Calipari to Kentucky.

DoubleJ's, if i don't get a PM from you as soon as you hear something...you will no longer be my e-role model, word to dre.

what's the record for users online on a rivals board?? 17,000+ right now...on a Monday...at 2:30 p.m. jesus.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

DoubleJ's, if i don't get a PM from you as soon as you hear something...you will no longer be my e-role model, word to dre.

what's the record for users online on a rivals board?? 17,000+ right now...on a Monday...at 2:30 p.m. jesus.
smh.gif
Kentucky as a state has to have bigger priorities than basketball. That's just pathetic.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

smh.gif
Kentucky as a state has to have bigger priorities than basketball. That's just pathetic.
laugh.gif
word... i admire their fanhood, but 17,000 people on an online forum DURING the workday? smh...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I seriously need to move to a college bball town/area.

17k?!
eek.gif
that's nearly as big as the whole university itself.
eek.gif

jdcurt any more movement between Cal and the Kentucky program?
nerd.gif

I just lost it when I read this
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]Re: What To Do With Current Cats Roster[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [/tr][/table]
Easy, you have two rooms.

Pat, Jodie, Darius, Deandre, Matt P. and Perry, please step into this room. The rest of you, go into the other room. We won't tell them that the other doorleads outside.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I just lost it when I read this
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]Re: What To Do With Current Cats Roster[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [/tr][/table]
Easy, you have two rooms.

Pat, Jodie, Darius, Deandre, Matt P. and Perry, please step into this room. The rest of you, go into the other room. We won't tell them that the other door leads outside.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yup.. thats him. Do you know how long he's been there? I remember he was from NYC...

Thanks.

I know Josh from UofA is on that staff too.

Crazy

Originally Posted by jville819

These dudes are about to be preseason Top 5 just based off this hiring alone
laugh.gif
grin.gif
You have to win games first.
You act like that matters
laugh.gif
. There have been so many teams in the past 5years or so who have been predicted to win chips and all that good stuff just off potential. They won't be top 5 but if Cal does come and brings Wall andCousins believe they will be top 10 no matter what

These dudes are about to be preseason Top 5 just based off this hiring alone
laugh.gif
grin.gif
You have to win games first.
You act like that matters
laugh.gif
. There have been so many teams in the past 5 years or so who have been predicted to win chips and all that good stuff just off potential. They won't be top 5 but if Cal does come and brings Wall and Cousins believe they will be top 10 no matter what
Of course it doesn't matter, when did I say that? Rankings are garbage in the pre-season and shouldn't be thought of too heavily. Iguarantee UK doesn't get past the Sweet 16 this year if Cal accepts the offer.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yup.. thats him. Do you know how long he's been there? I remember he was from NYC...

Thanks.

I know Josh from UofA is on that staff too.

Crazy
Pastner has been with Coach Cal at Memphis for a couple of years now, right?

Yeah you're right, this was his first year at Memphis...

One thing is for sure... Wherever he goes he's gonna be able to dip into the Houston talent pool... Daddy will push kids his direction, and he's morethan capable of swaying and closing kids once his foot is in the door...

Did a damn good job in Houston while he was in Tucson...

I was just reading an article about Pastner for some reason, and this dude is !!$%!+# crazy
laugh.gif

Pastner also channeled his efforts in the classroom. He graduated in 2 1/2 years, the earliest ever by a University of Arizona athlete.

He did not enter the University with any college credit nor did he take any classes during Summer semesters.

Most semesters, he took 21-24 hours of classes while also fulfilling his responsibilities as an athlete.

Unbelievably, Pastner took 33 hours of classes the Fall semester of his Junior season to complete his degree in Family Studies.

PASTNER: "I got little sleep. I don't recommend it, but I did make sure to exercise to keep sane."

One year later, he earned his Master's Degree while still in his Senior year of basketball eligibility.

Who the hell does that?
laugh.gif

It seems all but official now...apparently Cal is trying to get Memphis to consider Tony Barbaree for their job. And I believe someone said that Memphis hasasked Mizzou for permission to speak with Mike Anderson.

Mizzou and Oklahoma need to open the check books and tell Anderson and Capel to name their price...

Well it was a great 9 years for Cal at Memphis.....good luck to him at the Universty of Kentucky.
tired.gif

wildKYcat who is this Tony Barbaree guy that you speak of?

and Mike Anderson coming back to C-USA this time as Memphis coach doesn't sound bad.

Back
Top Bottom