"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

Still would like to know if these come in a sz 14. For those of yall who did the raffle online for chi was 14 an option?

Thinking about trying for these on some Euro sites. Anyone have experience with customs for sneakers at this retail price?

I keep posting this but if anyone wants the scoop on getting any new release for retail up to 3 pairs hit me up.. 

I hit for the Cigar and Champagne. Looks like ill be making that 5 hour trip from STL. I lucked up on this one.

Only one store here in STL got them and they`re rigged.

5 hours? Hope you are making a weekend of it. You might have been able to get them through resale for less than your gas money.

250 for 7's? 
laugh.gif

was this a specific niketown twitter feed or nike.com

also why would remaining pairs be sent back to nike why not just selling them instore ?

makes no sense
I'm guessing so resellers can't just line up and buy all the leftover stock like they normally do...

won the cigars from ntny. friend who entered for me also won them too. waiting on champagne. won at flight 23 but dont remember for which pair

congrads!

when did ntny call you guys?  wondering if my cousin still has a shot? 

Here is the answer to what's happening with unclaimed pairs (I asked about getting the discount on them and this was their reply)
was this a specific niketown twitter feed or nike.com

also why would remaining pairs be sent back to nike why not just selling them instore ?

makes no sense
Resellers would rsvp multiple pairs with fake names, pickup the rsvp pair in their name then lineup for what was leftover because they knew nobody was going to be able to pick it up.

Another reason nike wants them back is that store managers would release leftover pairs at obscure times that would be beneficial to resellers they knew.

Back
Top Bottom