**CHIEF KEEF**

Don't know bout now but in the 90-early 00's, the hardest 60 Crips with bodies on them were long haired, well groomed, Avirex sporting, Lexus driving dudes. Not the typical "hood" dude. No full body or face tattoos..just regular dudes who had no heart.

I was blessed to have a personality that appeased races cause being the only mexican in a sea of black made me a target and I always stayed safe cause I respected everyone...that and I was in an all black car club with crip ties so I was good. 8)

never in a million years would i think that chicago rappers would be talked about in this manor, how y'all are. My lil shortys are really stars now its so crazy. Judging peoples appearance will not give you
quick judgement on who they really are. Lil reese/chief keef looks clean because chicago is the third biggest city in america, not some slum in Somalia, meaning he gets his haircut and dresses his size just like you, just like the luxury thread he wears gucci, and he buys jordans just like you. Still doesn't change the fact that he is from a neighborhood where every1 including parents and grandparents gangbang. Lupe fiasco as clean as he wants to appear was directly involved in heroine trafficking that funding his 1st and 15 record label; "a nickname for when poor got checks to support their drug habit" he's a hypocrite.

thats all imma say regarding my crzy shorties

never in a million years would i think that chicago rappers would be talked about in this manor, how y'all are. My lil shortys are really stars now its so crazy. Judging peoples appearance will not give you
quick judgement on who they really are. Lil reese/chief keef looks clean because chicago is the third biggest city in america, not some slum in Somalia, meaning he gets his haircut and dresses his size just like you, just like the luxury thread he wears gucci, and he buys jordans just like you. Still doesn't change the fact that he is from a neighborhood where every1 including parents and grandparents gangbang. Lupe fiasco as clean as he wants to appear was directly involved in heroine trafficking that funding his 1st and 15 record label; "a nickname for when poor got checks to support their drug habit" he's a hypocrite.

I def need more info on Lupe hustling...I've heard he was in the streets, but Idk

so people can't change their ways? OOOOOH, my bad.

If anything him being in the drug game and getting out should ADD to his credibility. He's been where they have been but he decided to be better than that. You don't look at it that way?

so people can't change their ways? OOOOOH, my bad.
If anything him being in the drug game and getting out should ADD to his credibility. He's been where they have been but he decided to be better than that. You don't look at it that way?

what makes you think he changed, he never was about that life, but he profited off the poor. he did what most rapper in the 90's early 2000's did, flip drug money into rap money. My problem with him is that he is so chicago but he wont step on the concrete and talk to the people. he acts like he is high and mighty but he would of never of met jay-z if it wasnt for drug money. He's a entertainer not a role model.

lil reese the hardest out the group

these young chicago boys make some hard tracks

Last edited:
I definitely remember hearing about Lupe being involved in that stuff way back. He was even making gangsta *** music with some group he was in (forgot the name). Just makes the whole thing with him and Keef come full circle.

what makes you think he changed, he never was about that life, but he profited off the poor. he did what most rapper in the 90's early 2000's did, flip drug money into rap money. My problem with him is that he is so chicago but he wont step on the concrete and talk to the people. he acts like he is high and mighty but he would of never of met jay-z if it wasnt for drug money. He's a entertainer not a role model.
indifferent.gif

Am I wrong for blaming Obama for any of this? When you're supposed to be the "voice of change" and the place you left is worse than ever, I feel like you deserve a certain amount of culpability. And when you get elected to the highest office in the land, if you see things are still that bad, I would expect him to use that power to reach back and effect some sort of change.

People have told me that it doesnt fall on the head of Obama (maybe it doesnt idk), but instead on the heads of the local government, but a few years ago, Obama was a part of that local government. The fact is that he knows as well as anybody about the warzone that the Chi (and Baltimore, and Philly, ect) have become. I dont expect the President to be getting his hands dirty, but he has the ability to delegate to the Senate, who can delegate to the Governors, who can delegate to the Mayors who can delegate to the City Councilmen.

