Cam = Cameron Bourne... Vol. "Let Me Call Tredstone"

interview is mad funny, with him and Angie.
laugh.gif
at how he dodged angie for the 1st segment

laugh.gif

Man i havent been fully active on NT lately... and i been seeing in every post something about mods buggin out on links and all that. so i just left it out....

Thousandaire... i heard the D was crazy NCAA weekend... i was suppose to been back up there... my homie went but i got stuck working.
and ya'll still got snow...
laugh.gif
i cant wait!

Bro, Saturday night when they beat UConn EVERYBODY was downtown. I was seeing _I hadn't seen in years. And the hos was everywhere, deep as hell. Yeah, thatunexpected snow was outta line, but its gone now. It actually snowed today around 11, and by 3 it was hot as hell outside
laugh.gif
...only here

lol, did Cam Compare Jim to rick ross's Baby moms? but it is like "its like Beef and Dandruff right now" so.......
Killa!!

"the space shuttle didn't land on Plymouth rock therefore they can't have carpet"
Angie-"
indifferent.gif
What the hell are you talking about"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

"the space shuttle didn't land on Plymouth rock therefore they can't have carpet"
Angie-"
indifferent.gif
What the hell are you talking about"

"but you knew we was gonna get into this today!"

"what? He-Man???"

"Cam - Its like when when the Yankees first moved to the Bronx, when Reggie Jackson was there.............nobody stole home plate....*insert Wee-Bay GIF*

Angie - ........................................

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"it's like when the Yankees first came to the Bronx ... then they got reggie jackson ... no one stole homeplate "

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom