Chicago...Check In.

Originally Posted by haiti5

ayo Green Dolphin is back on friday nights..im pretty sure im goin tonight anybody gon be there?

I went up there Friday nite after I got done spinnin @ the Shadow Bar. My dudes All Styles & Roc spin up @ the Green Dolphin every Friday nite. I wason the list, but by the time I got there it was close and I had to drop $40 to get in and I was only in there for about 45 minutes before I shook it. It wasdefinitely poppin though.

Originally Posted by haiti5

my dude K said he can get em. sooo ill be expecting a chicago bullies shirt in the mail
laugh.gif
how many tiks do u want?
laugh.gif
I got you G.. I'ma need 2 that I know of right now

ight i asked him for 3 cuz i might jus go. not sure tho. so lemme know if u wanna meet up this weekend

Yea Javi we still Crackin, I check it atleast twice a day to see if anybody is talkin about anything relevant

Yooooooooooo Chi I need help... I'm tryin to find a pair of authentic pinstriped bulls shorts... Point me in the right direction. And None of That Shiney$#%% their wearing these days
smh.gif
tired.gif

Good Looks in Advance
pimp.gif

seymores not gonna be too happy about that bully shirt
laugh.gif
nice jeans and $$## tho if those hats were new era id mess wit em

ill be in the store soon to bother rico and cop tho

laugh.gif
they from the crib so I really can't get aggie about it, plus they're not taking it anywhere near the extremes those vagina's were planning
smh.gif

With that said, I like that Dead Presidents shirt, might have to scoop as well as the bridge hoodies, whats the damage?

and I know y'all ({})'s see me asking about the bulls shorts too while y'all conversating
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

i jus won some authentic magic shorts on ebay a few weeks ago. they belonged to dennis scott. so your best bet is ebay. and as far that bully shirt i wear anxl
wink.gif
lemme know if u can meet up this week i wanna rock it friday or saturday night with my bully fitted(no swagger jack)

Im thinking im unique and +%%% with the "Chicago Bully" but now its shirts and my mans Cake been bust that onedown....Moses ass avy
Anyway....
How much the bully, dead prezy and gully shirts running? Fitteds? Jeans?

N the only authentic Bulls shorts i know i can get a hold of is the current Alts. The solid black joints

Shirts are $24.99, Fitteds will be $44.99(Not New Era, Done through Elm Company which in my opinion are better, 5 Star fitted has a splatter print under brimand Silk Lining), Jeans are $74.99....Everything should be in stores by March...I got a few Bullys on the Block in stock now and jeans if you want to PM meabout it I can do paypal or cc over the phone. Pretty much if you do that you'll have it before it even hits stores.
peace
CROS

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Im thinking im unique and +%%% with the "Chicago Bully" but now its shirts and my mans Cake been bust that one down....Moses ass avy
Anyway....
How much the bully, dead prezy and gully shirts running? Fitteds? Jeans?

N the only authentic Bulls shorts i know i can get a hold of is the current Alts. The solid black joints
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Yea my family has been rockin that moniker since 03, I done had it as a sn, got banned
smh.gif
, and everything. It _'s in thenortheast who rep it/rock it with respect and everything. Thats why _'s kept askin you who you were when you 1st put in your sig its all love tho
laugh.gif

and IamCros1... whats the damage for those bridge hoodies?

Heres a few shots of the printed T's. You know some peoples line sheets look totally not like the mock ups but as you can see its not the case with ours. Also put a brief description of how we came with some designs. Armory originally is from San Diego thus some of the San Diego influences in the designs. Wehad our homies out in the Chi open up a store as well so were bridging the gap between the two cities and starting a worldwide onslaught as we also have twostores in San Diego and a store in Tokyo as well. By the end of the year we will also have doors in London and Seoul, Korea. Thanks for the support Chi Townand hopefully I will be out there soon...peaceCROS1
The homie Aduse from Japan hooked it up with a script. He's really known in the circuit out there he does a monthly column in Japan's LowridingMagazine and also is a reknown tattoo artist out there.

Chopper Logo by OG Abel. Available in Black and White. Abel came through and blessed us. Not too many people can tell he did the design cause his style isalot different. Check out his work at www.OgAbel.com

Hasle Letters. Hasle from TV CREW hooked up these letters a few years back. I was messing with the colors and decided to put it out finally. We been doingreal well with the graff shirts so figured I would add another to the mix. Available in 3 colors.
Gully 2. We flipped the colors from the original. If you dont know we flipped this design from the San Diego Gulls logo which was our Hockey Team Back in theday. Hockey in San Diego yeah same thing were thinking probably why there not around anymore HAHA...

Xact hooked it up and fipped the Warriors logo. We originally put it out Red on Black and Red on White. But here we blew it out made the design bigger andadded different colors.

Initially this design was Chi Town Bullys. But being we sell all across the world we figured to put the slogan from the old Freestyle Fellowship song Bullieson the bLock. We hip hop so we go with the spelling that looks better. So Bullys it is....

Boxhead---StateofMindRadio.com X Armory Collabo Shirt. This was our best seller last season sold out 4 times on Karmaloop.com. Brang it back in a newcolor.
Armory Survival Gear Logo. 3 Colorways to match kicks and whatever else. Also to represent the real...
Vicious Beat flip. Pretty much a flip of the Vicious Beat Posse logo. A Rap group out of San Diego who got the first major label deal out of SD. The homiesCharlie Rock and Pokey used to dance for them and I believe even tour with them back in the late 80's early 90's. pretty much paying homage to someold school SD peeps...
Closer look at the bulldog with the Gucci Link and Armory Medalion
Battle Royal color flip. If you havent seen the Battle Royale movie you got to. We basically flipped the logo from the film and added our twist. Also addedcolors this time.

Back
Top Bottom