California teen named nation's first transgender homecoming queen!!!!!

when did you choose to be straight?

When I decided to sleep with women instead of dudes, I'd think that would have been about the time, cuz trust me, I have had and defienantly still do have the option and I'm not attracted to them, nor do I feel the inclination to do things with dudes.

When did Warren Jeffs chose to be a pedophile?

Maybe he didn't.... some people have a predisposition to be attracted to males/females of a younger age.
Some people develop/increase/decrease sexual attraction due to experience in life.

There are plenty of people in the world who are naturally attracted to children and don't act on it... the same way you don't rape a woman who you are attracted to but she doesn't like you.

Do you honestly think you decided to be straight? Sure you can decide to act on the urge that already exists...but are you telling me you had no attraction to male or female and just decided one day to have sex with a woman because society told you that was the right thing? That scares me.

Last edited:

Americans have decided that parents should be their children's friends.  That's not how it works.

Letting kids go off and do what they want under the guise of support is idiotic.
luls, don't let our kids do whatever they want, as long as they have my prejudiced views.

When I decided to sleep with women instead of dudes, I'd think that would have been about the time, cuz trust me, I have had and defienantly still do have the option and I'm not attracted to them, nor do I feel the inclination to do things with dudes.

I decide to be straight every day actually lol.  I live in what has to be the gayest place on earth where grown men holla at young boys about that $.  I decide to not have sex with men, not to kiss men etc...

First decision that I like women or girls was probably early 90's late 80's but I don't remember the first decision to be straight.  The same way I choose not to use cocaine, choose not to shoot dice, I choose not to have sexual relations with men.  

What's so hard about this?

Are we saying humans have the ability to choose what they want to do EXCEPT when it comes to sexual preferences?  Doesn't that sound a bit ridiculous I can choose everything except what my sexual preference is.  To prefer means to choose.

On the other hand, I'm black and I didn't choose to be black.  My parents, grandparents, great grandparents etc come from people's of African descent and my skin is brown.  This is not a choice.  If I stay inside for months at a time or out the sun my skin will get a little bit lighter but it won't be white. My skin color would still be brown and you would still look at me and say I'm black.  Skin color/race is not a choice.  Sexual preference/orientation is a choice.

If I'm walking and my current orientation has me travelling north, can I not turn around and travel south by choice?  

I decide to be straight every day actually lol.  I live in what has to be the gayest place on earth where grown men holla at young boys about that $.  I decide to not have sex with men, not to kiss men etc...

First decision that I like women or girls was probably early 90's late 80's but I don't remember the first decision to be straight.  The same way I choose not to use cocaine, choose not to shoot dice, I choose not to have sexual relations with men.  

Are we saying humans have the ability to choose what they want to do EXCEPT when it comes to sexual preferences?  Doesn't that sound a bit ridiculous I can choose everything except what my sexual preference is.  To prefer means to choose.

On the other hand, I'm black and I didn't choose to be black.  My parents, grandparents, great grandparents etc come from people's of African descent and my skin is brown.  This is not a choice.  If I stay inside for months at a time or out the sun my skin will get a little bit lighter but it won't be white. My skin color would still be brown and you would still look at me and say I'm black.  Skin color/race is not a choice.  Sexual preference/orientation is a choice.

If I'm walking and my current orientation has me travelling north, can I not turn around and travel south by choice?  
damn bruh,

didn't know being straight was such a struggle for you.

stay strong, homie.

Maybe he didn't.... some people have a predisposition to be attracted to males/females of a younger age.
Some people develop/increase/decrease sexual attraction due to experience in life.

There are plenty of people in the world who are naturally attracted to children and don't act on it... the same way you don't rape a woman who you are attracted to but she doesn't like you.

Do you honestly think you decided to be straight? Sure you can decide to act on the urge that already exists...but are you telling me you had no attraction to male or female and just decided one day to have sex with a woman because society told you that was the right thing? That scares me.
I love how silent it gets when someone asks if a straight person makes a choice to be straight....am I the only only who thinks that argument is beyond dumb on lobotomy levels? People just throw out logic when it comes to their prejudices.

I knew I liked women as young as 7-8. It wasn't a decision, if it were a decision I'd be gay as hell.

I love how silent it gets when someone asks if a straight person makes a choice to be straight....am I the only only who thinks that argument is beyond dumb on lobotomy levels? People just throw out logic when it comes to their prejudices.

I knew I liked women as young as 7-8. It wasn't a decision, if it were a decision I'd be gay as hell.
How can you know you like women if you didn't decide? Who decided for you? 

damn bruh,

didn't know being straight was such a struggle for you.

stay strong, homie.

View media item 587519

Last edited:

lol, I had an urge it wasn't a decision. If it were a decision I'd probably like both men and women. My friends and I would be smashing each other as we speak, but I don't have that inclination.

