"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

This would be good but what happens if you're traveling there like myself tho. Maybe flight confirmation number?

Yeah I see what you are saying. I'm in Vegas so all the tourists wouldn't be able to enter if that was the case.

I was thinking if Nike would verify the accounts shipping address when someone enters.

This would be good but what happens if you're traveling there like myself tho. Maybe flight confirmation number?

Same thing Adidas did with their app, when the opportunity to reserve opens up you have to be within reasonable distance of the store to enter.
It would be an inconvenience for a small percentage of people like you but would go a long way in cutting down on all the kids that enter raffles for the fun of it.

Yeah I see what you are saying. I'm in Vegas so all the tourists wouldn't be able to enter if that was the case.

Tourists that are in town the Thursday before release should be able to enter just like anyone else but those that intend on being in town on release day are the only ones affected.

Last edited:
down payment with NO REFUND.  what the what?
Lol
As I said in another thread, it should be a location based app with the drawings done earlier in the week. Make winners have to pay within 48 hours of drawing (online or at Niketown). Then re-raffle the pairs that weren't paid for by Thursdays with payments having to be made by Friday's 11:59pm. Then u show receipt to pick up pair Saturday

man i was all in for the 6s when i saw them. it was one of those situations where i knew i was gonna cop both regardless. i just don't have anywhere near the same feeling with these 7s.

pass.

I mean it's 20 bucks man.  Nothing that should break anyones bank and if it does then you have no business buying $200 sneakers.  I mean I just said it should be 1 of the options.

Maybe for people that are out of certain radius.   I don't see why it would be a big deal if you plan on buying the shoe.  It would just be 20 that got towards your purchase not like an additional 20 bucks.

I am just brainstorming.  However like I said I would have zero issues doing that personally but, to each his own.

Lol
As I said in another thread, it should be a location based app with the drawings done earlier in the week. Make winners have to pay within 48 hours of drawing (online or at Niketown). Then re-raffle the pairs that weren't paid for by Thursdays with payments having to be made by Friday's 11:59pm. Then u show receipt to pick up pair Saturday
Re-raffle them to the people that had already entered the first raffle is what I would hope rather then opening it back up again.  

Same thing Adidas did with their app, when the opportunity to reserve opens up you have to be within reasonable distance of the store to enter.
It would be an inconvenience for a small percentage of people like you but would go a long way in cutting down on all the kids that enter raffles for the fun of it.

I mean it's 20 bucks man.  Nothing that should break anyones bank and if it does then you have no business buying $200 sneakers.  I mean I just said it should be 1 of the options.

Maybe for people that are out of certain radius.   I don't see why it would be a big deal if you plan on buying the shoe.  It would just be 20 that got towards your purchase not like an additional 20 bucks.

I am just brainstorming.  However like I said I would have zero issues doing that personally but, to each his own.

I like this idea for people out of town. $20 towards purchase at pick up, if you know you're gonna buy it then it shouldn't be a problem. It will eliminate the trolls.

Last edited:
I like this idea for people out of town. $20 towards purchase at pick up, if you know you're gonna buy it then it shouldn't be a problem. It will eliminate the trolls.
I'm saying.

I mean I can't see the big deal.  I know there are the instances where something comes up but, I can't say I would miss 20 terribly bad esecially knowing it was towards  cause to eliminate all the unnecessary evils that come with the sneaker sales.

I'm saying.

I mean I can't see the big deal.  I know there are the instances where something comes up but, I can't say I would miss 20 terribly bad esecially knowing it was towards  cause to eliminate all the unnecessary evils that come with the sneaker sales.

Exactly and people will still have Friday to login online and let them know they can't pickup and if it's a valid reason they don't get charged. If it's a no sho with no cancellation then they are charged. Just like open table with restaurants

Last edited:

Lol
I say raffle them earlier than that at a random date; have people pay by logging onto verified NDC and navigating to a link that allows payment within 24 hours of selection; Then those pairs that aren't paid for, re-raffle them again online later in the week, and continue the cycle until all pairs are accounted for. 

I say raffle them earlier than that at a random date; have people pay by logging onto verified NDC and navigating to a link that allows payment within 24 hours of selection; Then those pairs that aren't paid for, re-raffle them again online later in the week, and continue the cycle until all pairs are accounted for. 

This could work

its just 20 bucks!!  you're tripping man.  yea, its just 20 for THIS release.  but most people go for more than just 1 release a year.  most people go for at least 20 releases a year.

lets say someone is super unlucky and gives nike $400 for the year.  now lets multiply that $400 by, hmmmm, 50,000 unlucky mutha suckas.

congrats bruh, you just made Nike an extra 20 MILLION dollars with your brilliant idea.  they just hire you frfr

Won Champagne's at Nike Chicago and Woodfield Mall.  Now to focus on Cigars online which is going to be a battle.

its just 20 bucks!!  you're tripping man.  yea, its just 20 for THIS release.  but most people go for more than just 1 release a year.  most people go for at least 20 releases a year.

lets say someone is super unlucky and gives nike $400 for the year.  now lets multiply that $400 by, hmmmm, 50,000 unlucky mutha suckas.

congrats bruh, you just made Nike an extra 20 MILLION dollars with your brilliant idea.  they just hire you frfr
You got to be kidding me man.

How many people you actually know that go in on 20 releases a year that are not copping a single one of them????  You just basically did the math for a shoe enthusiast that never cops a single pair of shoes for a year.  I'm sorry you just completely ballparked some astronomically lucky and unlikely numbers.  I am just not buying any person that goes in on close to 20 releases in a year is the person who is missing out on 20 ******* releases due to some sort've of unfortunate circumstance.  

Have you never preordered anything in your life???  

You're also failing to realize I am just spitballing ideas and honestly it doesn't have to be 20 bucks.  

The 20 dollar deposit makes sense. It should just be losers get refunded. But winners dont. This then discourages those from out of town who do win since they won't get their money back

The 20 dollar deposit makes sense. It should just be losers get refunded. But winners dont. This then discourages those from out of town who do win since they won't get their money back
Yes of course.

Now that I look back I realize I completely messed up what I meant to say.  No refund to winners.  

How many people you actually know that go in on 20 releases a year that are not copping a single one of them????  You just basically did the math for a shoe enthusiast that never cops a single pair of shoes for a year.  I'm sorry you just completely ballparked some astronomically lucky and unlikely numbers.  I am just not buying any person that goes in on close to 20 releases in a year is the person who is missing out on 20 ******* releases due to some sort've of unfortunate circumstance.  

You're also failing to realize I am just spitballing ideas and honestly it doesn't have to be 20 bucks.  
This has to be somewhat illegal for a company to do. If not it'll stir up a bunch of bad press that it's not worth it. Because to everyone else but us, it looks like greed on Nike's part.
But I get where you're coming from

BTW I think I realize where the confusion is.  I meant no refund for winners.

Losers get a refund.

i hate to break this to you, but people actually go for way more than 20 releases a year.  i mean, nike releases 4 shoes a week now days.  

have i preordered anything in my life?  nope, i actually don't have to.

but i'm sorry, you're idea just doesn't make sense.  no1 is into losing money.  

$20 raffles are for the instagram sellers.

Back
Top Bottom