Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Wait was it here that I saw dude say in a state that they let you fill your tank first just go ahead and fill it and drive off, the fine is cheaper than gas right now.

Someone said if you close to NJ from NY just drive over to NJ gas up (way cheaper) and before you cross the bridge back take your plates off so EZ pass cant catch you and you avoid the toll.

Wait was it here that I saw dude say in a state that they let you fill your tank first just go ahead and fill it and drive off, the fine is cheaper than gas right now.
Found it:

Screenshot 2022-09-12 163239.png

It was on reddit. Won't post the link because I keep getting warnings for filtered curse words.

That’s easy dude, just go to a gas station 200 miles away. Report fraudulent charges and maybe by the time you get back home you have 50 free miles left in the ⛽️ Tank.
500 gallons.

Attachments

• D345F4EB-0542-4242-8D31-60AAC01F48D4.jpeg
    D345F4EB-0542-4242-8D31-60AAC01F48D4.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,144
Went out of town and rented a car. They only charge by the day so I drove as much as I can and went everywhere to get my money’s worth. The only thing they ask of you is that you return the car with at least half tank of gas. When I filled up before I left, there was still a little more than half a tank left and I didn’t feel like giving them free gas so I drove around a little bit more until there was exactly half a tank left and returned it.

Tell me more ways to beat gas prices. Should I "borrow" a friend's debt card to fill up and then hope they work it out with da cc company?
Dont worry dinkus got you

One more thing guys, your checking account if you owe money can be put on your credit report (well at least in NY), so if you have a checking account and debit card (say Chase) you can call in fraud on a million things, they give you a temporary credir while they do the investigations and then take the money out and go to a next bank

:smile:

Around Christmas time, my sister bought a pot set from Amazon and found out my mother-in-law wanted one, too. She didn’t feel like buying another one so she contacted Amazon and told them that she never got it and sent her another one. She gifted her that.

A few years ago, shipping delays during the holidays were at an all time high. Even though I ordered my wife’s presents about a little over a month early, they kept getting stuck in transit. Best Buy sent another and the original item eventually got delivered, too. I just returned it to Best Buy so my wife’s present ended up being free.
So it runs in the family?

I think I already posted it so long story short, I ordered a gold bracelet, Traded in the one I had + cash to upgrade and there must have been some miscommunication because I got my bracelet that I ordered and a few weeks later another one showed up for free. It’s worth like $4000

I actually know exactly how they messed up too

Back
Top Bottom