Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Seems like that would work if the person working the register doesn't care or is dumb. Name brand snacks and drinks usually cost $2-$4 dollars more than the store brand. Or maybe it works with the self checkout.

Seems like that would work if the person working the register doesn't care or is dumb. Name brand snacks and drinks usually cost $2-$4 dollars more than the store brand. Or maybe it works with the self checkout.
Thats what he uses. The self checkout. I saw the whole process. He scanned everything, got to the self checkout, scanned a qr code on the screen, selected his payment method and checked out. Walked up to the ppl checking the receipts at the door and they did a quick glance and he walked out. I was in shock.

Nah you gotta change your name to JUG King after that finesse

Honestly it wasn't on purpose at first I genuinely thought they lost my console and I was pissed, I wanted my money back.

Once I got it I halfway forgot about the open cases until Fedex called me. The rep was like "I'm so sorry sir we can't locate your package we are going to send you a lost package claim number so the seller can refund you".

Then it clicked in my brain what was happening and who am EYE to turn down a blessing and good customer service? I mean the seller got his money, I got my console, Stock gunna write off the losses on their taxes.

Everyone is good.

I have about 15 different email addresses because I do amazon prime trial memberships, and other streaming apps. I buy whatever I may need off amazon for the free 2 day shipping then wait for the trial to end and cancel.

Same for the streaming apps, I watch what I want for the week and cancel. If there happens to be a show(s) I like and haven't finished, I just use another made up email account to finish it.

Go to McDonald’s, Wendy’s etc. and order a meal. When you get your food, bring it to your car and take the fries out. Go back in and tell them they forgot your fries.

Run you one better. Go to Chick fila, order a combo and when you get it tell them you wanted a large fry.

They will give you a large fry and let you keep the medium.

So I went to my cousins house this past weekend in CT and when I got up there he says lets go to Walmart, get some snacks and food for the weekend. We get there, homie whips out his phone and I see him scanning **** but not putting it in the cart. Then he goes and grabs something else and puts it in the cart.

I go what are you doing I dont get it? He explains it. He has the walmart monthly subscription where you can scan on the phone and pay real quick at the register bc you scanned everything but what he does is scan no name brands for everything but gets the brand name version of the item. :lol:

Mind you this is coming from a guy who is wildly successful and doesnt need to do this but is so cheap, he cant help himself lmao

been doin this for about 2 years. Scan & Go definitely comes in the clutch. Just scan the items u wanna pay for and dont scan the joints you dont wanna pay for. Hit up check out and scan the QR code on the screen, bag your stuff up and walk out.

Another tip for my fellow cheapskates, most people I know dont do this, but if you got a flight and that joint gets delayed for anything over 15-20 mins, write customer service a letter. Guaranteed future vouchers/credits. Get as imaginative/creative as you want. My flight to Vegas labor day weekend was delayed like 30 minutes, hit up customer service and got $150 flight credit.

Last edited:
i remember jetblue came thru with those future credits, flight to Seattle was delayed 30 min and got like $50 credit for a future flight

now here is where it got funny
i used those same credits to book another flight to Oregon, but something came up and i couldnt reschedule ( no cancellation) . as it turns out, that flight was late as well, so ya boy got future credits for a flight i used credits to buy for and i wasnt eem at the airport

Fedex gave me my best lick of the year.

Screenshot 2022-09-12 094932.png

Console was supposed to be delivered 8/24. It was out for delivery but never arrived. On the 27th I opened a claim with Fedex and 2 days later the agent called me and told me he wasn't able to find the package so I opened a case with Stockx.

The next day I check my email thats linked to my amazon account and I have an Amazon locker notification in my apartment. I go check it and there is the console. The Fedex delivery driver must've never scanned when he delivered it.

Stockx refunded me my money too. So free PS5 for me.

Now that's what I call a lick :pimp::pimp:
Run you one better. Go to Chick fila, order a combo and when you get it tell them you wanted a large fry.

They will give you a large fry and let you keep the medium.

I'll do you one better. Go to chick fila with your phone in hand, go to delivery pick up area. Pretend you're verifying the name and take the food and go. I do uber eats, and chick fila, panera bread, pot belly, and Qdoba seem to be the only places that still put delivery orders on a shelf to be picked up. Other restaurants I'm assuming have been burned enough by it that they don't do that anymore. You have to go up to them and ask for the name/order number.

Personally I've never done it, but when I pick up orders, they barely acknowledge me and I always say to myself what's stopping a shady person from just taking food and leaving.

I didn't do it on purpose, but I ordered three items on amazon for about $125

One item that was $30 shipped, but I wanted to update the shipping address for the other two items since I wouldn't be home by the time they were expected to arrive

They couldn't update in time for whatever reason but was still able to cancel so I can repurchase

The entire order was canceled and the $30 item shipped free, so I got everything for about $95

I guess anyone who wants to do it purposely can give it try :lol:

I'll do you one better. Go to chick fila with your phone in hand, go to delivery pick up area. Pretend you're verifying the name and take the food and go. I do uber eats, and chick fila, panera bread, pot belly, and Qdoba seem to be the only places that still put delivery orders on a shelf to be picked up. Other restaurants I'm assuming have been burned enough by it that they don't do that anymore. You have to go up to them and ask for the name/order number.

Personally I've never done it, but when I pick up orders, they barely acknowledge me and I always say to myself what's stopping a shady person from just taking food and leaving.
Lmao this isnt a come up or a "hack"

My job started offering free lunch to folks to try to draw them to come into work instead of working from home. Everyday, I get myself something for lunch and then another one to save for dinner later on in the evening. I literally do not pay for my meals Monday - Friday (I rarely eat breakfast
Pure ****ery in here. Bunch of criminals claiming "frugal and cost saving" :rofl:
🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom