Canada flew to Chicago for the DB9's

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom