Chipotle overrated?

Because there aren't many chain fast food spots with "legit" Mexican food (as in not Taco Bell). With only 2 to choose from, this and Qdoba, it's gonna be hyped up as the best. I'm just speaking for the east coast, or at least Philly.

I have had real Mexican food at a family based restaurant, but not many people experience that, so they have a small sample size to choose from. If all I had was Qdoba, Chipotle and Taco Bell to choose from... Chipotle would be amazing.

Because there aren't many chain fast food spots with "legit" Mexican food (as in not Taco Bell). With only 2 to choose from, this and Qdoba, it's gonna be hyped up as the best. I'm just speaking for the east coast, or at least Philly.

I have had real Mexican food at a family based restaurant, but not many people experience that, so they have a small sample size to choose from. If all I had was Qdoba, Chipotle and Taco Bell to choose from... Chipotle would be amazing.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Still looking for the best burrito out here in NYC though.

Suggestions?

I'm looking for a new mexican food spot as well 
nerd.gif

I eat chipotle like once a month on my cheat day, because I feel like I'm completely indulging but the only thing that's actually fattening in my burrito bowl is the cheese.
No rice, no sour cream, still delicious IMO.

I can't eat greasy food or food that's made with lard (like EVERY real mexican restaurant uses), so chipotle is just fine.

I eat chipotle like once a month on my cheat day, because I feel like I'm completely indulging but the only thing that's actually fattening in my burrito bowl is the cheese.
No rice, no sour cream, still delicious IMO.

I can't eat greasy food or food that's made with lard (like EVERY real mexican restaurant uses), so chipotle is just fine.

Chipotle is tooooooooo **#$$$% good

Can't believe some of y'all are saying qdoba > chipotle

indifferent.gif

Chipotle is tooooooooo **#$$$% good

Can't believe some of y'all are saying qdoba > chipotle

indifferent.gif

Authentic Mexican restaurant > Taco trucks > Taco Bell > Chipotle

Yes I'm serious. No I wont give a rats behind about your reaction to it. White rice in a burrito? TFOHWTBS.

Authentic Mexican restaurant > Taco trucks > Taco Bell > Chipotle

Yes I'm serious. No I wont give a rats behind about your reaction to it. White rice in a burrito? TFOHWTBS.

Back
Top Bottom