Carbon Fiber Flightposite 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn these shoes bring back memories. i remember these were the most expensive ball shoes i bought back in HS sophomore year. paid $200, man they were so fresh. wore them in my varsity game and broke ankles in these bad boys

^^^^man i was halfway through sending a message before i saw that last pic. sick!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I NEED A 11.5-12.5!!!!!!

Now that's how you properly resurrect a thread...props to you JoJo...I need an 11.5 or 12...as well...hope there are two out there floating around

when they first dropped i got them for $200. ive actually had about like 3 more pairs of these. got great deals from $250-400 for them but u def cant find them at that price nowadays. not gonna lie, i resold them for $$$

Okay, I see you jojo! your flightposite/foam game is definitely up. Those pixs are sick! But yeah, Nike need to re-retro these joints right here again. That would be crazy! The carbon fiber joints are one of the best flightposites, IMO.

damn yall N_s either got wild bread or broke tryna front like yall cakin
laugh.gif

Obviously my $#@ is broke
laugh.gif

these have always been da cream de la creme' of da foamposite family....i ain't suprised on da crazy price.

if you think those are hot can you imagine if they put that carbon fiber material on a pair of foamposite 1's those would be so sick. Can some one do the photo shop for those?

I believe I remember BP doing the carbon fiber on a foam 1 with a icy sole. I am sure someone else will find in a matter of minutes as opposed to if I search for it, lol

In case you didn't get to see them before. you alreaady know who blessed us with these PS.
pimp.gif

BP the owner wrote:
runnin out of stuff to post, i'll have to upload some old stuff later... 

Oh yea and the date of this pic with the eggplants is 7/3/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom