Cheating in School Exams are No More! Vol: Teacher is a genius!

I had a teacher in high school who made a multiple choice test. That all the answers were C with three of them being B. I was sweating bullets in denial thinking this cant be right. I second guess myself the whole test.

I had a teacher in high school who made a multiple choice test. That all the answers were C with three of them being B. I was sweating bullets in denial thinking this cant be right. I second guess myself the whole test.

Originally Posted by ajrocka

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ajrocka

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TurboMan

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

not to mention that big !@$ camera snoopin over top

that's a projector son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Rolled..

As for cheating techniques, the one that's never failed me was when you write your notes onto a small piece of paper and slip it on the inside of one of these:
Nestle-Pure-Life-Water.jpg

Originally Posted by TurboMan

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

not to mention that big !@$ camera snoopin over top

that's a projector son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Rolled..

As for cheating techniques, the one that's never failed me was when you write your notes onto a small piece of paper and slip it on the inside of one of these:
Nestle-Pure-Life-Water.jpg

Back
Top Bottom