Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Order In and Out and when you get to the window or at the register act like you forgot your wallet. My understanding is they will still give it to you free or are supposed to due to the owners’ religious beliefs. Ymmv, never tried it
Works at Dutch bros

Id be too ashamed to do it on purpose. I bought a watermelon from Wallys World, opened it up and its all mush i have every right to return it but i wont, just gonna take that 6$ L from the universe
I legit forgot the dough and ol girl said “oh don’t worry about it sweetie” ….swear they put cocaine in their coffee..
I feel u on the watermelon. Why I buy from fruit street vendors. They’ll cut it up on site

This is actually being frugal, not some of the stuff posted in here.
Some Thieving going on in here. The crazy thing is that folks don't realize Meth saves these posts and has already said he will turn thiefs in if they ask him. datznasty datznasty can tell us but Meth literally told dude that if he went through with the insurance fraud thing on da Kia he would save the posts and turn him in.

Some Thieving going on in here. The crazy thing is that folks don't realize Meth saves these posts and has already said he will turn thiefs in if they ask him. datznasty datznasty can tell us but Meth literally told dude that if he went through with the insurance fraud thing on da Kia he would save the posts and turn him in.

All my posts are forms of art. There really is no freedom of speech on Meths Niketalk B

Used to go to the dollar store all the time until I read an article about how they tested a bunch of stuff in there and it came back way over the allowable threshold for toxic materials. Lead, BPA, etc. Now i just do the Walmart thing, not that it's probably much better...

Back
Top Bottom