Camping out "Dealing with Wife/Girlfriend" Employment

Whats going on with the sneakers selling out fast now? I remember last year. I walked iin the mall around 11-12 some (on release day) and cop the Cement 3,True Blue 3 and Playoff 13 with ease. Seems like, every since those concords release, Peope been lining up at 3-4am to cop Chicago X, Royal X and now Cement IV. Somebody fill me in.

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

Whats going on with the sneakers selling out fast now? I remember last year. I walked iin the mall around 11-12 some (on release day) and cop the Cement 3,True Blue 3 and Playoff 13 with ease. Seems like, every since those concords release, Peope been lining up at 3-4am to cop Chicago X, Royal X and now Cement IV. Somebody fill me in.

kinda wondering the same thing

the SB Dunk craze is what started all this non sense

the first set of SB's sat on shelves for a long time and then the hype started coming

Originally Posted by StillIn729

kinda wondering the same thing

I even walked in the mall around 11 some to cop the eggplant. If the eggplant was to release next saturday. Heads will be camped out for days prolly.

Yep, ever since the concords the releases have been pretty crazy. Woke up at around 10am
the day the old royals released - figuring they'd be sitting on shelves - and to my surprise FNL,

champs etc were sold out so I had to grab them from Jimmy jazz. SMH.

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

Yep, ever since the concords the releases have been pretty crazy. Woke up at around 10am
the day the old royals released - figuring they'd be sitting on shelves - and to my surprise FNL,

champs etc were sold out so I had to grab them from Jimmy jazz. SMH.

I assume prolly dont wanna miss out again on a shoe release. They get there early to secure a pair.

I'm just wondering what is gonna be like come the Yeezy release...what are the chances that if I go with 6 bills and offer that to the first dude to step out to resell, he'll bite?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by you big dummy

they're worth the hype

Post and username go very well together
Wow 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm just wondering what is gonna be like come the Yeezy release...what are the chances that if I go with 6 bills and offer that to the first dude to step out to resell, he'll bite?

Bro, you will be better off trying online unless stores let people cop 2 pairs. Reason because a few people will cop 2 pairs, and somebody will sell you a pair.

I figure resellers will have friends with them to be able to walk away with multiples, I'm setting aside 600$ I'm not paying a penny more....I thought about buying a spot at the front of the line, give dude 300$ to let me get in front of him, but that will cause drama for sure.

I figure resellers will have friends with them to be able to walk away with multiples, I'm setting aside 600$ I'm not paying a penny more....I thought about buying a spot at the front of the line, give dude 300$ to let me get in front of him, but that will cause drama for sure.

That would be your best bet. Try and see what happens.I prolly end up doing the same thing.

That would be your best bet. Try and see what happens.I prolly end up doing the same thing.

My only concern is these dudes coming out demanding thousand dollar money because of the hype...I wonder if those are cut as big as the Y1 I have an uncommon size 8...hmm

My only concern is these dudes coming out demanding thousand dollar money because of the hype...I wonder if those are cut as big as the Y1 I have an uncommon size 8...hmm
if you find a guy to buy from directly after he cop. He prolly will charge you between 450-600 dollars.it will hit the thousands like 2 days after because the hype will be beyond measures.

That's the thing, I got the feeling dudes are gonna hold off in hopes to get that high resell value, I really detest what buying shoes you like has become!

That's the thing, I got the feeling dudes are gonna hold off in hopes to get that high resell value, I really detest what buying shoes you like has become!

Man, if you flash 6 bills in their face ready to buy; Trust and believe they gon sell them to you.

Man, if you flash 6 bills in their face ready to buy; Trust and believe they gon sell them to you.

6 bills?
roll.gif

Galaxy foams reselling for over a G .... Get with the times.  Why would I sell you something for 600 when I know I can hop on e-bay and sell them for 2gs to the nearest idiot?

These dudes must not have sh!# to do. I mean sleeping outside for days....Yall are better than that. I waited like 5 hours for the true blues and that's where I stop. Dudes sayin its for the experience, what experience.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

6 bills?
roll.gif

Galaxy foams reselling for over a G .... Get with the times.  Why would I sell you something for 600 when I know I can hop on e-bay and sell them for 2gs to the nearest idiot?

I'm well aware of that, I figure I lose nothing by heading to the store right when they about to start letting people in, maybe just maybe someone would want to make a quick sale.
laugh.gif
@ dudes saying is an experience...lmao...the times I waited on line for longer than 3 hours I was annoye by everyone of the dudes online thinking they are sneaker experts and say the dumbest %!@! in the book with this look in their face, "like yeah son, I'm cool" dudes tried to draw me into the convo I just pull out my iPhone. GTHOH

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

6 bills?
roll.gif

you would be lucky to get someone to buy them off you for over a G.  a broken clock is right twice a day.

When I was younger I always wanted to go to a camp out just to experience it...but always got lazy. But now forget about it, the extent I go if I want a pair of shoes is just to check 2 websites and if can't cop, can't cop.

images

I'm glad all the places in Vegas don't allow week long campouts anymore. 24 hours isn't really that bad. Ima college student, and it's not like I was doin *$!! anyways. 

But for yeezy 2's, UNDFTD will allow campouts because Stussy is next door and they're in a shopping center 

ksteezy, $600 for yeezy 2's? MAYBE pre-order if you're lucky. Or if they make 10,000 pairs. The hype on those will be twice as bad as the first. 

Back
Top Bottom