"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

I was too lazy to drive to Lakewood to get raffles and it looks like no one posted them on #NT. Too much going on at work this week to hit up the malls. Congrats to those that won. I'll go with my usual game plan and try my luck online.

I hit for the Cigar and Champagne. Looks like ill be making that 5 hour trip from STL. I lucked up on this one.

Only one store here in STL got them and they`re rigged.

[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Great commitment

Enjoy your pairs
pimp.gif

I hit for the Cigar and Champagne. Looks like ill be making that 5 hour trip from STL. I lucked up on this one.

Only one store here in STL got them and they`re rigged.
View media item 1588790View media item 1588791
[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Good score, congrats! And safe travels yo! Hoping my Niketown hits up tomorrow and not while I'm in the middle of my internship interview :rolleyes
Cause I surely don't wanna camp, I just don't feel like it this weekend but without the call, it'll be my only option to legitatmely cop.

I was too lazy to drive to Lakewood to get raffles and it looks like no one posted them on #NT. Too much going on at work this week to hit up the malls. Congrats to those that won. I'll go with my usual game plan and try my luck online.
Thought they don't release online

Thought they don't release online
not on NDC, but a few other sites will have them. not all i think. somebody said FNL not releasing them?

@pacmagic2002

it's hilarious when my wife reminds me that E. St. Louis is not St. Louis :lol:

That Lotawata is crack though. 
Not East STL at all, lmfao.

And yea, it is.....I went there a couple days ago with my girl as a matter of fact, lol.
E. St. Louis is where it goes down
Brooklyn to be exact, LMFAO. you can actually TOUCH the strippers over there........Everywhere, lmfao.

Not East STL at all, lmfao.

And yea, it is.....I went there a couple days ago with my girl as a matter of fact, lol.
Brooklyn to be exact, LMFAO. you can actually TOUCH the strippers over there........Everywhere, lmfao.
Next time I'm there bro...we gotta link up. My wife wouldn't let me go to the "pink slip" cause she my mexican *** wouldn't make back over the bridge.

Her mom stay in the hood and my sore thumb *** is ok there but nooooooooo. 
laugh.gif

Next time I'm there bro...we gotta link up. My wife wouldn't let me go to the "pink slip" cause she my mexican *** wouldn't make back over the bridge.

Her mom stay in the hood and my sore thumb *** is ok there but nooooooooo. :lol:
LOL, hell yea. HAHAHAHA. Not the slip tho, I rock with bottoms up when i head that way. Slip is a little TOOOO ratchet for my taste. They`re a bit less obvious over there, lol.

Last edited:
No where anywhere close to my hometown carrying these. Ended up preordering for $350. Oh well...gotta pay to play!

Excited to have these Cigars in hand!

Back
Top Bottom