Can someone explain to me $%$ is so great about Wiz?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I think we've reached an era in which having salient lyrics isn't necessary to make good SONGS.

Wiz makes nice music, he has a nice blend of bars and hooks and he isn't forcing anything. The whole "all he talks about is weed" argument is a bit tiring, it would be a major problem if he were rapping about some extra street *@++ with some of ya'll so the fact that he's keeping it real is pretty cool.

Plus he compliments the beats he's on pretty well for the most part. You gotta know what you're getting when you listen to an artist, I don't double click a Wiz song in my library in hopes of discovering dope metaphors or crazy multis or any of that, I just know that i'm getting something enjoyable and something that will easily be remembered.

This.

I think we've reached an era in which having salient lyrics isn't necessary to make good SONGS.

Wiz makes nice music, he has a nice blend of bars and hooks and he isn't forcing anything. The whole "all he talks about is weed" argument is a bit tiring, it would be a major problem if he were rapping about some extra street *@++ with some of ya'll so the fact that he's keeping it real is pretty cool.

Plus he compliments the beats he's on pretty well for the most part. You gotta know what you're getting when you listen to an artist, I don't double click a Wiz song in my library in hopes of discovering dope metaphors or crazy multis or any of that, I just know that i'm getting something enjoyable and something that will easily be remembered.

This.

This.

u had the nerve to say wiz only raps about weed and u like rocko? all of rocko's songs are about money...

u had the nerve to say wiz only raps about weed and u like rocko? all of rocko's songs are about money...

People like Wiz cuz its OK to like Wiz...

His music is coo...

But its alot easier to hop on a bandwagon once its a bunch of people already on...

People like Wiz cuz its OK to like Wiz...

His music is coo...

But its alot easier to hop on a bandwagon once its a bunch of people already on...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

i don't smoke, drink or party with bad *%+%$#% so I really can't relate

Yea, its been established that ur life pretty much sucks. Stick to Sickle Cell P

Originally Posted by 18th letter

i don't smoke, drink or party with bad *%+%$#% so I really can't relate

Yea, its been established that ur life pretty much sucks. Stick to Sickle Cell P

Originally Posted by General Johnson

alonzomourningthinks.gif

Best use of this GIF ever.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by townlegend

and its funny I know alotta people assume his fans are weed heads, but Ima big Wiz fan and I dont smoke at all lol

This.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

alonzomourningthinks.gif

Best use of this GIF ever.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by townlegend

and its funny I know alotta people assume his fans are weed heads, but Ima big Wiz fan and I dont smoke at all lol

This.

he makes enjoyable music imo

and plus its that perfect chill/relax music to play, especially at a lil social gathering where people are drinking/smokin/hanging out. guys is cool with it and the ladies feel it too. when I throw a get together I make sure I include some Wiz tracks.

he makes enjoyable music imo

and plus its that perfect chill/relax music to play, especially at a lil social gathering where people are drinking/smokin/hanging out. guys is cool with it and the ladies feel it too. when I throw a get together I make sure I include some Wiz tracks.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Nothing stands out from him to me... He's got a couple good songs (Atleast to me) but thats it.
grin.gif

Yep...A lot folks round my way that like Slim Slug are avid listeners of this dude. No wonder I don't dig Wiz at all. Same cats around my way that listen to screw music like his music. 

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Nothing stands out from him to me... He's got a couple good songs (Atleast to me) but thats it.
grin.gif

Yep...A lot folks round my way that like Slim Slug are avid listeners of this dude. No wonder I don't dig Wiz at all. Same cats around my way that listen to screw music like his music. 

YouTube his ATL freestyle yea it was written, but it's still nice...But like others have mentioned he makes good music and is "new".

YouTube his ATL freestyle yea it was written, but it's still nice...But like others have mentioned he makes good music and is "new".

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You either %!#% with him or you don't.

It's lifestyle music...simple as that.
[color= rgb(255, 153, 204)]And I don't smoke weed ... he just makes hella vibe music.  It's about money, women, partying ... things I'm fond of .. [/color]

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You either %!#% with him or you don't.

It's lifestyle music...simple as that.
[color= rgb(255, 153, 204)]And I don't smoke weed ... he just makes hella vibe music.  It's about money, women, partying ... things I'm fond of .. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom