CDP XIIs in Wake Forest vs. Duke game

damn my Dookies lost
frown.gif

I think a lot of people here *+*+% too much about this 'n that all the time. If the CDPs, 6 Rings, etc are good enough for college & pro ballers...those shoes are more than good enough for any of us in here.

Originally Posted by Penofski

definitely not. I don't understand how people play basketball in retros i.e 3, 4, 5, etc...

they were meant to get balled in them all jordans are not just collectibles #%%*$$
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

definitely not. I don't understand how people play basketball in retros i.e 3, 4, 5, etc...

I dont understand why ppl play in retros period they are all made as flimsy as fakes are. As far as the ajs from 3-5 they are all comfortable shoes the tech is obviously not up to date but I think thats what made them so comfortable all Nike had at the time was the air sole and the rest was comfort for the foot. The first release of retros for those shoes were pretty close to the OGs in comfort.
roll.gif

I hoop in my XII's and they're one of the most comfortable basketball shoes I've ever owned. Who have you seen complain about the build quality ofthese shoes? Do these people making these claims even own a pair? My only complaint about them is that the black just above the rubber scrapes off and revealswhite. There's a simple coverup fix for this, it's called a sharpie.

yeah theyre fine. I rocked my 12s today and dont have any complaints except for the visible creasing.......... but thats cuz theyre white

I was at the game last night, and the guy who had them on was Freshman Ty Walker. James Johnson wore them against UNC, he's probably the guy someonementioned that SI did an article on. Several of Wake's players wear the concord 6 rings including Al Farouq Aminu, Harvey Hale, and James Johnson. Lastyear Wake had PE's of CP3's first sig shoe, i'm sure you can find pics of them. Some of the players still wear them for away games.

I wonder if NBA players get a better quality version of the J's instead of the crappy quality the consumers receive?

its Al-farouq Amino (spelling?) that wears the XII's on Wake.. he's been playin in them since atleast the UNC game..

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

its Al-farouq Amino (spelling?) that wears the XII's on Wake.. he's been playin in them since atleast the UNC game..
Aminu hasn't worn the XII's once. It's been Johnson and Walker. Check pics man I've been at every game. Johnson wore them at onlythe UNC game and Walker only for the Duke game.

Originally Posted by MH602

The 12s are a hell of alot more comfortable than the 11's. The quality is not that bad compared to most other cdp's, they arent the og's but they are alright and duke sucks

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

I dont understand why ppl play in retros period they are all made as flimsy as fakes are. As far as the ajs from 3-5 they are all comfortable shoes the tech is obviously not up to date but I think thats what made them so comfortable all Nike had at the time was the air sole and the rest was comfort for the foot. The first release of retros for those shoes were pretty close to the OGs in comfort.
most fakes are actually made with better quaility

Back
Top Bottom