Chris Brown is ROASTING Raz B on twitter

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This thread is pure LOLs

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

indifferent.gif
Where was that fool when his lil brother was getting his booty buttcheeks turned inside out lookin like akumas necklace?  I don't care bout none of this $!%+ though.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

alien.gif
laugh.gif
@ him saying he gon' put his pistol in chris browns mouth.. Ricky romance tho??
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

indifferent.gif
Where was that fool when his lil brother was getting his booty buttcheeks turned inside out lookin like akumas necklace?  I don't care bout none of this $!%+ though.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

alien.gif
laugh.gif
@ him saying he gon' put his pistol in chris browns mouth.. Ricky romance tho??
30t6p3b.gif

no way in hell CB is worth that much. NOOOO Way. He lost every single endorsement after the incident and "dueces" been the only thing popping for him. His last major label CD was shelved.

no way in hell CB is worth that much. NOOOO Way. He lost every single endorsement after the incident and "dueces" been the only thing popping for him. His last major label CD was shelved.

I'm trying to figure out why my man is wearing sunglasses in the house? Was he crying for his brother?

I'm trying to figure out why my man is wearing sunglasses in the house? Was he crying for his brother?

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Net worth: Chris Brown is worth an estimated 75 million and has liquid assets of more than 30 million. I think at this point he can fall off, and still go to bed smiling.
Huh?  I don't buy that for a second....

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Net worth: Chris Brown is worth an estimated 75 million and has liquid assets of more than 30 million. I think at this point he can fall off, and still go to bed smiling.
Huh?  I don't buy that for a second....

I could see him being worth that much. He was Justin Bieber before Justin Bieber came along. He's been in the spotlight off and on for over 5 years now so with Tours, record sales, endorsements and movies he probably is worth that much. Another factor would be that people his demographic caters too (teenage girls) actually buy CDs and music online. Also he's not playing night clubs. He plays arenas and music halls.

It's not a big up to him or anything because I could care either way about this "feud". I'm just making an observation about his worth.

I could see him being worth that much. He was Justin Bieber before Justin Bieber came along. He's been in the spotlight off and on for over 5 years now so with Tours, record sales, endorsements and movies he probably is worth that much. Another factor would be that people his demographic caters too (teenage girls) actually buy CDs and music online. Also he's not playing night clubs. He plays arenas and music halls.

It's not a big up to him or anything because I could care either way about this "feud". I'm just making an observation about his worth.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I never thought i would see the day when dudes would record themselves threatening�

to put guns in folks mouth and pistol whooping people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
_ mean mugged the camera for like 15 seconds

laugh.gif
Homie paused during the Honda holiday commercial audible in the background like, "Damn, that's a good %@% deal."
roll.gif
at all this. The Honda commercial. You can tell dude is super heated though. I really believe he'd try to murk CB if they ran into each other in the near future. Whether or not he'd succeed is another story.�
You know.. I dont think this was intended to be a threat to CB in that way. You gotta remember he took it up the butt and in the mouth. From my understanding a pistol= pen0r. He also says if he catches you alone.. Watch what he will do to you. (RAPE). He probably likes to be alphs since he said he was going to slap him around and drag him.. Hmmmm

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I never thought i would see the day when dudes would record themselves threatening�

to put guns in folks mouth and pistol whooping people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
_ mean mugged the camera for like 15 seconds

laugh.gif
Homie paused during the Honda holiday commercial audible in the background like, "Damn, that's a good %@% deal."
roll.gif
at all this. The Honda commercial. You can tell dude is super heated though. I really believe he'd try to murk CB if they ran into each other in the near future. Whether or not he'd succeed is another story.�
You know.. I dont think this was intended to be a threat to CB in that way. You gotta remember he took it up the butt and in the mouth. From my understanding a pistol= pen0r. He also says if he catches you alone.. Watch what he will do to you. (RAPE). He probably likes to be alphs since he said he was going to slap him around and drag him.. Hmmmm

Originally Posted by Ghenges

stop

stop

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

stop

You don't know anything about music.

Back
Top Bottom