Chicago...Check In.

Quote:
^^ sharks is cool but harolds did fall off a little
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

WHADOWN CHALLIES !!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I'll be back on winter break tho...CRACKIN' :pimp:
pimp.gif

And Harold's never fell off...It's just that some Harold's dont be on shh, And some be fye.

Me & my homey just murked a @#%$' bucket from Harold's not too long ago. I need to quit cuz I cut my lip the other day & tasted mild sauce.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: [email protected]

is the harolds on milwaukee (by leaders) any good? or is it worth driving down south?

id rather go on 87th and dan ryan
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Assuming you're already out south. If you're near the Wicker Park area it'd be stupid just to drive to 87th. It's not a night & day difference.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: [email protected]

sharks got some good lemon pepper chicken...and rallys is the @#%$ too
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

CHECKERS FRIES ARE BEST HANDS DOWN IN THE CITY!!

and yea im out south alot..i jus like 87th more i dunno
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
On my life, I'mma get some Checker's fries, Harold's wings, And a Maxwell's Italian Ice one day...
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Rally's still gives out the checkers bags, I was there 2 weeks ago chicken sandwich good fries and a fruit punch Good Money... and tho boi had Harold 2wice on sunday and Hooks on Monday... Ate Good :pimp:
pimp.gif
24047653of8.th.jpg
This is usually the part...
When people start screaming!

Quote:
Harold 2wice on sunday and Hooks on Monday... Ate Good
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
TeamWolfShirts

:lol:
laugh.gif
Haiti I got you G, I had two 6 wings (3pm and 12:30am after spankin @#%$ in spades) then had a Chicken Sandwich (plain, put the mild sauce on it myself and of course NO LEMON PEPPER ON THE DAMN FRIES!!!! ) :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
This is usually the part...
When people start screaming!

yea tell your mom to make sure to show her face at the next fight
TeamWolfShirts

Originally Posted by haiti5

seymore what yall gonna be on for new years? i kno its early
laugh.gif
Naaaaaaaaah... I'm on the same !+** you on
laugh.gif
... I'm tryna figure what spot(s) is gonna be crackin the most out right now.. More than likilysomewhere up north or downtown The Green Dolphine has been my choice venue as of late but who know... You heard of anything?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom