Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Any of y’all the opposite and just continually buy item.
like the opposite of cutting the tooth paste and squeezing it out. I’ll but like 5 at a time too always have a fresh one.

i end up overpaying a lot of stuff
That’s how my dad is. Something necessary goes on sale and he just stocks up

This page is too much :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
and the info is free

Any of you try and squeeze the very last ounce of toothpaste? I remember as a kid, my folks would do everything short of cutting open the tube to scrape the last fragment of toothpaste out.

even tho i buy toothpaste in bulk at costco
best believe i ordered some of these from wish
yes, wish...not amazon
KBONGD Lovely Animal Tube Squeezer Cartoon Bathroom Toothpaste Dispenser  Easy Squeeze Paste Dispenser Pig Panda Frog BearRandom Style - Walmart.com  - Walmart.com

and the info is free

even tho i buy toothpaste in bulk at costco
best believe i ordered some of these from wish
yes, wish...not amazon
KBONGD Lovely Animal Tube Squeezer Cartoon Bathroom Toothpaste Dispenser  Easy Squeeze Paste Dispenser Pig Panda Frog BearRandom Style - Walmart.com  - Walmart.com

I see like 3 days worth of toothpaste those little plastic squeezers are leaving behind.

tubesqueezer-04.jpg

You need one of those industrial grade

I unplug all of my electronics or press the "off" button on the power strip every time I leave the house or when I go to work.

If you have an Xbox, please please please do not use the "Always On" functionality. Just use "Energy-Saving". This is phantom electricity running to your Xbox. And it adds up.

I unplug all of my electronics or press the "off" button on the power strip every time I leave the house or when I go to work.

If you have an Xbox, please please please do not use the "Always On" functionality. Just use "Energy-Saving". This is phantom electricity running to your Xbox. And it adds up.

Invest in Solar.

Speaking of Chipotle, my coworker put me on this today: if you plan on getting the double meat, after they put the single meat on your food, tell them “oh I actually want double meat.” That way, they’ll put the double meat on top of the single meat instead of just double meat.

I bring a water bottle to work... it's one of the aluminum ones to keep your water cold....instead of filling it up with my own water at home I get the water bottles at work to fill it up... the water bottles is supposed to be for the warehouse guys but the owner said I can take it... I drink like two bottles a day lol

I get that, even if I think it's a waste of time. If the 2nd scoop looks lighter I just say "nah 1st scoop was more than that". But he's saying after you already have a single serving, they would somehow forget that and add double meat on top of that so it's a triple meat.

Nah, that isn't what they are saying.

So by default, if you ask for "Double", it is probably closer to 1.333 or 1.5; it isn't two FULL single scoops of meat.

So that is why the OP said, let them think you are asking for SINGLE and that would make them put a full scoop of meat.

After that, then you ask for the DOUBLE which would make them give you a second FULL scoop of meat since they know you just watched them give the proper amount on the FIRST scoop.

Nah, that isn't what they are saying.

So by default, if you ask for "Double", it is probably closer to 1.333 or 1.5; it isn't two FULL single scoops of meat.

So that is why the OP said, let them think you are asking for SINGLE and that would make them put a full scoop of meat.

After that, then you ask for the DOUBLE which would make them give you a second FULL scoop of meat since they know you just watched them give the proper amount on the FIRST scoop.
I'm talking about this post

Speaking of Chipotle, my coworker put me on this today: if you plan on getting the double meat, after they put the single meat on your food, tell them “oh I actually want double meat.” That way, they’ll put the double meat on top of the single meat instead of just double meat.

Back
Top Bottom