Chicago...Check In.

indifferent.gif

LOL at the Streamwood stoneface.....Ed, I got love for ya!

Big three weeks coming up.....ASG XX3 next week, blk/red XX3 week after & Levis 1's after that.....who's lining up for those denim 1s?

yo nt!

i heard theres a tournament for halo at the armory
nerd.gif

not sure if its true but if it is then any of you dudes wanna party up ? you wont have to do anything just hide ill put in work
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Did anyone get up early and wait in line Saturday morning for the Stealths at NikeTown? I did just for fun however unnecessary it was.

Originally Posted by wrbush31

Did anyone get up early and wait in line Saturday morning for the Stealths at NikeTown? I did just for fun however unnecessary it was.

i copped in the scruburbs in the a.m, went to nike town bout 2pm and they still had basiclly full run.
also noticed the jb section keeps growing..

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

LOL at the Streamwood stoneface.....Ed, I got love for ya!

Big three weeks coming up.....ASG XX3 next week, blk/red XX3 week after & Levis 1's after that.....who's lining up for those denim 1s?

Brokeback people do no understand how we do Ronnie!

Hit me up - wanna talk about the Denims!

Anyone hear anything about the ATC IIs yet? I called St. Alfred's and they had no idea when they would be getting them.

Here's the deal with the ATC's, there will be more than enough of them to go around in Chicago. Structures were kinda in limited numbers & theywere around for a couple weeks (maybe a week & a half). These aren't much of a reseller's shoe, so don't let the NT hype fool you. Ifyou're in the Chicagoland area once these drop and you want a pair, more than likely you'll get them with no problem. Let's not forget about DTLRpeople...

by the way anyone know if any stores here are gonna have the puma disc blaze?? cant believe im asking for help on a release lol!!!!

The Puma Store on Rush may have them. Other than that, Untitled would be the only other spot I imagine would have them.

Back
Top Bottom