Camping out "Dealing with Wife/Girlfriend" Employment

I'm sorry, but I'm 30 years old and got two kids. I don't have time to camp outside a mall with some punk kids. I'm make above average money so I can afford to cop afterwards.

But definetly not these ugly shoes.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

they're worth the hype
galaxyfoamposite.jpg

These look like they should come with an NASA Astronaut helmet and a Buzz Aldrin collector card.

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

LOL, i wonder are they selling these at any space museums.

first few pair come with limited edition freeze dried space food and a retro apollo 13 card..

im tempted to try these online just to flip for some money. these things are ugly as *%$+ though. i would have to get these out of my apartment asap

I have been out of the game for so long, and just started back on NT after a long hiatus.

Honestly, I love Foams. But it really looks like someone took a gradient/repeating sky pattern and just filled in Penny's. If they weren't limited they'd be less appealing.

That said, I have camped out for SB's before. But I was in high school, lots of free time, and expendable cash.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

These dudes must not have sh!# to do. I mean sleeping outside for days....Yall are better than that. I waited like 5 hours for the true blues and that's where I stop. Dudes sayin its for the experience, what experience.
laugh.gif

they need practice being homeless?? 
grin.gif

yea i know you meant they want the "experience" of being with other sneakerheads/hypebeasts, but come on now, why don't they hang out with some successful businessmen 

IMO since Nike is not doing an online release on these the price went up even more, just an opinion though. kanye shrug

Originally Posted by eyanks

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

These dudes must not have sh!# to do. I mean sleeping outside for days....Yall are better than that. I waited like 5 hours for the true blues and that's where I stop. Dudes sayin its for the experience, what experience.
laugh.gif

they need practice being homeless?? 
grin.gif

yea i know you meant they want the "experience" of being with other sneakerheads/hypebeasts, but come on now, why don't they hang out with some successful businessmen 

hell tell you the truth they could go out look homeless and make just as much if not even more and dont even have to take the risk of getting jacked or trouble of reselling ebay fees etc..

I heard the HOH in charlotte postpone the release because of chaos. Imagine you camping out for days and the store decide  to postpone the release because of chaos. Thats crazy.

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

I heard the HOH in charlotte postpone the release because of chaos. Imagine you camping out for days and the store decide  to postpone the release because of chaos. Thats crazy.

i think most of the stores that had long time campers handed out wristbands already

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by ksteezy

At the YOTR 7 release at west 72nd there was son on line and dad across the street at blades lined up for the Cheech n Chongs, they could care less which they got, asking as they got something.....that same day there was a dude lined up with his girl, little sister and two toddlers in carriages....like fam you can't possibly be serious...

30t6p3b.gif

Wow. What a %%@#%%! loser. For some shoes though? If I can't get them online, **!# it.
That's bad. Dude could have been using that money to take his kids to the movies, zoo, six flags, whatever. Instead he sits in line for himself. SMH.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

At the YOTR 7 release at west 72nd there was son on line and dad across the street at blades lined up for the Cheech n Chongs, they could care less which they got, asking as they got something.....that same day there was a dude lined up with his girl, little sister and two toddlers in carriages....like fam you can't possibly be serious...

30t6p3b.gif

Wow. What a %%@#%%! loser. For some shoes though? If I can't get them online, **!# it.
That's bad. Dude could have been using that money to take his kids to the movies, zoo, six flags, whatever. Instead he sits in line for himself. SMH.

hell when the concords where released this chic in atlanta left her son and newborn in a locked car in the winter to campout for the shoes... saying i thought it better for them to keep them out the cold.  it was all on the news and everything

I only read a few pages but it sounds like there's a lot of salty people here who mad cause they want them but can't get them.

Originally Posted by Regis

I only read a few pages but it sounds like there's a lot of salty people here who mad cause they want them but can't get them.
grin.gif

More like a lot of  people wondering how someone can sit outside in line for 5+ days for a pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by OGLoc

grin.gif

More like a lot of  people wondering how someone can sit outside in line for 5+ days for a pair of shoes.

I guarantee you that the people who are so passionately wondering this also happen to want this pair of kicks really bad.I seen the math that was done on page 1 and I can't help but laugh at these mathematicians.Cum at me Ksteezy.

grin.gif

I guarantee you that the people who are so passionately wondering this also happen to want this pair of kicks really bad. I seen the math that was done on page 1 and I can't help but laugh at these mathematicians. Cum at me Ksteezy.

Negative.  If these shoes were not so hyped, and I saw them at the mall for retail?....I'd still pass on these so easily you would think I had on a Jazz #12 jersey. 

Hell.....$220 is too much for theses if you ask me.

grin.gif

I guarantee you that the people who are so passionately wondering this also happen to want this pair of kicks really bad.I seen the math that was done on page 1 and I can't help but laugh at these mathematicians.Cum at me Ksteezy.
wrong bro, i like foams and would probably scoop up a pair of these if they were GR, but wanting them "really bad" nah man.
and what about that math is wrong?....is pretty accurate, camping out for 7 days for a 700$ = failing at life if you think you are making a killer, ninjas need to go out and get ttree jobs and work a full week day and night and see how much more they'll get.

grin.gif

wrong bro, i like foams and would probably scoop up a pair of these if they were GR, but wanting them "really bad" nah man.
and what about that math is wrong?....is pretty accurate, camping out for 7 days for a 700$ = failing at life if you think you are making a killer, ninjas need to go out and get ttree jobs and work a full week day and night and see how much more they'll get.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hell yeah 7 days for $700 

your going to spend about a good $100 dollars on fats food and stankin 

nah im not about that life 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back