I know that the deaths of young black men in America will never be a hot button political topic, but once again when you're the "voice of change" I expect more than the status quo. I mean hell, Bill Clinton fought crime (and was pretty effective if I remember correctly). I mean I see this dude Obama making public appearances with celebrities, and dapping up basketball players, he even visited Aurora, CO (as he should have), meanwhile more people have died in the Chi than in Afghanistan over the past couple years, but the show goes on

Am I wrong for blaming Obama for any of this? When you're supposed to be the "voice of change" and the place you left is worse than ever, I feel like you deserve a certain amount of culpability. And when you get elected to the highest office in the land, if you see things are still that bad, I would expect him to use that power to reach back and effect some sort of change.
People have told me that it doesnt fall on the head of Obama (maybe it doesnt idk), but instead on the heads of the local government, but a few years ago, Obama was a part of that local government. The fact is that he knows as well as anybody about the warzone that the Chi (and Baltimore, and Philly, ect) have become. I dont expect the President to be getting his hands dirty, but he has the ability to delegate to the Senate, who can delegate to the Governors, who can delegate to the Mayors who can delegate to the City Councilmen.
I know that the deaths of young black men in America will never be a hot button political topic, but once again when you're the "voice of change" I expect more than the status quo. I mean hell, Bill Clinton fought crime (and was pretty effective if I remember correctly). I mean I see this dude Obama making public appearances with celebrities, and dapping up basketball players, he even visited Aurora, CO (as he should have), meanwhile more people have died in the Chi than in Afghanistan over the past couple years, but the show goes on

Not to be rude, but you're completely wrong bro.

I dont have the time to go into right now. But in short the only way things are going to change is if the mentality of the people change. All the government can do is lock more people up, which is what they did in the 90's. Now we have all these 90's babies who grew up with no daddy and you see how that's turned out.

Only thing Obama is at fault for is not speaking on violence in Chicago and going their to speak to the people, but even then it would make a minuscule difference in the overall situation.

How the hell can you blame Obama for this? Like seriously? Do you think there is ANYTHING Obama can do to stop lil Jerome from beefing with Lil breezy? Did Obama film Lil Jojo's BDK video? Do you think Obama saying "Hey guys stop fighting" everyone is going to say oh..Ok! Do you think him putting in laws upon laws upon laws is going to stop anything over there? The PEOPLE have to change, and Obama is not going to change the people. This was a ridiculous thing to say

In not saying he caused it, but I blame him for not making it an issue. OF COURSE you have to change the people, but letting things continue the way theyare aint doin it. You dont blame the mayor either? All im saying is that in a presidential campaign, all the normal issues are still represented: gay marriage, reproductive rights, education, immigration...but when it comes to the issue of young black men killing each other ACROSS THE COUNTRY (not just the Chi), mum is still the word. Also being that just a few years ago, he was a member of that State Govt, "changing the people" could have and should have been a priority...but maybe I expect too much

Every time I come across a Chief Keef video I get scared... If he's the voice of this generation I'm damb sure staying away from these lil kids
:x :x :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
Chief Keef and these other new Chi dudes have me going back to listen to Twista, Psycho Drama, and Do or Die and trying to figure out what the **** happened :lol:

I think that last statement is false-- he IS a role model.

Black folks always want somebody to come down and be in our face all the time; what differences does it make? You hear the man, you see the man, if you gonna take heed, you gonna take heed.

http://www.lupefiascofoundation.org/Programs.html

You saying he won't step on the concret tho? Aiight man :lol: Boy I tell you we ain't EVER satisfied. I found that just by doing a quick google search. So I understand you living in Chicago and all but I'mma have to politely decline. Lupe is doing work in Chicago, is he gon' be everywhere? Nah, I imagine it's a big city. But don't dismiss him like he ain't doing NOTHING.

You're only real if you sell drugs and kill people, then you rap about that plus throw a few lines in about ******g ******* and say your squad's name every other line.

You're only real if you sell drugs and kill people, then you rap about that plus throw a few lines in about ******g ******* and say your squad's name every other line.
Yea its called "banging" and that is gangsta rap. its a genre of music.

some people like it some dont, SIMPLE LOGIC.

remember N.W.A and them ? SAME ISSHH

people "scared" now ?

Back
Top Bottom