"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

I have a ?....I've noticed I'm missing a tic, now if I get my call and acknowledge accept my pair then show up at 6:01 I should be able to buy my pair without the tic correct or nah????

I have a ?....I've noticed I'm missing a tic, now if I get my call and acknowledge accept my pair then show up at 6:01 I should be able to buy my pair without the tic correct or nah????

ime they reraffle right then and there the unclaimed pairs if there's a group of people.

Only 2 spots getting them in my area, a boutique and a shoe city. Shoe city passed out guaranteed tickets today, but I had to work, so now I have to  line up at the boutique. Its crazy because I have two HOH's, and when I called they act liked I was crazy for even asking them about them. I secured a guaranteed ticket for WTKD's, which is the release I wanted the most out the weekend,  so I'll got to the boutique around 6AM, and if it looks crazy I'll just go home and try online. 

Online will be crazy this weekend. Foams, 11s, 2 7s, and the WTKD. Everywhere gonna crash!

Scooped guaranteed tix this AM, store only had 8 pairs of each shoe and didn't have my size. needless to say i copped another to fund (or trade for) my set. Supposedly no HoH's got the pack in in my area (DMV)... These seem even more limited than everyone anticipated... SMH...

yeah I was able to get guaranteed tix today too. One cigar size 10.5. One champagne size 10....it wont easy to get....lol i wear size 9

whats the size run on these would love to snag a 14 i so think the nike lenox 13's are always called for in advance thanks 

Cheers and good luck tomorrow, I will be scouring the webs to see if I can snatch a pair. No salt though as they weren't on my list

whats the size run on these would love to snag a 14 i so think the nike lenox 13's are always called for in advance thanks 
Size run as far as quantity?.. or size run in general. Either way I can't confirm but, I don't imagine it being many pairs at all, they are one of only 3 stores in our whole state getting them. As far as size they do go up to 14 

Size run as far as quantity?.. or size run in general. Either way I can't confirm but, I don't imagine it being many pairs at all, they are one of only 3 stores in our whole state getting them. As far as size they do go up to 14 

Sorry meant how big they go thanks going for a 14

Back
Top Bottom