I think these guys are one day away from switching teams...and society's acceptance of that lifestyle makes that decision harder and harder...

Wait I'm I stupid for not understanding this choosing to be gay or straight nonsense.....seriously I want to understand the thought process/or lack thereof
roll.gif

Sexual orientation can be chosen.

That's not a debate.

There's nothing stopping you from having same sex relations except your mind....and if your circumstances change enough, your thought process and actions will follow.

That's not to say that many people aren't born with the desire to be with the same sex.

Just like some people are born genetically predisposed to be great athletes and others chose that path, based on life experiences.

Straight men, locked up around all men for the rest of their lives, can and do chose to become homosexuals. If they were in a different situation, their thought process and actions would be different.

You can chose to be gay, just ask these confused teenagers that switch their orientation every summer.

lol, I had an urge it wasn't a decision. If it were a decision I'd probably like both men and women. My friends and I would be smashing each other as we speak, but I don't have that inclination.

aye lord, they really don't understand what it's like to be naturally heterosexual... I don't think you can really explain it to them.

Everything else aside, if that person was born a male and looks like the pic on the first page, how did his parents allow him to do this at that age? What doctor with any good conscience did this to a minor? And how could a teenager afford all of that work? He could be what he wants...after 18. I guess some doctors really don't have a moral code man.

I think these guys are one day away from switching teams...and society's acceptance of that lifestyle makes that decision harder and harder...
I mean if you think about it, the whole choose to be gay thing actually perpetuates homosexuality cause it assumes people have a 50/50 chance of being gay. Dudes are so homophobic that they don't realize their go to argument is actually detrimental to their agendas. If sexuality is as simple as choosing, I'd be smashing dudes and women equally right?
roll.gif

When this guy sees a girl its like "hmm she has rather nice ****, I guess I could be attracted to her. Maybe I should sleep on it to make sure I made the right choice"

That's not a debate.

There's nothing stopping you from having same sex relations except your mind....and if your circumstances change enough, your thought process and actions will follow.

That's not to say that many people aren't born with the desire to be with the same sex.

Just like some people are born genetically predisposed to be great athletes and others chose that path, based on life experiences.

Straight men, locked up around all men for the rest of their lives, can and do chose to become homosexuals. If they were in a different situation, their thought process and actions would be different.

You can chose to be gay, just ask these confused teenagers that switch their orientation every summer.

.....oh.... so the exact point we were trying to make?

Last edited:

Probably gonna rustle some jimmies, I think being gay is a choice the same way putting your seatbelt on when your driving is a choice.  

Why do people outside the gay lifestyle go so hard to say people are born gay?

Being gay or straight is ultimately about 1) how you feel and 2) what you do which are both choices.

Humans have the ability to think whatever they want which controls their feelings and ultimately their actions.

There you have it, being gay is a choice UNLIKE being born "black". 

For example, I used to play soccer 3 times a week as a kid until the girls weren't playing anymore then I stopped liking soccer.  By the "born gay" logic i would have to love soccer forever ****OHWTBS
roll.gif
Dumbest **** I've read on NT in a minute.

What if your kid wants to have sex with a cat, would you let them? :lol:

Why not answer the question? Because it would show you're hypocritical and are just in favor of your children's freedoms when its okay to you?

Typical NT clown.

And f no I wouldn't let my kid with an animal, and if they wanted to I'd likely have them taken in for an evaluation.

He lost his argument....

Parents are there to be parent FIRST..**** that friend

That's not a debate.

It either Black or White with some of y'all, huh....No in between?

How hard is it to comprehend that you can be born with a propensity for homosexuality or you can chose that lifestyle later in your life.

Just like some people can be born with a physical disability or the genetic predisposition to disease or they can acquire an impairment, injury or sickness based on things that happen throughout their lives.

Comprende? Or you going to ignore logic and throw out another red herring?

Last edited:
It either Black or White with some of y'all, huh....No in between?

How hard is it to comprehend that you can be born with a propensity for homosexuality or you can chose that lifestyle later in your life.

Just like some people can be born with a physical disability or the genetic predisposition to disease or they can acquire an impairment or sickness based on things that happen throughout their lives.

Comprende? Or you going to ignore logic and throw out another red herring?
Oh snap, I'm surprised it took this long for it to be compared to a sickness or disability?
laugh.gif

Ok people choose to be gay or straight, what's your point? Does it justify hating them?
nerd.gif

I can see why I don't really post here like that I just smh and keep it moving most the time.  

Everything i said is still valid though.

If you choose to have sex with men you are choosing to be gay.

I equate actions with choices or decisions.  I decide to have sex with women.

If you decide to have sex with people of the same sex. That means you made a decision to be gay.

That's not a debate.

So we are all born with the propensity for homosexuality or heterosexuality or bisexuality or asexuality or pedophilia or etc....... that is my whole point.... who are you arguing with?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom