Cd Sales 12-1-09 Vol. Curtis 59k Second week

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Birdman ...

laugh.gif
im sure they already recouped with da singles downloaded.

Basically...

Birdman is winning with Jaysean...

He's caking off the song worldwide...

DAMN! @ Susan Boyle with 700k. Is this U.S sales or Worldwide Sales cause she got Europe ON LOCK ever since being on Britain's Got Talent. If this is justU.S sales oh *#+* I don't even want to know how much she pullin' in Europe...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

How does Gaga have two of the same albums chart like that?

[table][tr][td]34[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]LADY GAGA[/td] [td]INTERSCOPE[/td] [td]144,622[/td] [td]+398%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FAME[/td] [/tr][/table]
A 400% increase in one week? Ridiculous.
The Fame Monster (Deluxe Edition) is packaged with The Fame. It counts as an album sale for that as well.

It's taken Gaga like 5 singles to move major units.
Son, it went Diamond internationally.

Son, You can't even GO "diamond internationally". Those certifications are given out PER TERRITORY. Why would you act like you know what the #@#+ you're talking about when you don't? Because you're on Niketalk of course.....

It's done 1.6 Mil in America. You think it's done 8.4 internationally? When America has the highest sales base of any territory in the world and she's an American artist?

#@#+ is wrong with you?

Album is over a year old and it took 5 singles to get where it is. That was my point. I have no idea what you're point was, but it was all sorts of wrong either way.

roll.gif
Pied.

He might as well call phil grandpa, cause he just grandSONNED....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

DAMN! @ Susan Boyle with 700k. Is this U.S sales or Worldwide Sales cause she got Europe ON LOCK ever since being on Britain's Got Talent. If this is just U.S sales oh +$@% I don't even want to know how much she pullin' in Europe...

only in the us.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Lazy B

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

How does Gaga have two of the same albums chart like that?

[table][tr][td]34[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]LADY GAGA[/td] [td]INTERSCOPE[/td] [td]144,622[/td] [td]+398%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FAME[/td] [/tr][/table]

A 400% increase in one week? Ridiculous.
The Fame Monster (Deluxe Edition) is packaged with The Fame. It counts as an album sale for that as well.

It's taken Gaga like 5 singles to move major units.
Son, it went Diamond internationally.

Son, You can't even GO "diamond internationally". Those certifications are given out PER TERRITORY. Why would you act like you know what the #@#+ you're talking about when you don't? Because you're on Niketalk of course.....

It's done 1.6 Mil in America. You think it's done 8.4 internationally? When America has the highest sales base of any territory in the world and she's an American artist?

#@#+ is wrong with you?

Album is over a year old and it took 5 singles to get where it is. That was my point. I have no idea what you're point was, but it was all sorts of wrong either way.

i think he read on wikipedia that it went triple platinum in australia but failed to read the part were it said "The album has been certified three timesplatinum in Australia, by the Australian Recording Industry Association for shipments of 210,000 copies respectively"

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

its not just 50, the whole music industry is hurting
smh.gif
Co-sign.

And I didn't know so many people still take offense to the word "son". It never fails in the music forum.
laugh.gif

Lazy made an error. No biggie.

Damn, thats low even for Baby. 5* Stunna moved like 80k its first week without any single buzz
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Susan Boyle making a mark I see. I thought Rhianna's numbers would be better than that.

59K?? Well here's where things go from bad to worse for all you 50 Cent fans out there. Just goes to show that all good things must come to an end. I can't believe some of you dudes thought those early reports saying that he would sell another 100K this week were true, you dudes really fell for the banana in the tailpipe on that one.

"Soundscan going down, your better off selling 'em now out your trunk trunk trunk"

He's sold 220K come on man.. 220 is far from calling it an end.. Maybe 20 rappers can sell 220K in their first 2 weeks. You are justtrying to make a deal of nothing..

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

i guess that shows the state of hip hop where we have to post ringtone sales to validate a successful project...

Why does everyone keep acting like this? Like a month ago everyone was saying 50 was going to sell out the store now he flops everyones like sales dont matter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

i guess that shows the state of hip hop where we have to post ringtone sales to validate a successful project...

Why does everyone keep acting like this? Like a month ago everyone was saying 50 was going to sell out the store now he flops everyones like sales dont matter
laugh.gif
he flopped by his own standards... But by the standards of what the whole genre is doing he is nowhere close.

People have been complaining about his music for years (most of the time to jump on a bandwagon, because while his music has declined he has put out goodmusic, on par with most rappers..) but he put out one of the best records of the year and people still complain.. That's why it doesn't matter becausepeople don't like him because they don't like him...

Damn, expected more from RiRi considering she was the "victim"...

Wonder what Breezy's numbers are gonna look like. Smart havin' your RD so close to the holidays, though...

Im seeing some of the comments in here and certain dudes is flip flopping from what they initially said/thought before
laugh.gif
. its all good though

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Im seeing some of the comments in here and certain dudes is flip flopping from what they initially said/thought before
laugh.gif
. its all good though

MEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
he flopped by his own standards... But by the standards of what the whole genre is doing he is nowhere close.

People have been complaining about his music for years (most of the time to jump on a bandwagon, because while his music has declined he has put out good music, on par with most rappers..) but he put out one of the best records of the year and people still complain.. That's why it doesn't matter because people don't like him because they don't like him...

laugh.gif
. its all good though
Word Ninja hood dodging commenting I wonder what Harlem will say???
AS fair as people saying he sold 220 so far, If you dont see the decline then Im sorry you have your blinders on. I've never been more happy to see a"Artist" fall off maybe now he will stop focusing on Sales, Cookie Cutter music and make some quality music and maybe then he will gain back his rapfans if not then vitamin water money it is or "Pimping" Beanie Sigel for the Hova tell all book/album.

laugh.gif
. its all good though

sometimes i wish i cared enough to printscreen...

Back
Top Bottom