"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

I called...went to all stores face to face and checked locaters last I know that was not correct order but I'm new to this so I'm learning...if you're not going to help why do you care?????

Ur statement was misleading which is why I asked to clarify what u meant. Good luck

Saw both pairs in person and I'm not feeling them to be honest. I'm not sure what it is, just not feeling them at all...

It's so , so. There are two boutiques in the town. Both sell all of their pairs early. One boutique in the mall sold all of their Chicago 1 stock out the back door in one transaction and they didn't even make it to their back stock room.. The other  one posts when they have the shoes on IG and it's a mad dash to be the first one to get there and buy them. I managed to get 2 pairs of my Chicagos from the one store that actually sells to customers, not the one who just back doors all the hyped releases.  

I am hoping they are going to get the SBB's but the one store will probably just sell the whole size run out the back door again. So now i'm looking at just that one store + online. I may get lucky but who knows, I may have to come up on a trade or something. we'll see, good luck tho!

Its like that here except you have one legit store lol, usually everyone here post things on insta but they tell there people before they do, example for the king crown the store posted the info on instagram fcfs. I was in the area i showed up literally 8 mins after the post sold out. Thats game down here unless you know someone on the inside. But no biggie if i miss this pack only a few places are gonna get them, so its online or bust.

It was a question playboy. So these will be on footlocker, eastbay, etc? I know it wasn't on their online releas schedule as of yesterday

Instagram said they are gonna be available online:
@footlocker: Air #Jordan 7 Retro 'Cigar' arrives in stores and online Saturday. Stores/Details. | http://t.co/MeC16X6agI/s/eves http://t.co/0ffHHDqAk7/s/ZpRU
@footlocker: Air #Jordan 7 Retro 'Champagne' drops in stores and online Saturday. Stores/Details. | http://t.co/MeC16X6agI/s/KVd9 http://t.co/oTMRFGL8zM/s/lTXF

i seriously doubt you will be able to trade chicagos for these ...
I doubt it, too, tbh, but my hope is someone with 3+ pair of Chis aren't able to scoop these at release. Resale/pre-sale is already about the same price, and these look like they're gonna be a lot more limited.

Footaction, footlocker, east bay, champs are all one in the same
and yes they will online

No doubt. I know they ask are under the same umbrella... was just odd that footlocker and footaction have them on the calendar but eastbay and champs don't. Esp since eastbay is my go to for these type of releases

Footaction, footlocker, east bay, champs are all one in the same
and yes they will online

No doubt. I know they ask are under the same umbrella... was just odd that footlocker and footaction have them on the calendar but eastbay and champs don't. Esp since eastbay is my go to for these type of releases
Well for online they are the same but if you want to go to a store it's way different

If you are in the Chicago market and are trying to grab these VII's from Nike, the release process has changed and you should sign up for a Nike + membership before Friday.

Twitter RSVP all over again but now a raffle thrown into the mix.
Not really tied to Twitter like the previous RSVP system.. This will be a new system where you MUST be a Nike + member to have access to the shoes. It will be referred to as a draw now too not a raffle anymore. They are testing it out in Chicago with plans to spread it to Nike all across the map. 

If you are in the Chicago market and are trying to grab these VII's from Nike, the release process has changed and you should sign up for a Nike + membership before Friday.
If you have a nike account already, it's automatically upgraded to a Nike+ account

Don't think I've bought a pair of Js since last year cigars. Loving these champagne's so I'll give it a shot. Time to skim thread to see what I'm up against...

Back
Top Bottom