Chipotle overrated?

Chipotle is a great thing. Good quality, filling, consistent, fast, and not too expensive.

The only reason I'm starting to like it less is that the lines are now ridiculously long throughout the entire day.

Chipotle is a great thing. Good quality, filling, consistent, fast, and not too expensive.

The only reason I'm starting to like it less is that the lines are now ridiculously long throughout the entire day.

Its mad overrated.

Freebirds is way better, along with numerous other Mexican and Tex-Mex restaurants.

Its mad overrated.

Freebirds is way better, along with numerous other Mexican and Tex-Mex restaurants.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

indifferent.gif

The plates are coo, I'll never buy a burrito from there though. Way too much other spots in San Francisco.

The plates are coo, I'll never buy a burrito from there though. Way too much other spots in San Francisco.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Not sure why you would even step foot in a chipotle if you live in the Bay.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

This.  I tried chipotle for the first time couple weeks ago (had a bogo coupon) and the burritos were wack. They werent even wrapped tight and everything fell apart.

This.  I tried chipotle for the first time couple weeks ago (had a bogo coupon) and the burritos were wack. They werent even wrapped tight and everything fell apart.

The plates are good.
indifferent.gif

The plates are good.
indifferent.gif

Chipotle used to be in my top 5 dead or alive foods...

I used to think it was the greatest, until I tried a place called: 
Cafe-Rio.jpg

thisplace is a MUST TRY! 

cafe-rio-salad.JPG

burrito.jpg

p560792-Costa_Mesa-Cafe_Rio.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Chipotle used to be in my top 5 dead or alive foods...

I used to think it was the greatest, until I tried a place called: 
Cafe-Rio.jpg

thisplace is a MUST TRY! 

cafe-rio-salad.JPG

burrito.jpg

p560792-Costa_Mesa-Cafe_Rio.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom