Chiptole burritos/bowls Appreciation...

Appreciated, though I typically get a bol.

Rice, black beans, steak or chicken, hot salsa, cheese.

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

chipotle is good but they never hook it up with the meat. 
you ask them to throw a lil more on there an they hit u with 
indifferent.gif

if i could only find out what they marinate their chicken in
nerd.gif

Anyone looking for their recipes, check out Chipotle Fan. I made the guac and the chicken about a while back, came out pretty straight.

Order and pay online, and ask them to load up the burrito/bowl whatever. Then they can't charge you more in store and usually hook it up nicely.

They give us free food every couple of weeks because we order online with the same name all the time.

Originally Posted by dland24

Something about white rice in a burrito is just wrong. Been there once. Will not be back. Didnt try a bowl though. Chipotle is trash. Rather have Taco Bell.
7d125c541a619c4fb8fdfbd50f77cd946ad5ad6.gif

Chipotle is dope when you just want to eat, but no way is it touching legit mexican places.

Double wrapped burrito with chicken & steak.
It seems like you get more meat if you ask for half chicken and half steak.
pimp.gif

def appreciated.. its right next to my work so i go often.. might go there in a little bit.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by discombobulated jack

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by dland24

Something about white rice in a burrito is just wrong. Been there once. Will not be back. Didnt try a bowl though. Chipotle is trash. Rather have Taco Bell.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

on another note,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What I do is I ask for a bowl (they put more meat in the bowls) and then ask for a tortilla on the side. I wrap it myself after I mix the bowl up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EXACTLY what i do...i gotta admit though, they are selfish with the meat and the guac., just gotta keep asking them.

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

if i could only find out what they marinate their chicken in
nerd.gif
Pretty sure it's Adobo.

Chipotle is definitely crack though
pimp.gif

Burrito bowl with rice, chicken, steak, corn, cheese, and guac with some Chipotle Tabasco has never failed me once.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I miss Chiptole soooo much. I moved from Denver to Louisiana anf there is nothing even close to it....

chipotle is appreciated. go their every friday when school was in session last semester. steak fajita burrito.black beans.rice.corn salsa.sour cream.cheese.lettuce. full of win right their!

i get those free burrito cards like once a week so I havent paid for this stuff in years...deff appreciated though its grown on me a lot...the free buritto cards let me get double meat and guacamole for free too...their guac is so legit

I miss Chiptole soooo much. I moved from Denver to Louisiana anf there is nothing even close to it....
Tell me you visited Illegal Pete's. I'll take Illegal Pete's over Chipolte any day. That's basically where Chipolte came from.

Back in the day Chipolte use to be the business but now days since its popular its kinda fallen off. Not gonna lie though there are certain days when a Chipolte burrito does hit the spot.

Back
Top Bottom