Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

half this thread probably has a warrant pending :lol:

Mr Dink Mr Dink right now...
1200x0.jpg

Went to Uniqlo and with their self check out, you just put all the items in the container and it calculates everything. My girl ended up getting a free jacket because it didn’t scan.
I kind of wonder if people have gamed the systems at those Amazon Go grocery stores where you need the app so it charges you for items and then you just walk out with items in your bag (you can also pay at a register if you don't have the app). I've heard the charges aren't final until later or the next day?

I make sure to get my money's worth when I'm paying for parking. If I'm early, I find a way to kill time and won't leave a minute before my parking expires.

All of my trash bags are Safeway/Target bags. Who buys trash bags?

Instead of tupper ware, I have take out cartons for my food.

I have a parking app here in Chicago for paid street parking so I underpay and then add 15 minute increments as needed.

I saw a therapist in 2020 for one session. Was supposed to be $225 but he never mentioned how to make the payment afterwards and I never got a bill
This girl I was messing with thought I was her therapist with all the things she would tell me. Had to cut her off

So if I get this Lasik and run off on the bill, I’m Gucci? :nerd:

I don’t know but I would imagine that elective surgery like that is different - they’ll want payment agreed up front and would take you to court to recover it as per the contract you sign.

Back
Top Bottom