Calipari to Kentucky.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

damn....
tired.gif

It's been a good 9 years for Cal at Memphis.
I expect you to choose a new team to root for next season now that Memphis's top-ranked recruits are about to disappear
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

damn....
tired.gif

It's been a good 9 years for Cal at Memphis.
I expect you to choose a new team to root for next season now that Memphis's top-ranked recruits are about to disappear
smh.gif

nah....I'm good. I'm awaiting word on who will succeed Cal now.

ArkansasRazorbacks X MemphisTigers X GeorgiaBulldogs
You ride the hype of teams that do well....we'll see if you DO follow through with what you just said.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Ewwwwww at the thought of Reggie Theus.

Arizona needs to do everything it can to steal Capel from Oklahoma...

You're Buggin... Theus can coach and will be able to recruit due to his tenure as a former NCAA Coach, NBA Coach and NBA player... he will be able to sell kids on the fac that he can prepare them for success on each level. Would be a damn good move if Zona could pull it.

I need Wojo to become more seasoned so he can take over when K leaves.
Fixed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

aepps20 Naymond Brice wrote:

You're Buggin... Theus can coach and will be able to recruit due to his tenure as a former NCAA Coach, NBA Coach and NBA player... he will be able to sell kids on the fac that he can prepare them for success on each level. Would be a damn good move if Zona could pull it.

Fixed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

27ziwlv.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Florida next year
nerd.gif
They're the other school I couldn't think of...they have a 5 year streak as well.

I'm sure that list could possibly have a couple of other omissions, but the list is extremely small compared to the number of teams eligible for NCAA andNIT tournament berths.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Memphis held a student pep rally to keep Cal...10 people showed up.
I know you're glad to have Cal as coach now, so be happy with dude, but there's no need to rub it in further.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Fixed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
27ziwlv.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Fixed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
27ziwlv.gif

Business.
pimp.gif

Also reminds me that I need to continue watching season 3 again so I can get to this scene
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

edit... +$## this waiting, i'm going to lunch. I sincerely believe I'm going to come back to see the same convo going on w/o an announcement made. _ beon bull %%!@ with announcements these days
smh.gif

wildKYcat:
Memphis held a student pep rally to keep Cal...10 people showed up.

If he were progressively successful at UK for a span of roughly 10 years (winning an NIT championship before making a Sweet 16 before making an Elite 8 beforemaking it to the Final 4 before finally making it to the Championship, even though he lost)... and he was debating between UK and somewhere else... and UK helda pep rally... I'm positive it would be similar to a parade.
laugh.gif

Ten?
roll.gif

Het jdcurt, go to catspause and look for a thread titled "2:45 PM update" by Magloire42 (that's Matt Jones) and post it here if u will.

From my site (and its server issues)

Sorry I have been MIA the last two days...this Calipari news has found me on two days when law had me kidnapped. I am back in the mainstream by 8 tonight.

Three quick things....

--- All Memphis outlets are reporting its done and that he is coming to UK. Cant get any of my UK sources to confirm this....however like withthe Gillispie dismissal, I have NO ONE who believes he will not be here.

--- I was innudated with calls today after my earlier posts confirming that the 2010 recruits and beyond were a real issue for Caliparithroughout this whole thing. I am not sure the issue has been resolved, but it has been a major topic of discussion.

--- Lots of questions about the roster....if Calipari comes, I will get into what I have heard at that point.

Also Calipari has contacted Joe B and Tubby in the last 24 hours and both have given him positive feedback about the UK experience

there ya go.... off to class hopefully there will be an announcement by time I get back at 5
pimp.gif

WildK you got backup SN? You gonna hit post limit by 5PM just in this thread alone.
laugh.gif

I hope Cap follows thru and goes to Kentucky.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom