Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

/\ There are 23098290832 things I'd rather do in Miami than watch that team.

I understand perfectly.
Gimme at least 10 things and I'll let that comment off the hook
nerd.gif
1. !$%@ #@!**@!
2. Snort coke

3. Smoke weed on the beach

4. Hit Bal Harbour

5. Segway down Collins

6. Ride up and down Biscayne

7. Holla @ bustdowns at Carol City Mart

8. Poolside @ The Delano 

9. Jet ski

10. Eat @ Dan Marino's restaurant 
It's always empty no matter what who we get. Plus us hispanics are notoriously late to everything. I know I am 
laugh.gif

If I go to the games I always show up late. Not on purpose though. It just happens. 

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

/\ There are 23098290832 things I'd rather do in Miami than watch that team.

I understand perfectly.
Gimme at least 10 things and I'll let that comment off the hook
nerd.gif
1. !$%@ #@!**@!
2. Snort coke

3. Smoke weed on the beach

4. Hit Bal Harbour

5. Segway down Collins

6. Ride up and down Biscayne

7. Holla @ bustdowns at Carol City Mart

8. Poolside @ The Delano 

9. Jet ski

10. Eat @ Dan Marino's restaurant 
It's always empty no matter what who we get. Plus us hispanics are notoriously late to everything. I know I am 
laugh.gif

If I go to the games I always show up late. Not on purpose though. It just happens. 

just when u thought it couldnt get any worse for Miami Heat
Rumours are circulating Rasheed Wallace is making a comeback
and you know he dont like Chris Bosh nor Lebron
if miami heat cant fill the stadium with the 3 individuals then they need to move that team to a place where they can fill the stadium

just when u thought it couldnt get any worse for Miami Heat
Rumours are circulating Rasheed Wallace is making a comeback
and you know he dont like Chris Bosh nor Lebron
if miami heat cant fill the stadium with the 3 individuals then they need to move that team to a place where they can fill the stadium

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by SCuse7

laugh.gif

But I do get it, Miami isn't a sports town. And those tickets last night were really expensive.
then miami shouldn't have a nba team to begin with then.  i know they have fans and it seems like their loyal real fanbase is getting pushed to the side for the A list wannabe LA crowd that shows up late and leaves early which sucks,  at least jack, diane cannon, and ice cube attend the games consistently out here
laugh.gif
   you wouldn't see the empty seats in any other city not even in Los Angeles and we have some of the crappiest sports fans in the country

regarding the tickets being expensive, the bum knicks sell out every year so people can pay for the most expensive tickets in the league to see eddy curry, stephon marbury, steve francis, and jared jefferies,  so miami blaming the ticket prices is a cop out
Is it just me or have people always complained about the fan base year in and year out? 
We get the point already. Miami suck as fans. It's not going to change. Not like pointing out the obvious makes a difference.

Not everybody "loves" sports like some of us. I love all my Miami teams but I don't go to every game. 

You think i want to 1) pay for the ticket price. 2) pay for parking 3) pay for drinks/food 4) sit through traffic

OR I could just go to a bar or stay home and watch the games in HD and less of a hassle. Easy choice.

laugh.gif

But I do get it, Miami isn't a sports town. And those tickets last night were really expensive.
then miami shouldn't have a nba team to begin with then.  i know they have fans and it seems like their loyal real fanbase is getting pushed to the side for the A list wannabe LA crowd that shows up late and leaves early which sucks,  at least jack, diane cannon, and ice cube attend the games consistently out here
laugh.gif
   you wouldn't see the empty seats in any other city not even in Los Angeles and we have some of the crappiest sports fans in the country

regarding the tickets being expensive, the bum knicks sell out every year so people can pay for the most expensive tickets in the league to see eddy curry, stephon marbury, steve francis, and jared jefferies,  so miami blaming the ticket prices is a cop out
Is it just me or have people always complained about the fan base year in and year out? 
We get the point already. Miami suck as fans. It's not going to change. Not like pointing out the obvious makes a difference.

Not everybody "loves" sports like some of us. I love all my Miami teams but I don't go to every game. 

You think i want to 1) pay for the ticket price. 2) pay for parking 3) pay for drinks/food 4) sit through traffic

OR I could just go to a bar or stay home and watch the games in HD and less of a hassle. Easy choice.

Dude the %#$+ you think everyone is has to deal with in other cities? We all have the same issues, but people still support the team. Nobody says you got to go to every game, but damn what happened to supporting the team? I've seen empty seats at playoff games, that @%%$ just doesn't make sense
laugh.gif

This issue is that yall can't even sell out games against the Celtics. Outside of the Lakers you can't get a bigger game than that.

You make it seem like your going to work
laugh.gif

Dude the %#$+ you think everyone is has to deal with in other cities? We all have the same issues, but people still support the team. Nobody says you got to go to every game, but damn what happened to supporting the team? I've seen empty seats at playoff games, that @%%$ just doesn't make sense
laugh.gif

This issue is that yall can't even sell out games against the Celtics. Outside of the Lakers you can't get a bigger game than that.

You make it seem like your going to work
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You do realize there are a lot more wealthy people in New York and Los Angeles than in Miami right? People seem to forget that Miami's population is just right around 2 million people and the majority of them are of low income.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You do realize there are a lot more wealthy people in New York and Los Angeles than in Miami right? People seem to forget that Miami's population is just right around 2 million people and the majority of them are of low income.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

still though you have Lebron James, and Dwayne Wade on the same team.  Detroit is damn near a third world country yet they were selling out games left and right when they were going to the conference finals every year.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

still though you have Lebron James, and Dwayne Wade on the same team.  Detroit is damn near a third world country yet they were selling out games left and right when they were going to the conference finals every year.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by PMatic

Mike Miller isn't going to stop PGs from penetrating into the lane or challenge Cs/PFs around the basket.

this

Does he need to? They lost only by 5 against the C's, 2 against the Jazz and the Hornets. One late shot by miller makes up for all this. Miller takes the shot instead of house its really simple.
The box score says they lost by five last night, but anyone with half a brain knows the game wasn't that close. And Mike Miller taking the last shot instead of House? I'm confused, aren't Lebron and Wade supposed to take the last shot anyway?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by PMatic

Mike Miller isn't going to stop PGs from penetrating into the lane or challenge Cs/PFs around the basket.

this

Does he need to? They lost only by 5 against the C's, 2 against the Jazz and the Hornets. One late shot by miller makes up for all this. Miller takes the shot instead of house its really simple.
The box score says they lost by five last night, but anyone with half a brain knows the game wasn't that close. And Mike Miller taking the last shot instead of House? I'm confused, aren't Lebron and Wade supposed to take the last shot anyway?

Yeah seriously, Miami has THE worst NBA fan base.  I don't follow the other major sports too much, so not sure how the Dolphins are but The Heat have 3 stars and it looks empty every night except against Celtics or LA.

Well, at least you guys have Young Money and DJ Khaled and them supporting
laugh.gif

Yeah seriously, Miami has THE worst NBA fan base.  I don't follow the other major sports too much, so not sure how the Dolphins are but The Heat have 3 stars and it looks empty every night except against Celtics or LA.

Well, at least you guys have Young Money and DJ Khaled and them supporting
laugh.gif

Psh, the Amway Center was packed for damn near every game, and since Orlando got the Amway Event Center it's slammed every night...even when they were up 40 the place still had a good crowd in their seats and all the bars were packed with people watching the game on each level of the arena.

If Melo or CP3 came to Orlando and teamed up much like the 3 in Miami, you can bet anything the arena would never see empty seats.

Psh, the Amway Center was packed for damn near every game, and since Orlando got the Amway Event Center it's slammed every night...even when they were up 40 the place still had a good crowd in their seats and all the bars were packed with people watching the game on each level of the arena.

If Melo or CP3 came to Orlando and teamed up much like the 3 in Miami, you can bet anything the arena would never see empty seats.

im not buyin into any excuses Miami Heat got rid of their ticket staff during the summer thinking the Big 3 would automatically sell out the games
Big 3 suppose to generate jobs not make people lose their 3 jobs
another reason why seats empty people bought their tickets up and want crazy prices to get rid of them

im not buyin into any excuses Miami Heat got rid of their ticket staff during the summer thinking the Big 3 would automatically sell out the games
Big 3 suppose to generate jobs not make people lose their 3 jobs
another reason why seats empty people bought their tickets up and want crazy prices to get rid of them

Ray Allen owned this game as much as Rajon Rondo owned Chris Bosh with that poster dunk.

Boston Celtics >>>>>>>>>>>>>> LeBron, Wade, and that bunch of second rate spare parts Miami is passing off as a professional basketball team, er, the Heat...

Back
Top Bottom