"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

LMAO my bad.

Let me clarify.  The 20 is for those that locked up a pair in store.    

If you did not lock up a pair then you are refunded.

Did either of them call from a private or unknown number or did the store number pop up?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Nike Chicago Did an online raffle system. Read the last 20 posts

I mean it's 20 bucks man.  Nothing that should break anyones bank and if it does then you have no business buying $200 sneakers.  I mean I just said it should be 1 of the options.

Maybe for people that are out of certain radius.   I don't see why it would be a big deal if you plan on buying the shoe.  It would just be 20 that got towards your purchase not like an additional 20 bucks.

I am just brainstorming.  However like I said I would have zero issues doing that personally but, to each his own.

You might actually be on to something. Make the $20 go toward a gift card that can only be used at that local Nike Store. Or just use common sense and go back to the in-store raffle. You could sign up with your Nike+ account the same way on those iPads they have in-store. They could even install a dedicated kiosk. I personally think they are doing this as a test run for what may become how they do ndc releases. I would love the deposit idea either way. Reward people that buy other gear on ndc and cut out some of the resellers that only buy hyped releases.

Now then again the 20 that you use can also be a rolling 20 credit.  So if you miss out then it is applied to the next raffle until you win.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Nike Chicago Did an online raffle system. Read the last 20 posts

Yeah i know. I meant House of Hoops in Woodfield Mall and State Street downtown Chi. Im tired man.

You might actually be on to something. Make the $20 go toward a gift card that can only be used at that local Nike Store. Or just use common sense and go back to the in-store raffle. You could sign up with your Nike+ account the same way on those iPads they have in-store. They could even install a dedicated kiosk. I personally think they are doing this as a test run for what may become how they do ndc releases. I would love the deposit idea either way. Reward people that buy other gear on ndc and cut out some of the resellers that only buy hyped releases.
Then this is an idea as well.

It's  20 credit that allows you to enter in a raffle process until you win.  When you win it's just put towards the purchase of the shoe.  

its pretty simple.  raffle the shoes on the monday before the release, notifying winners that night.  you have 24 hours to prepay (entire purchase price) or your shoe will be reraffled.

refunds are only in-store only.

that would pretty much "help control" the stupidity.  i mean, people will still enter just to enter, but there will be less unclaimed pairs, imo

the big question is do all unclaimed pairs re-raffle until all are claimed for. 

The press release said that unclaimed pairs will not be released. I doubt that's the case but who knows what they will do. Maybe let employees get first crack at them.

its pretty simple.  raffle the shoes on the monday before the release, notifying winners that night.  you have 24 hours to prepay (entire purchase price) or your shoe will be reraffled.

refunds are only in-store only.

that would pretty much "help control" the stupidity.  i mean, people will still enter just to enter, but there will be less unclaimed pairs, imo
That would work too.  

Or you could make it just a $20 raffle buy in where it's just a rolling credit on your acct.  If you miss out you can withdraw or just let it sit and go towards next raffle.

I did however realize what I said was misleading.  My bad. 

the big question is do all unclaimed pairs re-raffle until all are claimed for. 
The press release said that unclaimed pairs will not be released. I doubt that's the case but who knows what they will do. Maybe let employees get first crack at them.
Was told by employees at 3 different niketowns (NTLA, NTSM, NTLV) that they need to enter the raffle just like the general public in order to secure a pair.  They also cannot be on the clock to purchase the sneaker if they do win, so some employees end up calling in sick so that they can buy.  Don't know if that's true or not though.  

Store employees don't get Swoosh accounts...? Is it only those that are higher up positions or work for corporate that get Swoosh accounts?

Last edited:
The Nike+ account thing is really a good idea but they need to also check to make sure your address matches your Nike+ account and ID so that people can't just make a bunch of accounts with other people's numbers. That's a way to eliminate the people who bring their whole family for raffle tickets. This would be unfortunate for people who are juniors that live with their father but oh well. They just need to solve the location issue.

Was told by employees at 3 different niketowns (NTLA, NTSM, NTLV) that they need to enter the raffle just like the general public in order to secure a pair.  They also cannot be on the clock to purchase the sneaker if they do win, so some employees end up calling in sick so that they can buy.  Don't know if that's true or not though.  

Store employees don't get Swoosh accounts...? Is it only those that are higher up positions or work for corporate that get Swoosh accounts?

I think they all get swoosh accounts. I had a friend who worked at an outlet and had one. It also gave him a few for family members. But as far as I know limited releases like this aren't on Swoosh and even if they were it would still be impossible for the average employee to cop.

Ya I am reading more and more about cats just winning pairs from out of state.  Some seem to have done it spite Nike to prove it wouldn't work. 

Good idea but, def. needs work.  I do love some of the outlandish claims like someone saying they know someone locked up 400 pairs at NT Chicago hahahahaha.  The foolery is unlimited on the internet.  

I hit for the Cigar and Champagne. Looks like ill be making that 5 hour trip from STL. I lucked up on this one.

Only one store here in STL got them and they`re rigged.
View media item 1588790View media item 1588791
[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
I hit for the Cigar and Champagne. Looks like ill be making that 5 hour trip from STL, lol

[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Congrats.  White/Blk not bad but, those maroon/red/cigar whatever are just so damn nice.

Just saw this

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]
Yeah, this was also something I was told by a niketown employee.  

Think many of us had a discussion on it in the Black/Red 11 Low thread, about accepting multiple raffle wins when called by stores, but then leaving many of them unclaimed.  People eventually get flagged for continuously not claiming raffle wins, at least at Niketowns locations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom