Chicago...Check In.

where do you bums hoop at during these winter days?
laugh.gif

where do you bums hoop at during these winter days?
laugh.gif
got jokes...my knee is messed up but i jus hoop at my school, big mackoshwal comes up alot...even during the season
laugh.gif
, and also...maybe southside y to buss up old dudes if i have time. if u wanna hoop at depaul its 12 buckswith a guest

Any places in the city have the new Air Huaraches or adidas C-Law ZXZ ADV?
the huarache acg were quickstrikes...so niketown may have them along with the usual stores leaders south,st. als, untitled,synx,dianas onmilwaukee.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Anybody else gonna see any high school hoops at Chicago state this weekend?
Every since my cousin graduated I stop keeping tabs, who's nice in the city this yr?

^I only got a red left in a 12, 13 150 meet up let me kno same goes for the blue ones I have left.holla

G... I was just standing outside in the curbside checkin at midway for 15mins my hands felt like I was out there for an hr... I'm a dark skinned dude andmy hands were red for a good 20mins it was that cold
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
yea i jus got back from church...my face is blurple.

anyways nice sig cake
laugh.gif

easy3000 if you have any bobbitos left ima hit u up on next saturday..got the wheats yet?

Maaaaaaaaan... it was no joke out there this am... I'm good now tho Sunshine and Palm Trees so that lil period of torture was well worth it
pimp.gif

Shut up Haiti
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this piece of @!$% avy

^
laugh.gif
whered you go?, are u gonna be part of the spring break nyc for fitteds trip with me and jeffort? we need to roll deep son!

I just came down to fla to see my OG and lil sister for christmas... I'm already on my way back...
smh.gif
mad as all +*#%... I was lampin in shorts andtee's it felt like june G.

I told him to let me know what the damage and the dates he was tryna make this move and I'd let him know... I'd go just to muff one of them pegasus_'s for not having a site/not offering that aqua blkhawks to us chi heads but raping our logo. As well as muffin that lil _ @ CC who tried to Cake offCake's family with those bully tees
laugh.gif

ayo Green Dolphin is back on friday nights..im pretty sure im goin tonight anybody gon be there?

wassup peeps...Checkin in from Joliet. Whos gonna camp for the 23's, and when you plan on goin up? PM with info if you wanna meet up at NTC!

Daamn.... I start to hit the Green Dolphine too I was there 2 weeks ago... CRACKIN!!!

Yo Haiti, Depaul v Cuse the 30th what's good I know you plugged through that ho
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
... holla
nerd.gif

i can get you in the student section..but im guessing you tryin to get some real good seats...ill holla at my dudes see what i can do.

my dude K said he can get em. sooo ill be expecting a chicago bullies shirt in the mail
laugh.gif
how many tiks do u want?

Back
Top Bottom