Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

so has anyone smashed yet...?
laugh.gif
for real

all this "pre-game" has anyone actually gotten off the bench and scored yet?

*waits for the obligatory Ducktales of NTers saying they have smashed*

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

so has anyone smashed yet...?
laugh.gif
for real

all this "pre-game" has anyone actually gotten off the bench and scored yet?

*waits for the obligatory Ducktales of NTers saying they have smashed*

-The Juice
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Yeah we can get an update on any real life success???????? ANyone meet up with any of these breezies!?????

^^^c'mon now the season just started you gotta wait before you wanna see a kick return for a touchdown

What The +%+@?

No?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 3, 2009 10:19 PM

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matter how much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back
roll.gif

340x.jpg

Originally Posted by RellNye

What The +%+@?

No?

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matter how much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back
roll.gif

340x.jpg

[NBA Street Vol 2] S-S-S-SWATTED [/NBA Street Vol 2]

What The +%+@?

No?

roll.gif

340x.jpg

roll.gif
[color= rgb(204, 0, 51)]Iswear...girls be full of them selves these days...stank as hell...you should give her a link to this thread...that way next time she wont be so full ofherself[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for real, every L I take from girls like this I just laugh and think to myself "if they only knew..."

Originally Posted by chris steez

What The +%+@?

No?

roll.gif

340x.jpg

roll.gif
[color= rgb(204, 0, 51)]I swear...girls be full of them selves these days...stank as hell...you should give her a link to this thread...that way next time she wont be so full of herself[/color]

2v2yv6e.gif

^^^we do not give out the playbook to the opposing team!!!! At least that my view on it

Originally Posted by chris steez

What The +%+@?

No?

roll.gif

340x.jpg

roll.gif
[color= rgb(204, 0, 51)]I swear...girls be full of them selves these days...stank as hell...you should give her a link to this thread...that way next time she wont be so full of herself[/color]

laugh.gif
Good idea. I'll show the opponent the playbook justthis once.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm getting my Thad Matta on. The past 2 days I've messaged 12 chicks. Only 1 response though
ohwell.gif
Epic failure b. I've message one chick and got hit back in 3 hours
pimp.gif

What The +%+@?

No?

roll.gif

340x.jpg

laugh.gif

Serious question though, what do yall cats have on your page, is it any type of girl friendly?

I mean a girl can't come on your page and see a mancrush (pause) and you expect to get the buns

or you have some weird @** display picture
eyes.gif
.. headlines included
laugh.gif

If you look hella serious in your display + headline combo -- your chances are
ohwell.gif
, then you hit her with a line and itslike "where the hell is this dude going with this ?"
roll.gif

Throw on your alternate jerseys or something
grin.gif

All I did was register 2 days ago, added a default pic and a headline, made my profile private and then started messaging. That's literally it. Tom isstill my only friend
laugh.gif

Dudes don't realize you need the complete package. Shorty gonna read the message, no doubt but if your current pic is looking like you was hit by a freighttrain and your page looks like it was designed by an 8y/o - weird ++@ colors, designs and ignorant ++@ pics don't be surprised if she not hitting your lame++@ back.

All I want to know is that are people actually taking this seriously? I'm not. I'm doing it just to see what happens.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Dudes don't realize you need the complete package. Shorty gonna read the message, no doubt but if your current pic is looking like you was hit by a freight train and your page looks like it was designed by an 8y/o - weird ++@ colors, designs and ignorant ++@ pics don't be surprised if she not hitting your lame ++@ back.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Serious question though, what do yall cats have on your page, is it any type of girl friendly?

I mean a girl can't come on your page and see a mancrush (pause) and you expect to get the buns

or you have some weird @** display picture
eyes.gif
.. headlines included
laugh.gif

If you look hella serious in your display + headline combo -- your chances are
ohwell.gif
, then you hit her with a line and its like "where the hell is this dude going with this ?"
roll.gif

Throw on your alternate jerseys or something
grin.gif

ad41684d6ad17c6bface853ea6285db65bf251bc.pjpg

I got +#+* like this on my page thats why im so worried about going over ol girl crib....but i'm going over tomorrow anyway. I'mma be strapped, buti'm going

I NEED HELP WITH THIS 1 COACHES!!!

Date: Jan 2, 2009 6:06 PM

lol i dont even no u

Date: Jan 1, 2009 10:49 PM

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matterhow much you begged??

wink.gif

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

I'm thinking about throwing a deep one on this....What should I do?

1516543465_l.jpg

l_b351304eaaed346a550932d0d5aa6925.jpg

------------ Original Message ------------

HER: im toya.. and the pleasure is all mine..keith

ME: i know, i'm 6'4 hehe. You have a pretty smile. I'm Keith and I would forever be grateful if you could tell me your name.

Date: Jan 3, 2009 2:12 AM

thats cute you are a tall man

ME: wsup cutie? Can I borrow you, I'll give you back......Promise =)

Here's the update.....I think i'm getting inches closer. Time out!

HER: kute they just keep komming

ME: I got a proposition for you
wink.gif

how about you give me a little bit of your time and I give you a little bit of pleasure, deal?

Date: Jan 3, 2009 10:30 AM

im toya.. and the pleasure is all mine..keith

ME: i know, i'm 6'4 hehe. You have a pretty smile. I'm Keith and I would forever be grateful if you could tell me your name.

Date: Jan 3, 2009 2:12 AM

HER: thats cute you are a tall man

ME: wsup cutie? Can I borrow you, I'll give you back......Promise =)

And you prob havent met sum1 like me before =)
My name is _ and urs?
Well I didnt c a no so ill take that as a yes....am i rite?
Date: Jan 2, 2009 3:29 PM

haha o wow..ive nevr heard anything like that before

Date: Jan 1, 2009 7:02 PM

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matterhow much you begged??

wink.gif

ILL KEEP YALL POSTED!!!

Date: Jan 2, 2009 3:06 PM

i kant say yes becuz i dnt kno u

Date: Jan 2, 2009 12:39 PM

All you have to say is my fav word Y-E-S!!!

COACHES I NEED A PLAY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom